They want no Newcomers?Grafic Glitches... Launcher Bug, crashes and bad Ping?...

StellaNoxFleuret

So i was forced to deinstall Bns ... duo to extrem Grafic glitches and bad ping nonsense... support was no help... infact they made it worse... after the changes the recomenned me to do the Game crashed even faster... and frezzes my whole pc and crash the whole system... when i do other things with my Pc this problem not happen... only when i open Bns... weird...

Then i reinstall Bns... and u can wait ages for even working... and bang the old errors still there... Launcher not play the Game and not patch... i did research on youtube and others... it took me ages to fix it with help of other ppl... so why even change the upgrade system and Quest (Weapons exp etc.)... when new ppl cant even start the Game... the Launcher is crap... and Gamegaurd too...

Also i will never listen to support again... u made my pc crash and had fatal errors... after the changes u suggested.... thx u very much...

So my Question is... when will u fix server issues... Game Bugs... and the Buged...NC Launcher...?

When will u stop that p2w and rng nonsense...?

A Game is there for entertainment and fun... not for a headache and an empty wallet...

So after Maint i try if the reinstall even worked or changed anything ... if it still crash... have a good one...we move somewhere else.

Ps: This is no rant and no troll... im being dead serious... and i hope u can fix those issues...coz i would luv to invite some Friends here but they cant even make the Game work...

You actually cant patch till the weekly maintenence has been done. Its down for 3 1/2 hrs ish and went down 2hrs ago.

and as for P2W nonsense, they need money to keep the game up and running, I wouldnt say theres too much to give a edge for cs'ers (other than subscriber benefits) with shop items. I am barely subscribing, but Ive managed ok.

TBH with plague hollow and many of the early blue dungeons took off F8 (Darkglimpse especially - you need a weapon from there as well) its a little harder to get teams to do them at lower levels without F8. Ive had mixed luck when it comes to that, however due to the fact they are alts going through now - I already have a benefit of friends and guildmembers helping out. Not everyone is lucky to get that sort of ingame player support first time through though.

My Friends and me did it Yesterday Evening when there was no Maint... it got nothing to do with it ... those NcLauncher Errors exist since Closed Beta and still are present... its ridicoulse

Ya... every MMO is p2w ... specialy f2p MMO i know that ... but being hypocrite and saying at game start it will not be so... is anyoing...

However p2w aside... this topic is more about the launcher the ping and the Bugs isses that are there since game start and are still present...

I honestly think i will move onto a other game... this is just a waist of time...for me and my friends to stay in this...since other gamaes work way better...

Thing is why even bother is bns had alot potential and was fun for me so i wanted invite them but now it not work for me ot them at all...

1, have you ever used tickets? Have you reported it? The more people report it the higher it gets prioritised.
2, If you feel you cant play, say so on a ticket... then dont play and find something else. If you keep playing you arent exactly making your point and look like a whingebat

3, EVERY MMO in existance players will experience a lull in playing time, where the game doesnt have as much grip as it did. Walk away, play something else for a bit, then come back. Its a game.

4, They have to make money. Occasionally theres a little foot up, but in comparison to some F2P games I've played, what they put in the store and sub/cs level bonuses arent exactly heavy. One game I played you had to drop a good grand in to even come close to even doing the end game content.

Attention seeking "Im going to flounce" does absolutely jack all but get up peoples noses. Its not the way to get stuff done. The way to get stuff done is to ticket, argue reasonably and petition. They have reduced costs for weapons after many people petitioned on the forums (and they questionare'd), and many other things. Its never going to be perfect, because there are 3000+ people who have thier idea of "perfect" and you simply cant please everyone.

Also, I've seen a few numpties whinging when they never actually checked if thier computer or connection could actually run the game in the first place. A too low graphics card, not enough HDD space, not enough memory, too low spec will impact a game a lot. Theres absolutely jack all they can do about your PC and your ISP. Last time I looked they didnt hire fairy godmothers.

