BNS PLEASE NERF SUMMONERS MOAR

Jackiesaysya

GAME not fair. Summoners too stronk. now not 1...not 2....but 3 summoner made it into top 50 pvp rankings!~Yesterday was 2...now 3! is rediculous.

Class needs nerf hard pls because they have kitty. When i fight summoner i dont know if i click on player or kitty. too much to focus on.

I shouldnt have need to manage focus, time iframes, and use goods skill rotations. Should be easy beat summoner.

I think would be fair if they took sunflower skill away and replace with no attack. Or make it so they have no attacks at all!

I have bad bad bad bad ping and when i do dungeon they have moarer dps. is not fare!

Make blade and soul great again, pls pls bns.

Last time i cry cry nerf and throw tantrum u listen. this time i hope you listen too.

Ideas on how to nerf a Summoner:

-Remove the cat.

-Add a transformation to Summoner into a furry cat-girl/boy instead. Turning the class into Transformer.

-The transformation will have the stat of the now-removed cat added to it. Thus, my Summoner with 60k HP and 80k HP cat will become one with 140k HP, for example.

-All the cat skills are now transfered to the new class Transformer. It means they can now do double CC, heal, iframe, DPS, taunt and tank... on their own.

-Sunflower is too strong, so let make it a skill where Transformer can put several of them down like a totem/turret, and let the flower to focus fire on the enemy with increasing power as time passes. Meanwhile, they will mainly DPS melee via clawing/slapping/tackling/biting neck off the enemies.

So you are saying that there shouldn't be any summoners or max 1-2 summoners in top 50. Did you do any maths? There are 9 classes which means if the classes would be decently equal there should be 5-6 characters per class. Summoners will get more nerfs though, they will lower the damage from sunflower and bees.

There are atm in EU Top 50:

7 Summoners

3 Soul Fighters

6 Destroyers

9 Blade Dancers

4 Kung Fu Masters

7 Blade Masters

3 Force Masters

7 Warlocks

4 Assassins

Looking at the list and comparing the numbers it pretty much seems that BDs and BMs also require nerf is summoner would be nerfed but you didn't mention about that at all. I assume in NA there are more of those other classes meaning summoners are actually minority and not even that good class. If all the summoners were in top 3 then I would understand your concern but having them in top 50 is ok and doesn't really demand any nerfs.

If they remove the cat then remove buffs from assassins, destroyers, wl (yes soulburn off) and kfms. Doesn't sound appealing to any of those class players, right? Removing cat from summoner is like removing the base core of a class that makes it the exact class. What is summoner after that? A gardner? If they add it into transformer type they would need to buff the skills or give completely new set of skills = making a new class instead of nerf. Not to mention there are alot of summoner players and if their class gets even more nerfs more and more people will quit their characters and game. My suggestion is rather prevent people from making smaller lyn than what their cat is because that is the core issue here. Summoners hide behind their huge cats so that others cannot target them but instead are forced to target the cat.

P.S. I'm 100 % sure they will never ever make the transformer class to replace summoner which is pretty much laughed at in Korean version already. Though your post sounded more of a troll and I'm pretty sure I just fell into troll's trap.

If i am not mistaking the sunflower / bees damage nerf is already in.

Anyway.....dont you have better things to complain about? Summoner is actually better than it was since all other classes scaled up with the hm skills summoner was rather in a stand-still spot and got surpassed by others. Now its pretty much "balanced". And if you really cant tell the difference between the cat and player.....well.....

28 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I don't want to see the PC's nerfed, I do want the AI Sum in ToI looked into (ie zero CD's on skills, etc.)

There is nothing wrong with the summ there.

The higher the floor the less cod they have on skills, that was also communicated by NC and they use baleful, which procs differently on them so they reset skills much more often  than you,

12 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

i like.

make sumnr transformer pls bns.

If not i quit game and stop paying money.

so now u have to do.

forums demands mores nerfs

the people have spoke

I don't know if you're trolling or being serious but in any case its wrong.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Anyway.....dont you have better things to complain about? Summoner is actually better than it was since all other classes scaled up with the hm skills summoner was rather in a stand-still spot and got surpassed by others. Now its pretty much "balanced". And if you really cant tell the difference between the cat and player.....well.....

Nahh summoner still too strong and broken.

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Nahh summoner still too strong and broken.

