Sign in to follow this  
tlnzo

baseball outfit

tlnzo   

Hello,

Do you know when did they release this outfit on KR server please ?90317f_23.jpg

Edited by tlnzo

kiota   

It is the baseball team from korea, but i don't know when was available this outfit, so if anyone know :)

tlnzo   

I guess it will be available through an event, or in the friday rotation, up if someone know when did they release it on KR plz

Edited by tlnzo

RIXXIR   

I don't know exactly when they release this outfit cuz I'm not a fan of baseball team but I think they release baseball outfit on the start of spring baseball season, or to chear the team up to win the game, or wishing homerun... Dunno but I think around the spring season they hold the event. Oh they occationally hold the event that gives the clothes when the team hit homerun or win the game. 

tlnzo   

okay! thanks for your answer ! i guess i will have to wait until spring season to get it so ^^

Edited by tlnzo

tlnzo   

Hello,

I up this thread because the outfit is in the wardrobe, any informations if the outfit will be up in a future rotation or from an event please ?

Ketzs   

Does anyone know if the hat is clipped to the hair? I hate that on head adornments... 

The outfit is so cute! 

tlnzo   

Someone told me that the hat is clipped to the hair, but i don't have anything which prove it ... but i would like to know too ^^

Cor   
On 2.3.2017 at 3:58 PM, tlnzo said:

Hello,

I up this thread because the outfit is in the wardrobe, any informations if the outfit will be up in a future rotation or from an event please ?

Just stop it you won't get an answer they never to reply to such questions. Just wait till it gets announced.