I can see English isnt your first language, and I can see how frustrated you are. Honestly? My PC is top end spec, and Im on one of the fastest ISP providers in the UK. I dont see many of these issues. I DC once a week if that. Biggest annoyance is in Poh/BSH occasionally you get locked out of windwalk (people blame warlocks, but I feel its more to do with still aggroed trash mobs that need to have thier aggro hold reduced so they dont chase as far/get held wherever) but saying that, today those dungeon bosses are being tweeked anyway.

31 minutes ago, Xai Rong said:

1, have you ever used tickets? Have you reported it? The more people report it the higher it gets prioritised.
2, If you feel you cant play, say so on a ticket... then dont play and find something else. If you keep playing you arent exactly making your point and look like a whingebat

3, EVERY MMO in existance players will experience a lull in playing time, where the game doesnt have as much grip as it did. Walk away, play something else for a bit, then come back. Its a game.

4, They have to make money. Occasionally theres a little foot up, but in comparison to some F2P games I've played, what they put in the store and sub/cs level bonuses arent exactly heavy. One game I played you had to drop a good grand in to even come close to even doing the end game content.

Attention seeking "Im going to flounce" does absolutely jack all but get up peoples noses. Its not the way to get stuff done. The way to get stuff done is to ticket, argue reasonably and petition. They have reduced costs for weapons after many people petitioned on the forums (and they questionare'd), and many other things. Its never going to be perfect, because there are 3000+ people who have thier idea of "perfect" and you simply cant please everyone.

Also, I've seen a few numpties whinging when they never actually checked if thier computer or connection could actually run the game in the first place. A too low graphics card, not enough HDD space, not enough memory, too low spec will impact a game a lot. Theres absolutely jack all they can do about your PC and your ISP. Last time I looked they didnt hire fairy godmothers.

I can see English isnt your first language, and I can see how frustrated you are. Honestly? My PC is top end spec, and Im on one of the fastest ISP providers in the UK. I dont see many of these issues. I DC once a week if that. Biggest annoyance is in Poh/BSH occasionally you get locked out of windwalk (people blame warlocks, but I feel its more to do with still aggroed trash mobs that need to have thier aggro hold reduced so they dont chase as far/get held wherever) but saying that, today those dungeon bosses are being tweeked anyway.

1. So u tell me ask support ... i did that allready they made it worse...

2. So u tell me not to seek attention ... well how else problems ever get acknoledge if ppl are silent and endure it?

3. So u tell me u got the best pc and ISP and feel god about it cool story?

4. I tell u i wanted bring my Friend here and the Game not working 

5. I tell u support made it worse and not was of any help ...

6. I tell u u also not of any help... and my Langauge ... have nothing to do with what that stop looking for flaws and look down on ppl for bad pc or langauge barriers...

I wasnt starting a fight, you need to make sure you have every avenue explored. I dont have issues, but in the last month I fixed 2 pc's of players who did, and they needed a lot of upgrades. It wasnt the game, it was actually their PC. They still d/c once a day but atleast its not more than that.

Make sure you have your end actually not responsable before you make pointed accusations at a game company. They cant fix your PC. Its not thier job. Its also not thier job to suggest you get any upgrades or change ISP.

I can speak many languages, and have done many IT jobs involving many languages. I can see you are struggling and English isnt your first language, and 9/10 times when some one who isnt overly profficient in a language have a lot of trouble getting across thier point

And the game isnt currently up. So no updating, no anything will work until it is up. If your trying to update now, it will fail. 100%

I already know about the antivirus thing too... it's a pain in the posterior. Ive done the workround on Avast and AVG so far, but not the others. Its like a clash with the shield they put on. It too can cause crashes and fps drop rates, so checking that is also a good start.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri << this website will tell you if its your PC needing a upgrade. My friend got told to do some registry editing to fix his, but support just didnt know what his specs were. If he had have done the editing he would have possibly damaged his PC (he wasnt confident or profficient in this type of thing). It turned out he needed to upgrade his proccessor unit and his graphics card. If you get all green at Can I Run It, next step is to set your AV to ignore the game folder. This includes windows defender.

