List of evo/breakthrough items provided through quest/survey?

Susumimi

Items

• A significant amount of weapons and accessories needed to breakthrough and transform your main path weapons and accessories in the Viridian Coast, Cinderlands, and Moonwater Plains regions are now provided via quest and survey rewards.
  • Increased the amount of upgrade materials and Brilliant Keys obtained through survey rewards.
  • Enlightened Accessories are now a guaranteed drop from Mushin's Tower Floors 4-7.
  • Misty Woods Necklace is now a quest reward for completing Act 3 Chapter 27: What is Rightfully Theirs
    • The cost for Misty Woods Necklace from each faction's NPC in Misty Woods has been reduced to 5 Insignias, down from 30.
  • Fixed an issue where Summer Splash could not be mailed with Outfit Delivery Stamps.
  • Fixed an issue where rewards for Trial Arena were inadvertently changed in the Desolate Tomb patch.

Anyone know which quest/surveys provide which items?

Also, since most people had no idea this patch would include these changes, if our alts/new toons are already past these quests/surveys, we're screwed and gotta grind for the stupid RNG boxes? I'm guessing the extra brilliant keys/upgrade materials won't be handed out to us either if we've already completed the surveys?

Of course you won't get compensation if you are already passed these changes.

It is just like the new weapon discount path from last patch. Can a player ask for compensation if he upgraded his weapon to true scorpion stage and then the next day he saw the new patch information with the weapon discount path?

Also, these changes are for low level area only (up to moonwater I think). So, even if you passed these changes, you won't be affected as much considering you are leveling your alt. I am sure you can get more golds with your main in a day than those extra rewards. Also, most of the low level items are cheap in the market nowadays anyways compared to few months ago. So, I don't see much concern if you missed these extra rewards. 

I'm concerned about the purple breakthrough weapons. These aren't tradeable and there is zero other way to get them other than endless grind.

I had to run Blackram Narrows 30 times before it dropped a damn sword. I spun the golden deva wheel 60+ times, and it STILL didn't drop a deva sword, so I had to use a brilliant cinderland key on it. So far my alt has run Tomb about 15 times, of course, no sign of the sword. Did they miss a decimal point in the sword's drop rate or something? Across all 3 of my characters, sword drop rate for anything is always the lowest.

Is this some kind of joke?

You get ONE RNG BOX from the quest, NOT your correct class breakthrough weapon. Wtf? How is that going to help new players?? Do the devs think we don't have enough stupid RNG boxes that never give us the correct weapon?

I'm willing to bet anything that the drop rate of BM swords is bugged. There is absolutely no way I have this amount of terrible luck. Stalker weapon = 50 tries, no sword, had to buy it. Blight weapon = only dropped after 50+ tries. Deva weapon = 50+ spins, no sword, had to use brilliant key. Now infernal sword = 30+ weapons dropped, no sword. Wtf is this bullshit? Using BM as the scapegoat to sell brilliant keys in cash shop?

I think it's class-specific RNG. I find swords the most as a FM.

Sure 1/9 < 8/9 but getting other weapon types 50 times in a row (8/9)^50 = 0.28% chance of occurring which is much much less than getting your weapon on the first try 1/9 = 11% chance of occurring. That means you won the luck of the draw (getting no sword after 50 tries) with a 0.28% chance!! But seriously, if the drop rates were a true 1/9 for each weapon type then approximately the chance of getting your weapon is the same as getting 19 other weapon types in a row, and 50 tries in a row is probably as good as getting a hongmoon hexagonal gem from an RNG box.

Bonus story:

I decided to farm Croak King's Court to find Bracers to sell for gold. Took me exactly 40 tries to get a Bangle. Try #32 and #36 gave me Bracers. I didn't need the Bangle, but it was really interesting.

I know it's already proven your own class weapon has the lowest drop rate. Not exactly surprising given a greedy company like NCW. When they combine it with bullshit like hujikar and brightstone ruins which is impossible to find a party, you're left with no choice but to buy a stupid key.

Archived