Is bns still alive?

Mingt92

Obviously the game is still alive.
people are pretty much 50 doing dungeons or are farming moonstones in SSP.
There are many people in zaiwei city where the dungeon portals are. and for people who arent really in a guild, they look for partys in F8.

7 minutes ago, ChocolateGod said:

you think that cuz your level 48 and a scrub sitting in hogshed hamlet or w/e in moonwater plains, get tf to zaiwei or jadestone village where people actually go and afk or conversate/do dungeons

I am in zaiwei and doing main quest there. There isn't many people there.

except dungeons every single story content can be done alone. should be done alone. because that way u can get a rythm about what u want to do , how u want to do and when u want to do.

it is arrogant and stupid claiming a game is dead when u see forum is ful of threads that are updated hourly.

noone bother about lowbies that do story. 

do u want to see where the population is? press F8. go zaiwei. go jadestone village near endgame dungeons.  hamlet is just a low level storage town. nothing more.

Just now, K4t said:

Nuh. At least in server groups where there were merges with new/dying servers, porting there wont show much people, especially at peak. If you port to windrest you will see a shit tonne of toons though, even more so at peak.

im in windrest EU

22 minutes ago, Shukran said:

except dungeons every single story content can be done alone. should be done alone. because that way u can get a rythm about what u want to do , how u want to do and when u want to do.

it is arrogant and stupid claiming a game is dead when u see forum is ful of threads that are updated hourly.

do u want to see where the population is? press F8. go zaiwei. go jadestone village near endgame dungeons.  hamlet is just a low level storage town. nothing more.

Nuh. At least in server groups where there were merges with new/dying servers, porting there wont show much people, especially at peak. If you port to windrest you will see a shit tonne of toons though, even more so at peak.

im in windrest EU

Actual ingame windrest lol. You can port to it when you finish the mainline there has a lot of toons afking or doing farm quest etc...not to mention there are alot of channels for that area as well.

2 hours ago, ChocolateGod said:

you think that cuz your level 48 and a scrub sitting in hogshed hamlet or w/e in moonwater plains, get tf to zaiwei or jadestone village where people actually go and afk or conversate/do dungeons

Quit being a troll and show him BNS is alive thats if you can do that. 

2 hours ago, Ryu69 said:

Obviously the game is still alive.
people are pretty much 50 doing dungeons or are farming moonstones in SSP.
There are many people in zaiwei city where the dungeon portals are. and for people who arent really in a guild, they look for partys in F8.

Lies its beyond dead and really denying it is just sad. We need to accept we messed up and we need to fix it now. 

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

Most forum threads are full of people voicing their displeasure of the game, although as of later more new accounts who sound eerily similar to the elite ten on the forum has been popping up more and more.

To the OP yes this game is dying but its starting to revive BNS is starting to realize you can't set a limit and expect everyone to follow there needs to be discussions and we will have those conversations.

8 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Quit being a troll and show him BNS is alive thats if you can do that. 

Lies its beyond dead and really denying it is just sad. We need to accept we messed up and we need to fix it now. 

Most forum threads are full of people voicing their displeasure of the game, although as of later more new accounts who sound eerily similar to the elite ten on the forum has been popping up more and more.

To the OP yes this game is dying but its starting to revive BNS is starting to realize you can't set a limit and expect everyone to follow there needs to be discussions and we will have those conversations.

a game is dead when its forum and its content is empty.

do you read updated threads on forum discussing different topics? yes

do you find empty jadestone village, house of pleasure/zaiwei, mushin tower, which are endgame content plus noone in F8 and F9? no

show me otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Shukran said:

a game is dead when its forum and its content is empty.

do you read updated threads on forum discussing different topics? yes

do you find empty jadestone village, house of pleasure/zaiwei, mushin tower, which are endgame content plus noone in F8 and F9? no

show me otherwise.

I said it was dying not dead as you can clearly see the game has been out for less than a year and its already in this sorry state how did it get to this??? Poor practices by NC soft we told the west take it or leave it and guess what? they left it and now we need people the population is abysmal and needs help, also didn't you say the forums aint indicative of anything?