Idk for any other antivirus but the premium avast has a gaming/silent mode to prevent flags on games and their files from happening. I use it and didnt have any conflicts between it and bns. 

As for connection, the only thing I notice is the inconsistent ping. Its not noticeable but it is when you're playing melee toons. My destroyer in EU is unplayable in arena and even mushin's tower on the practice dummies, its so bad sometimes I cant help but laugh. The other two toons in NA which is a ranged and a ranged/melee hybrid its not bad at all, its inconsistent meaning very large spikes now and then but not bad overall. Sometimes I'd stay logged on, go out, sleep, go work, come back and I'd see my toon on the character selection screen.

People using wifi connections, no matter how fast or reliable it seems, to play mmos shouldn't be doing so. Wifi connections may time out, get interference from other signals or materials, and the end point speed is a bit slower than the source's.

Having your device directly hooked up to your source via cable(s) is the most reliable, fastest and consistent link you will ever have. I play bns on my other pc sometimes, where the pc is located upstairs and the source is downstairs which is why i built it with a mobo that has integrated wifi. The speed is high yes but will never be higher than if I used a physical connection, as for staying logged on, yes I stay logged on but there are times when I will get dc, even when I dont afk as log. That never ever happens on my other pc where the connection to the source is physical.

Get a physical connection and a high enough bandwith from a reliable ISP. High enough for mmos would be 20mbps and higher. If the problem still persists then you know without doubt the f up is on ncsoft's end. Thats how I know the lag spikes and inconsistent ping isn't my fault because my end is pretty rock solid.

1 hour ago, Silvernite said:

What are the spec of your system?

I have two systems I use. 

Specs of the one I use the most:

Internet speed of 50mbps via cat7 double shielded ethernet cable
Window 7 Home Premium
Avast Internet Security + Utilities
AMD x4 880K oc @ 4.6ghz
XFX rx 480 GTR Black Edition 8gb @ 8ghz with 256 bit bus
Corsair Vengance 16gb ddr3 @ 2133mhz (4x4)
ASRock A88M-G/3.1 motherboard
Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm hdd
Rosewill 600psu

Specs of the one I use away from home, at parent's:

Internet speed of 100mbps via integrated wifi
Window 7 Ultimate / Kali Linux kernel 4.3 
Avast Internet Security + Utilities
Intel i7 6700 @ 3.4ghz
XFX r7 360 Core Edition 2gb @ 6ghz with 128 bit bus

Avexir Core Series 8gb ddr4 (4x2)
ASRock H170M-ITX/AC motherboard
Samsung 850 evo 120GB ssd
Western Digital Black 4TB 7200rpm hdd x 2

Rosewill stallion 500W psu

I give up on this Game... my Nividia Driver dies and frezze my whole system whenever i try play bns... since support told me to change nonsense coz of ping issues .. now i cant play the game at all... atleast i managed get the launcher fixed... i swear that thing is buged to the core... my frineds can play now atleast ... but they angry i cant anymore... but ow well...

Anyone want a free Blade Dancer HM 11 with almost all Gems and nearly 700 AP? *its  a joke*

I guess my poor girl will be lonly and never will see the new dungeons etc... thats it for me im out...

PS: im happy being f2p else i would send now 10000 rage tickets to customer liuke a nerd and would want my money back*smirk*

I totally agree with them needing to fix servers. after reading over different peoples results in reddit I ran my own tests (pingplotter/winmtr)

Made a support ticket. showed them the results....that some of their servers immediately increase ping to 500+.

they still told me to contact isp

smh. im sure brighthouse will jump on upgrading ncsofts equipment for me...

they wont fix it, like literly read this:

i had a problem in the game 1-2 months ago, contacted them they sent me alot of suggestions, anyway it got fixed (turned out it wasnt from them but from my internet hehe..)

anyway nowdays i am seriously are having launcher issues and ALOT of disconnection issues, contacted them and guess what? the same replies from the problem 1-2 months ago, same suggestions same programs, nothing changed, i just decided to leave it since their just reposting solutions for all players, heck i even bet they have like 15~ solutions, they read your issue and pick off one of those 15 and send it to you.

Archived