Forums

No Punishment in 6v6

JatoJato

Thx Ncsoft - i learned my lesson. The next time an exploit is there i will use it too... :-(

Rlly sad for a PvP-Game to support and even reward exploits...

The only intersting thing will be to see how many ppl do not play 6v6 any more because they are afraid to loose their precious rank...

just sad how they handle it. im sure most of these guys stop playing now. i made a screenshot, just to see how many of the top 30 players stop now.

i had so many high ranked ppl in my games the last few days and only one guy didnt quit the game after it was obv that we lose. i had so much fun the first few days @ wwv and the community + NCsoft destroyed it completely :/

An exploiter still participates in WWV? They're guaranteed to lose ranking on the losing team, especially if they're a lowbie gear carried. They decide to not do WWV anymore? They get outranked and can no longer profit off the event. Exploiters have lost regardless of their plan of action.

Just take the win. It's better than NCSoft doing absolutely nothing. A rank reset would be inconsiderate for those who actually had to legitimately work their butt off, who also had to deal with the leavers, and would only create more complaints.

Actually, rank reset is good for the whole community including the players who had ranked up in legit way. Why? It is because sine they are good with gears and pvp skills, they can go back up to whatever rank they are in right now or even higher rank (by removing the exploiters) in no time. The exploiters will stay at the bottom of the rank and will not interfere with the high rank players.

Without resetting the rank, the exploiters stay at the top rank and the players at high rank can't quene as fast as the low rank matches now due to the absence of exploiters. The legit high rank players will have to hard time to go even higher rank to catch up with the exploiters now than before.

GG to NCsoft.

33 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

There is a punishment. It's called getting paired with lowbies. Seriously, why are they making people have to play with lowbies on their team? It's a complete waste of time. Bring back the full premades so we can choose who we have on our team.

NO, or it will be a death valley again.

Archived