Jump to content
Forums

The Op Summ in PvP


Recommended Posts

Petals have the same cd as fms veil. If you dont want to heal a summ dont attack him in petals simple. Seed shroud heals 4% hp on successfull counter which is almost nothing.

 

and for your comparison:

 

you as a fm can stun daze kd. A summ cant only the cat can summ himself has only 1 actual cc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually it is not. Again...if a BM / KFM for example blows all their escapes on useless stuff... and dies...is that the summoner being overpowered or the oponent just being bad at playing his class /

1/ Not all skill has parry pierce, except for some long cooldown CCs. LMB can pierce parry, but not block/counter.   2/ They are very lacking of escape skills. Q and E is for their cat. They

cuz we r talking about the same game, but 2 different playerbase. if one playerbase can do it, then the other one should be able to do it as well. if they are not able to do it, then it shows that the

I am sorry, but summoners healing is nowhere near FM'S healing in 1v1, also you have pretty easy matchup as FM against sum. Here I teach you, spec 10sec chill on RMB, use it on cat every 7-8 sec and cat can't reach you most of the match, meanwhile making frostorbits and watch summoner freezing himself in place, only way a summoner can get outta your freeze is 12sec CD ss, then he is dead. Also you can just impact knockback summoner from petal and don't ever compare Sum from Infinity tower to 1v1, lol.

 

About the last paragraph summoner is getting reduced dmg on bees and sunflower, our main dmg skill that doesn't even crit for 3k (maybe 3k if super lucky). Our F healing got nerfed by exactly 50% last patch and are you seriously complaining about our Dandellion on 8sec cd? Dude your HM impact doesn'T even have CD and can negate every cat move....

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Petals have the same cd as fms veil. If you dont want to heal a summ dont attack him in petals simple. Seed shroud heals 4% hp on successfull counter which is almost nothing.

 

and for your comparison:

 

you as a fm can stun daze kd. A summ cant only the cat can summ himself has only 1 actual cc.

Divine Veil -> 32s cd

Petal storm -> 24s cd

 

U say we have alot of cc's? While u have anklebiter (can be used twice), lunge, strike, thorn strike, and your E skill. cc's with 18/24s cd. Dont start about cc's, and how a fm has more of them. Funny how ez mode summoners always have an argument ready xD

39 minutes ago, Samyaza said:

I am sorry, but summoners healing is nowhere near FM'S healing in 1v1, also you have pretty easy matchup as FM against sum. Here I teach you, spec 10sec chill on RMB, use it on cat every 7-8 sec and cat can't reach you most of the match, meanwhile making frostorbits and watch summoner freezing himself in place, only way a summoner can get outta your freeze is 12sec CD ss, then he is dead. Also you can just impact knockback summoner from petal and don't ever compare Sum from Infinity tower to 1v1, lol.

 

About the last paragraph summoner is getting reduced dmg on bees and sunflower, our main dmg skill that doesn't even crit for 3k (maybe 3k if super lucky). Our F healing got nerfed by exactly 50% last patch and are you seriously complaining about our Dandellion on 8sec cd? Dude your HM impact doesn'T even have CD and can negate every cat move....

Well most of my post was about toi summoners, only thing i said about pvp against summ is their easy mode combos and short cd on skills.

Edited by Grimstar
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arthur500 said:

SO you are saying that everyone how plays summoners in pvp is the best player and the other players that plays other class are garbage in pvp?

 yes, the other classes (players) here who can't beat summoner seems to be garbage then (cuz summoners have the least pvp potential btw as it comes out from the korean ladder). so you actually pointed out well. this tenah, bevv, and other good pvpers we have here in eu/na would be happy if they got to the 1600 point in the korean season.
And I am not saying summoners are the best players, eu/na summoners would strugle in korean 1v1 season as well, and would be at the bottom of the ladder, cuz 90% of korean players would beat them. imagine like our diamond players hit the level of a 1600-ish korean player.

Edited by QRob
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, tapsomebong said:

top 5 toi i only see 4 summoners not 5 :p

You are probably NA.

 

Competitive players will always pick stuff that has potential to win, which summoner just simply has not. From my pov Sum has just lower skill ceiling thatn otehr classes, thus not having same potential.

