I HATE CATS

hwalien

14 hours ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Because they obviously don't want more money! That or the folks in charge have little imagination outside of the simple old classics. All in all......yea I don't know but is just another missed opportunity. 

Can ncwest create new models tho? I thot kr was incharge of that. I cud be wrong. I thot the new pets were a colab between them and kr company? 

On 9/15/2016 at 7:45 AM, RyuueLaview said:

Can ncwest create new models tho? I thot kr was incharge of that. I cud be wrong. I thot the new pets were a colab between them and kr company? 

Wasn't speaking on our version specifically. I was speaking in a general sense that they haven't taken advantage of it. These skins remain money not being made.

There's a lot of things to hate about a lot of characters. I hate how FM's bangle ribbon can't be coordinated for what color it will be instead we need to find a bangle (that might even be ugly af) to get that certain color you want. And why do they even have green instead of blue as a ribbon color? 

The problem with cats reskin to other animals is that it will literally be just that animal. I can't imagine them making customization npcs (that we have for cats) for every animal set they release. And I'm not sure it can really be just tacked onto the current customization because once you turn it into a dog will you really want a dog skinned like a tiger, siamese cat, panda, etc. (skins we already have for cat version). 

And if we're complainig about this. I'd like to complain if there will be a skin to turn my cat into a cardboard box because if they're willing to make a dog for you guys, I want a cardboard box. 

Imagine minipony as summoner's pet that walks on two legs if summoner walks and gallops when they dash. There are way too many animals that could be used as a pet so just in terms of making things simpler they chose cats.

One thing I can say is that it's good option because cats can be fierce and scratch your eyes out. Dogs nor any other animal has that. And yes you can make your cat into a panda, tiger and some other animals by remodeling the kitty with the groomers. Not to mention with outfits you had chance to make the kitty into a frog, duck water float or even watermelon!

Archived