Prices all increasing again

Susumimi

Anyone know reason why? Pretty much everything just raised by 25-50% in the last few days. Moonstones now 1.5-2g, compared to 1-1.2g few days ago, STS was 6.5g, now 8.2g, for example. False edge broken piece now a whopping 53g, compared to 30g a few days ago. Now my new player friend can't afford it anymore.

I'm asking why prices are increasing all of a sudden. Players leaving game again after treasure trove ends?

12 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

lol @ ppl leaving comment. Guess now ppl have to farm for what they want instead of paying $10 to go from lvl 1 to 50hm5+ with max gear.

I miss when moonstones were almost 4g...back when you could farm for a couple hours and earn a killing for the p2w to buy off us.

No that was terrible because the f2p couldn't buy off of us thus leaving, there is a reason why we are in a pittyful  state we're in. 

11 hours ago, Arkragon said:

Woah, false edge is so cheap now lol. It was 100+ G as standard before.

Not cheap enough to new people that is why they're leaving.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Supply and demand, also a lot of players are gearing their alts so....things go up.

Well yeah they would gear their alts because no new players are joining you seem to keep missing that point we need new players. I really could care less about current ones

8 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

No that was terrible because the f2p couldn't buy off of us thus leaving, there is a reason why we are in a pittyful  state we're in. 

Well yeah they would gear their alts because no new players are joining you seem to keep missing that point we need new players. I really could care less about current ones

Sorry but the fact that new players quit is also the fault of the community cause no one gives a crap to help them out when needed,

And the "650AP+" parties for 400AP content arent helping either.

Just now, Grimoir said:

Sorry but the fact that new players quit is also the fault of the community cause no one gives a crap to help them out when needed,

And the "650AP+" parties for 400AP content arent helping either.

ITs a compound problem I know that but BNS won't fix the RNG, Gold problem and other things as well the prices are just apart of the bigger problem. 

1 minute ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

ITs a compound problem I know that but BNS won't fix the RNG, Gold problem and other things as well the prices are just apart of the bigger problem. 

Well, they are changing the rng a bit this wednesday so it will be much easier to get the weapon you need.

Gold isnt a problem if you do your dailies and dungeon runs, sure its a tad slower that a credit card swipe but it gets you where you want to be, just takes some time.

Prices are a community problem not nc softs issue. Lets face it players are greedy, they want as much as possible. They wouldnt even give a newbie a repair tool if he needed one.

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well, they are changing the rng a bit this wednesday so it will be much easier to get the weapon you need.

Gold isnt a problem if you do your dailies and dungeon runs, sure its a tad slower that a credit card swipe but it gets you where you want to be, just takes some time.

Prices are a community problem not nc softs issue. Lets face it players are greedy, they want as much as possible. They wouldnt even give a newbie a repair tool if he needed one.

Nc soft can fix the problem whole sale by putting mats in npc shop its called price control it would effectively end greed in the market place. No they're changing rng for moonwater big difference, I am in silverfrost this update does nothing to help us or new players the wall is still there.

Quite the opposite.

F2p users could farm mats then sell them and make tons of money.

Now with mat prices in the garbage f2p can't make money off anything.

90% sure post is trollbait.

6 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

Quite the opposite.

F2p users could farm mats then sell them and make tons of money.

Now with mat prices in the garbage f2p can't make money off anything.

90% sure post is trollbait.

No its bait you just can't stand devs are listening to the majority instead of the small minority 

I actually have no idea why this thread is a thing, supply drops due to trove ending, but the demand is always high. This is good for players who actually play the game/do ssp..... The free market is too much for some people I guess lol

Why wouldn't you want greater returns for the mats you farm? Thank the trove buyers for the low prices til now.

Archived