 

Edited by Samyaza
Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving this here from another topic. It's the amount of classes in Korea top 20 1vs1:

 

Quote

WL - 4

BD - 3

AS - 6

FM - 2

BM - 2

KFM - 2

SM - 1

The skill patch we are on atm is nearly the same as Korean one, maybe one behind which makes not that much of a difference as people have been saying that summoners haven't been good in Korean 1vs1 for long. If you want to base your comments on statistic you should compare ALL the regions and not just NA/EU as this one is the freshest one and doesn't give pure true image of the class balance as the skill level of many players is laughable compared to people who have played for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

[KR] August 17 class balance changes:

https://bnstree.com/update/rJYiwjP5

 

Summoner

  • Seed Shroud Tier5 Stage1 - Added 'Increases the damage of Awakened Rumblebees by 550% for 3 sec on counter'
  • Seed Shroud Tier5 Stage1 - Decreased the additional damage bonus of stage 3 Rumblebees after counter
  • Petal Bomb Tier3 Stage2 - Added 'Increases the damage of Awakened Rumblebees by 550% for 3 sec on counter'
  • Petal Bomb Tier3 Stage2 - Decreased the additional damage bonus of stage 3 Rumblebees after counter
  • Rosethorn Tier4 Stage1 - Changed 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on critical hit' to 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on hit'
  • Rosethorn Tier5 Stage1 - Changed 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on hit' to 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on use'
  • Rosethorn Stage3 - Damage decreased
  • Sunflower, Big Sunflower - Damage decreased

Big nerf to already not top tier Sum dmg if you ask me PvP wise.

 

*We don't have those changes yet.

Edited by Samyaza
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Samyaza said:

[KR] August 17 class balance changes:

https://bnstree.com/update/rJYiwjP5

 

Summoner

  • Seed Shroud Tier5 Stage1 - Added 'Increases the damage of Awakened Rumblebees by 550% for 3 sec on counter'
  • Seed Shroud Tier5 Stage1 - Decreased the additional damage bonus of stage 3 Rumblebees after counter
  • Petal Bomb Tier3 Stage2 - Added 'Increases the damage of Awakened Rumblebees by 550% for 3 sec on counter'
  • Petal Bomb Tier3 Stage2 - Decreased the additional damage bonus of stage 3 Rumblebees after counter
  • Rosethorn Tier4 Stage1 - Changed 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on critical hit' to 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on hit'
  • Rosethorn Tier5 Stage1 - Changed 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on hit' to 'Rumblebees can be instantly used on use'
  • Rosethorn Stage3 - Damage decreased
  • Sunflower, Big Sunflower - Damage decreased

Big nerf to already not top tier Sum dmg if you ask me PvP wise.

 

*We don't have those changes yet.

Actually look at the current summoner skills before you post. We already have the decreased sunflower damage, the decreased rosethorn damage, and the rose thorn changes. The only ones we are missing are the petal bomb and the shroud changes. The rest of this post isn't towards you, i just refuse to make 2 posts to get this point across... As I stated before, the balance changes we were given everyone and their mother said it was the death of summs and how summs would actually require skill to play. However, you all are still complaining about how we are still too op, so again, what more do yall want done?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

what more do yall want done?

 

I guess it's not what people want done, but i can understand that someone who doesnt know alot of PvP has trouble beating an average skilled summ. A summ just has an ez life compared to alot of other classes, and people saying that summ is hard to play should really play any other class and say that again.

Having 6/7 cc's, heals, easy burst combo (1 button dps?), invisible, pierce on most skills, and a cat is ALOT, the only thing a summ doesnt have is a grab escape (but when grabbed, can use pet to cc). 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grimstar said:

Divine Veil -> 32s cd

Petal storm -> 24s cd

 

U say we have alot of cc's? While u have anklebiter (can be used twice), lunge, strike, thorn strike, and your E skill. cc's with 18/24s cd. Dont start about cc's, and how a fm has more of them. Funny how ez mode summoners always have an argument ready xD

Well most of my post was about toi summoners, only thing i said about pvp against summ is their easy mode combos and short cd on skills.

You should read my post again...i said the summoner itself aka without the cat.