Let me re-word that into the actual state:

"Nahh players still dont know how to handle summoners even tho there are hundreds of videos and other players that do it in their sleep"

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Let me re-word that into the actual state:

"Nahh players still dont know how to handle summoners even tho there are hundreds of videos and other players that do it in their sleep"

Bro I am not having trouble with summoners its the other people that is and they're leaving

Nonono rework the class so that they actually summon things instead of just a weird cat that stands on 2 legs the majority of the time. Let them summon a cat but it has to stand on 4 legs. A dog would be cool too. It could bark and give everyone within half a meter a .00001% AP buff. A new stealth ability lets them go behind the enemy and put a caterpillar down their shirt. I wanna do something with a giant bird too. Maybe it could like target the enemy in pvp while squawking really loudly and like take up their whole screen so they can't see anything or cap braziers unless they first do the chicken dance for 30 sec.

19 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Nonono rework the class so that they actually summon things instead of just a weird cat that stands on 2 legs the majority of the time. Let them summon a cat but it has to stand on 4 legs. A dog would be cool too. It could bark and give everyone within half a meter a .00001% AP buff. A new stealth ability lets them go behind the enemy and put a caterpillar down their shirt. I wanna do something with a giant bird too. Maybe it could like target the enemy in pvp while squawking really loudly and like take up their whole screen so they can't see anything or cap braziers unless they first do the chicken dance for 30 sec.

Nononononono rework the class so that they can summon 1 of the eight great masters :3

Indeed, you have have been caught munching on my troll bait.

Honestly, I just wanted to put myself in the same mindset as most of the player base.

Talking about how our broken class is so unfair and using terrible English made me feel like, for a brief moment, that I was part of the majority.

I thought I would sum up the same arguments made by forums months and months ago. Prior to the nerfs.

As far as summoners still being "too strong and broken"...I recognize another trolls trolling;)

Hopefully when ppl go to forums to complain about "broken classes" they will read the initial post and realize how slow they sound.

If I can prevent just one whiner...then this has been worth.

16 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

So you are saying that there shouldn't be any summoners or max 1-2 summoners in top 50. Did you do any maths? There are 9 classes which means if the classes would be decently equal there should be 5-6 characters per class. Summoners will get more nerfs though, they will lower the damage from sunflower and bees.

There are atm in EU Top 50:

7 Summoners

3 Soul Fighters

6 Destroyers

9 Blade Dancers

4 Kung Fu Masters

7 Blade Masters

3 Force Masters

7 Warlocks

4 Assassins

Looking at the list and comparing the numbers it pretty much seems that BDs and BMs also require nerf is summoner would be nerfed but you didn't mention about that at all. I assume in NA there are more of those other classes meaning summoners are actually minority and not even that good class. If all the summoners were in top 3 then I would understand your concern but having them in top 50 is ok and doesn't really demand any nerfs.

If they remove the cat then remove buffs from assassins, destroyers, wl (yes soulburn off) and kfms. Doesn't sound appealing to any of those class players, right? Removing cat from summoner is like removing the base core of a class that makes it the exact class. What is summoner after that? A gardner? If they add it into transformer type they would need to buff the skills or give completely new set of skills = making a new class instead of nerf. Not to mention there are alot of summoner players and if their class gets even more nerfs more and more people will quit their characters and game. My suggestion is rather prevent people from making smaller lyn than what their cat is because that is the core issue here. Summoners hide behind their huge cats so that others cannot target them but instead are forced to target the cat.

P.S. I'm 100 % sure they will never ever make the transformer class to replace summoner which is pretty much laughed at in Korean version already. Though your post sounded more of a troll and I'm pretty sure I just fell into troll's trap.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

OP just another one who wants SM removed from game and trying to use the old 'i'll take my ball and go home' bit to try to force NC to give them what they want. I have done damage tests on 4 man dungeon runs, with bees and with sunflower and the damage is laughable. I know how to use me rotations and have *cricket* near 600 ap and with sunflower I'm doing just under 6k. Bees is around 7k. I've seen destroyers outperform that, BD and BM do it also. In fact, I've seen just about all the classes do more dps. And that's when someone doesn't grab. If they grab, where I can use Moonfall, then it'll be closer to 8k avg. 

Gee, guess we need a nerf.  At least I have my heals and that's all that matters to me :P

Archived