17 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I said it was dying not dead as you can clearly see the game has been out for less than a year and its already in this sorry state how did it get to this??? Poor practices by NC soft we told the west take it or leave it and guess what? they left it and now we need people the population is abysmal and needs help, also didn't you say the forums aint indicative of anything?

i need proves that in game there is dieing

Yes the game is dying so much that you cannot say it's alive so stop lying. Jokes aside, he populations has gotten smaller but it's nowhere near dead unless having more than 5000 players per region and getting multiple clan applications from players from lvl 5 to hm9 in short time when you put up recruit notice means the game is dead. No one really cannot see how many players there really are as we cannot reach the logs but you can get some kind of image from the F11 pvp/infinity ranks though that only shows the players who do those contents but there are still players who never touch those.

1 hour ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Look at the population, the clan dilema where you can hardly recruit people, new people areas are drying up, sure the last remnants of players hole up in jadestone but the other areas are grave yards check them out

not demagogy pls.

i want actual screenshots or statistics that show bns population decreas.

the only thing i can think about "bns dieing" is that some servers can be less populated than others because new server. im on windrest EU which was the most populated EU serve since beginning and it is still full.  i dont deny that players left and came. but a dieing game is something we didnt see yet. tera, aion, rift are dead games, but players still play them...so what?

BnS could possibly be dead.

I mean think about it....ghosts are of dead people but they exist! so just because all these folks are here doesn't mean BnS isn't dead. 

If you have a group of ghosties all around doing stuff would they no longer be dead? something to think about :v~

However fully on topic. BnS isn't dead. I would honestly compare it to a candle. No matter how low it goes it is still burning and therefore not burnt out. No matter how many people leave or stay as long as it is still chugging it is alive. How alive is subjective imo.

BLAM dropping knowledge all over the place~

It depends how you define dead. There will continue to be players wanting to play for some time so it won't truly be dead for quite some time, but on the other hand there could be issues of attracting and keeping players.

Personally them half releasing Act 4 made me go from super interested in the game into bored really quickly since the grind was high and it felt like there was less to do than before Act 4 was a thing in the west. There are also other things that I haven't like such as promising no censorship and no p2w but heavily introduced gems and resources into the cash shop which isn't really a model I like. There was also issues like massive lag in super busy areas, "disconnects" or crashes even though my internet remained connected, the fact that opening blade and soul means that the anti cheat protection closes one of my other application for no good reason, and also the fact that it now spams me to change my time and date every single time I load the game (I've logged in purely for daily spins so far just in case)  which doesn't really give me much reason to give the game another go. Then of course we have bots and toxicity.

I can understand that it'd be a bummer having early content as a graveyard which either encourages people to be less social or be turned away from playing because it feels empty.

I hardly see most of my clan members online anymore. People just get burned out. I know I am right now. After finally getting my weapon upgraded. You get tired of it. There is still a lot of grind to the game in that respect, which adds fun but you have to be in the mood to do all that. People have real life commitments, they lose interest in having to grind for 200-400 of such-and-such item, the novelty wears off.  It's a bit of a drag to level a new character, and hardly see anyone around in any region up until Zaiwei. That being said, I don't think it's "dead",per se. I see "dead" as being a game that shuts down eventually and I do not see that happening with this game. And, to be frank, people say that about every game that comes out. It's not even a week and here comes the "welp game's dead rip" comments. They said that about Aion, and Acheage, now BDO because people are moaning that it's gone P2W, literally nothing any game can do to keep people from saying it died or whatever.  It always comes up. You could have a billion players on every server at the same time, and still somebody will say it's dead. Now Revelation Online is coming out, there is hype for that, but give it a couple months after it comes out. Then they'll be calling that "dead" too x) 

2 hours ago, K4t said:

@Arkragon is probably sitting back enjoying his work right now. 

Anyway, I'm just gonna leave this here.

0IOu2N5.jpg

Oh yeah, good point, forgot to mention: They're all at Mushin's Tower XD

Archived