Forums

How bout this to decrease Rng when leveling Alts?

Jhii

How bout this:

after leveling Alts, There's this thing that bothered me(other then repeating Ms every alt, I just withstood it)

Rng drops for evolution weapons 

ex: deva weap, profane weap evolution weapons etc

i got a little solution so you can guarantee to get these weaps which is:

let's say I farmed black ram narrows 10 times I got a lot of weapons but not mine,how bout that we can trade those 10 weapons for orbs or something (1 orb -1 weap) then take those 10 orbs and trade it for the weap of my class? 

Hence bosses like profane isn't really active when I loggin , let it be 10 weapons until 50? Heck even brightstone isn't active,

Then after 50(after true oath to be exact) let it increase, ex: breeze weap req 15 orbs? And something like asura req 30 weapons? This WILL encourage us to level our Alts, please ncsoft make it happen!! Tired of farming things like brightstone for a lot of time to get nothing, That's IF i met players that could complete the dungeon, I get afk players or people that has low Ap to complete it,then finish the dungeon after struggle many times just to get junk weapons that are not needed, and oh boy don't get me started bout the time to get in/get kicked if I have a low Ap or something.

not that i dont like your idea, but..

lets change these orbs with somethimg already in game..

use GOLDS for example.

then make a feature that allows you to trade GOLDS for another currency that i would call for istance.... HMcoins.

follow me..now..

then u make a featured merchant that sell u stuff with HMcoins..and put a KEY that open those chests that make u obtain instantly your weapon.

does it sound nice?

While at it, include the chromatic, tormented etc weaps with it, got 5 spare chromatic weapons after running ebondrake 30~ times and still didn't get mine, really frustrating, I just went to the original route after calculating the time I spent in those 30 runs would've got me the gold req for original weapon.

Great news, then my idea can actually be in putted on silver frost weapons :), i mean the word grinding still is in my idea, In fact if your farming for chroma/tormented weapons rn you'll get depressed by the idea that there's a low drop rate chest itself in the dungeon THEN there's even a lower chance that if u opened the chest and got ur weap right? this idea could motivate you to farm the certain dung more, again it's only a suggestion from me don't get salty or triggered by it, my opinion, hope the devs  notice this and give it some thoughts :)!

11 minutes ago, Jhii said:

Great news, then my idea can actually be in putted on silver frost weapons :), i mean the word grinding still is in my idea, In fact if your farming for chroma/tormented weapons rn you'll get depressed by the idea that there's a low drop rate chest itself in the dungeon THEN there's even a lower chance that if u opened the chest and got ur weap right? this idea could motivate you to farm the certain dung more, again it's only a suggestion from me don't get salty or triggered by it, my opinion, hope the devs  notice this and give it some thoughts :)!

Yeah it wont be put on silverfrost nice try though. They wont make it super easy to get silver frost weapons for a long time. Not till maybe  we get further into the next part of the world/Act. When we are not longer in Silverfrost. It is not really hard to farm dungeons at all for the weapons you want. Please stop asking for hand outs. They are reverting yeti and naryu back to their original HP. It will be easier to farm now

Not hard getting chroma weap eh? Besides silver frost expansion is out since months, and the time it takes to get into ebondrake, and it's not easy whatsoever 30 runs and got 5 weapons, if it's 15 orbs for chrom weap then it's 100+ runs, God knows how much runs at tormented and the last one to get ur weap, really easy huh?

8 minutes ago, Jhii said:

Not hard getting chroma weap eh? Besides silver frost expansion is out since months, and the time it takes to get into ebondrake, and it's not easy whatsoever 30 runs and got 5 weapons, if it's 15 orbs for chrom weap then it's 100+ runs, God knows how much runs at tormented and the last one to get ur weap, really easy huh?

Yes it is easy. No one is telling you to go tormented. You can just go to the normal oathbreaker which is stream lined up to true oath. Why are you playing this game buddy if you don't like the grind? This a korean MMO which you should know all about the grind. RNG is RNG. You get it or you dont. Your system wouldn't work without Korea premssion . It suppose to take time to upgrade. Your not suppose to get max gear in a week. Again Korean game, which Koreans love grind.. Even if this is on NA region the grind is going to still be here. People left wow because it got to easy. Things have to be hard and grindy for a game to work

Or OR! while your idea could work I have an alt one. The same idea I keep bringing up and will continue to bring up 4eva until we all rally and burn this place to the ground! ANARCHY!!!

But on to the idea. The one solution to solve all these issues. The one thing that is pretty easily within reach and doable. Shared storage......BOOM!

1 size fits all. Not only solves rng weapon drops, also solves account bound crud and all that other stuff one might wanna share across their alts.

9 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Yes it is easy. No one is telling you to go tormented. You can just go to the normal oathbreaker which is stream lined up to true oath. Why are you playing this game buddy if you don't like the grind? This a korean MMO which you should know all about the grind. RNG is RNG. You get it or you dont. Your system wouldn't work without Korea premssion . It suppose to take time to upgrade. Your not suppose to get max gear in a week. Again Korean game, which Koreans love grind.. Even if this is on NA region the grind is going to still be here. People left wow because it got to easy. Things have to be hard and grindy for a game to work

its still RNG based and still as grindy af, imagine you want the accursed weapon, 30x orbs to exchange for ur weapon, meaning u'll need 30 >accursed weapons< and god knows how much rng and grinding does that need right? just an example.

this idea still is as grindy and rng based it just >MOTIVATES< you, instead of running blindly of a 10% chance drops, and as you said i can go to the normal build, but it just frustrates you that there's another option that's cheaper but just tricks you that you'll never actually get it, it's like having a bait in a fish sink, but there's an even better bait then the one in the sink, more delicious but is hovering above it in circles for ever, how much times does the fish have to jump until he surrenders and eats the normal bait whilst looking at the delicious bait and gets frustrated.

and trust me am not whining about the grind, played an even grindier MMO then bns for 3 years, it's that there you had the objectives to actually >grind< it has RNG but not on that rate.

chest drops is 20% or something, then you have a 1/9 chance of your weapon dropping, hell yeah RNG ftw.

Archived