BNS PLEASE NERF SUMMONERS MOAR

Jackiesaysya

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

Indeed, you have have been caught munching on my troll bait.

Honestly, I just wanted to put myself in the same mindset as most of the player base.

Talking about how our broken class is so unfair and using terrible English made me feel like, for a brief moment, that I was part of the majority.

I thought I would sum up the same arguments made by forums months and months ago. Prior to the nerfs.

As far as summoners still being "too strong and broken"...I recognize another trolls trolling;)

Hopefully when ppl go to forums to complain about "broken classes" they will read the initial post and realize how slow they sound.

If I can prevent just one whiner...then this has been worth.

No it won't prevent any whinner because there are none, all I see are people voicing their opinions thats all. You just can't stand that and like to belittle peoples opinions and quite frankly is petty, this is why people leave the game because its not listening to them this is why certain people resonate with the community.  

No, you lose players due to a toxic community that has far more than *one* player in it. The evidence is seen while in-game chat and the 'elites' with unheard of AP requirements for low level dungeons. That's far more damaging than this post.

13 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Nerf summoners and then it will be the summoners players who will be leaving. :S Complicated situation.

Been saying that in our guild chat.

3 hours ago, Scharnhorst said:

No, you lose players due to a toxic community that has far more than *one* player in it. The evidence is seen while in-game chat and the 'elites' with unheard of AP requirements for low level dungeons. That's far more damaging than this post.

Been saying that in our guild chat.

Last patch 90% of EU/NA summoners thought that they got nered SO MUCH that it was practicly the end of the class.
How's your population again ? 

31 minutes ago, Morgwais said:

Last patch 90% of EU/NA summoners thought that they got nered SO MUCH that it was practicly the end of the class.
How's your population again ? 

Maybe they did. Meanwhile actual good players told you it was going to be a buff overall rather than a nerf before the patch hit.

People also said warlocks get hugely buffed against sin, because they can now tab escape ice mine. Honestly nobody cares about it. Sins got hugely buffed against warlocks, because now with party decoy we have a defensive move against warlocks that actually works.

Archived