 

Anyways we do not have all the changes yet. Our rosethorn is "on hit" instead of "on use". This means once we get the on use change beees spam galore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny to see that someone gives a guide on how to beat this class yet others still don't admit how bad they are and sink these in to get better. I play a BM and I hate summoners too but I know I just suck on countering them. Tbh, I am more than amazed if I fight against a very good summoner, you will know they just pew pew if they suck and leave the rest to the cat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On the next episode of bragon ball Z:

 

5 hours ago, Exonesia said:

anyone else filled with massive rage when spinning classes just spin nonstop around the pot, while range classes get an error message from projectiles getting blocked by the pot as the spinning classes get just barely behind the pot?

 

that and thrall and cats can't be recalled if they are on the opposite side of the pot? 

 

4 hours ago, Huuxera said:

Spinning classes in general *cricket* me off, especially destroyers. They do nothing but spam 1 single button and I can't do anything because I'm locked in their attack. Stupid 1button smashing class, doesn't need any knowledge for playing it because all they do is just tabtabtabtabtab, gg

Lets nerf destroyers and blade dancers spin. Lets make it so they loose CC immunity and it doesnt stagger / stun you if you hit them spinning. They are too overpowered with their one button spam.

 

/sarcasm

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

On the next episode of bragon ball Z:

 

 

Lets nerf destroyers and blade dancers spin. Lets make it so they loose CC immunity and it doesnt stagger / stun you if you hit them spinning. They are too overpowered with their one button spam.

 

/sarcasm

Easy. If you want a nerf on these two classes, just make them not be able to use their spin while being under the effect of "Disable defending skills", and is prone to proc "Guard break" skills, since their defense spins deal pretty minor damage and more about defending themselves from attack.

 

In any case, before moaning about Summoner, people should learn:

-Stop hitting into their counter. It's free heal and free root reset. They also can use counter to run away.

-Stop hitting into their petal storm with projectile if you're ranged class. It's super free heal. Don't stand in it either, cuz you cannot evade attacks.

-Stop trying to kill their cat if you see it curling. You're healing it instead.

-Stop trying to fight a group of like 3 summoners or soul fighters. With critical defense, their team have legendary-level toughness. Unless you can focus fire one of them to die, or have 800AP to take down half of their HP by one hit.

-Stop fighting them in a CHASM, especially when there are more than one. In a CHASM, you cannot avoid their Sunflower, and they just shoot through rocks if you try to hide.

-If you want to stall them, after killing a Summoner, DO NOT KILL THE CAT. Let it alive with 1% HP until the summoner retreats, and they have to spend time healing it up.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lukaszio6 said:

The skill requirement is so demanding is just insane !!!!

It actually is when you fight against most gold players and higher.

Unless you have a summoner in gold rank at the moment you shouldnt comment if you dont play the class. The fact that it doesnt require as much skill in PVE doesnt mean pvp is just a 2 button spam cause thats not what it is and any higher ranked player will tell you the exact same about the high ranked summs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They shouldn't balance the class, they should erase it at all (personally all the lyns) and you'll have a more enjoyable experience in game, less stress and less hate spreaded around. 

But you know it's business and probably Summoner was made like that on purpose, it attracts youngers, casuals or people loving the easy stuff and surely bots.

C9 had those broken mystics and ertas, (a "summoner" with a giant hammer and perma-iframe), Tera have those stupid elins or whatever called.

It's marketing, deal with it.

 

Edited by Senndoh
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Senndoh said:

They shouldn't balance the class, they should erase it at all (personally all the lyns) and you'll have a more enjoyable experience in game, less stress and less hate spreaded around. 

But you know it's business and probably Summoner was made like that on purpose, it attracts youngers, casuals or people loving the easy stuff and surely bots.

C9 had those broken mystics and ertas, (a "summoner" with a giant hammer and perma-iframe), Tera have those stupid elins or whatever called.

It's marketing, deal with it.

 

Yes, remove like 70% of the game's playerbase becuase that'll solve the problem at hand. There would be little to no change in the amount of shit that pops out of this game's community. 

There are more destroyer bots than there are actual Summoner players.

You have Yuns, Gons, and Jin females running around with tits the size of Jupiter and legs that are equivalent to that of a horse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...