Summoner DPS

Mischkaa

Hey guys,

i just went into a Avalanche Den dungeon 4man and the summoner had an insane DPS. Even tho he made the most dmg with his Super Sunflower but the accuracy (critical) is 0% that seems suspicious, but maybe its normal. Can someone explain please?

Screenshot_160909_003.jpg

Im just curious about the 0% but still insane dmg.

He had 670 ap baleful stage 6, brilliant ruby.
P.S.: dont compare too my dps. Bad SS and just 560ap xd still getting gear.

Thanks in advance.
Mischka (in picture Yomali)

9 minutes ago, Mischkaa said:

Hey guys,

i just went into a Avalanche Den dungeon 4man and the summoner had an insane DPS. Even tho he made the most dmg with his Super Sunflower but the accuracy (critical) is 0% that seems suspicious, but maybe its normal. Can someone explain please?

Screenshot_160909_003.jpg

Im just curious about the 0% but still insane dmg.

He had 670 ap baleful stage 6, brilliant ruby.
P.S.: dont compare too my dps. Bad SS and just 560ap xd still getting gear.

Thanks in advance.
Mischka (in picture Yomali)

I saw so many 25+ years old man playing summoner and probably everyone knows why?? Everythng for summoner, bns=summoner..

26 minutes ago, achimo1390 said:

are you sure he is  670ap? im 700ap and my dps in yeti about 13-14,000. of course my ping is around 200, but i dont think 670ap with good ping can damage this much

That is really low dps for your ap.

1 hour ago, achimo1390 said:

ya i know but try it with 200 ping. you will see :)

I play with 2-300 already. ?

4 hours ago, Susumimi said:

People actually think the DPS metre is accurate? It's been completely useless since day 1. Same gear getting 2x the DPS as you for no apparent reason is a common occurrence.

It's not completely accurate but it's close enough to give a general idea of the dps you're at.

5 hours ago, achimo1390 said:

are you sure he is  670ap? im 700ap and my dps in yeti about 13-14,000. of course my ping is around 200, but i dont think 670ap with good ping can damage this much

yes im really sure, just checked his profile again, cant post his name here cause of forum rules.

i just thought maybe its some kind of abuse or cheat dunno, was really suspicious.
But i guess it is like it is, summoner op dmg :D

/hajooncheer

6 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Errrr? what?

Say my group is fighting yeti and I'm top dps.  When it's all said and done I link my dps meter and it reads #1 20k #2 18k #3 10k #4 9k.  Then #2 links theirs and it reads they are #1 at 19k, I'm #2 at 18.9k, #3 is still 10k but #4 is also 10k.

These are the kind of readings people are getting.

14 minutes ago, TJXX said:

Say my group is fighting yeti and I'm top dps.  When it's all said and done I link my dps meter and it reads #1 20k #2 18k #3 10k #4 9k.  Then #2 links theirs and it reads they are #1 at 19k, I'm #2 at 18.9k, #3 is still 10k but #4 is also 10k.

These are the kind of readings people are getting.

That makes sense.

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

ppl dont realize how much of a difference ping makes in dps>.>

More people don't realize DPS meters, comparison, and measuring in general is worthless. The objective is all that matters in dungeon. If the objective is complete who the hell cares who did more damage?

18 hours ago, TJXX said:

I play with 2-300 already. ?

It's not completely accurate but it's close enough to give a general idea of the dps you're at.

can you please make a video when you go yeti? cuz i have some friends  with same ping with me,and their dps are not much different. or im a noob summoner even i played it like 5 months :( , i really want to know that. ty

17 hours ago, Mischkaa said:

yes im really sure, just checked his profile again, cant post his name here cause of forum rules.

i just thought maybe its some kind of abuse or cheat dunno, was really suspicious.
But i guess it is like it is, summoner op dmg :D

/hajooncheer

my friends play BM and FM have much more dps than me with same ping. i dont know much about other classes but summoner is not op in this patch for sure. it more likes supporter with heal and rescue than a damage dealer

I like it because too many ppl play with major ping issues. If one player does 1/20th the dmg of everyone else you know not to party with them because they are piggybacking.

21 hours ago, Spudsy2061 said:

More people don't realize DPS meters, comparison, and measuring in general is worthless. The objective is all that matters in dungeon. If the objective is complete who the hell cares who did more damage?

Archived