Act IV Chapter 1: Road To Darkness (Unable to TP)

HybrdMonky

My friend told me that i should be able to windstride in Mushin's Hall as where my Main Quest tag is, after I read Yura's letter. The problem is that I can't, and he later said that this shouldn't happen. So, I got stuck for a few days waiting for my damn account to be able to login to this site, and so help me god pls I hope this gets fixed. This is some unique bug i guess, so that means maybe only I have this problem. Even so, this is not a good excuse for me to create another character.

http://imgur.com/a/62Aeu

The mainquest was changed a bit at that part.

At the time you finish Act 3 you'll also get a blue Quest called "Invitation from the Naryu Sages" (or something similar) that tells you to find an NPC in either Greenhollows or Hogshead.

This quest will unlock the Windstride point in Mushins Hall.

1 hour ago, HybrdMonky said:

Found stuff in Youtube, the thing was that I haven't received the "Invitation from the Naryu Sages" quest until i talked to the guy i have to find in Hogshead. So it's indeed a bug. But anyway it worked out in the end, so thank you.

Its not really a bug, when Mushin tower was released it was stated in patch notes that a NPC in hoghsched will have a quest to unlock the windstride to the Tower.

Archived