Forums

just yanked this off KR BNS looks fishy

Teijin

12 hours ago, Kounat said:

This class is the perfect opportunity to give Yun an exclusive class. Never in my life have I seen a male that used fans as weapons lol.

Wow really? I guess it is rare somewhat. But ive seen some ppl post examples of men using battle fans. Albeit they are metal. Some showcases of old school martial arts movies. I googld and found the art is called tessenjutsu

13 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ok well they said the class WAS in the game, I've never seen anyone using fans. So I think it's just a picture of a girl with fans.

How is that a girl? And do you remember yehara? Or maybe u didnt consider that fan using. She was scripted as a kfm to me in her scenes. 

I love the frogdeity thing. Its adorable in its little sunglasses

9 hours ago, K4t said:

So, ditch a gunner class for this? Hum..no wonder the game is in its current state.

Wow lol. 

7 hours ago, Maximus5 said:

The thought of a Gon Blade Dancer scares me...

Spin to win. I think a jin summoner for dogs would be lit.

2 hours ago, United17 said:

Ok well they said the class WAS in the game, I've never seen anyone using fans. So I think it's just a picture of a girl with fans.

The devs said the new class is something completely brand new and has yet to be seen in the game. There has not been any such class. Closest thing is Yehara or Julia, except they are KFM and WL respectively. And that is most definitely a male Jin.

Gunners on the other hand are rampant across the whole game.

4 hours ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

http://bns.plaync.com/promo/bns/160907_link

It's for an event... not sure why OP didn't actually link the actual post instead of cutting it in half. If it was something about a new class they would advertise the fan guy more than the items and costumes itself. :/ Bloodlust trolling at their finest.

Nope, player misinterpretation at its finest. All Asia is doing is celebrating Mid Autumn Festival, their culture. Nothing wrong with that.

6 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

By all means, please correct me if I'm wrong but I think the sword and shield only happened mostly in EU. There is Kalaripayattu from India. 

Places such as Japan (and I believe Korea) lacked the metal ore that EU had, which last I read was the reason EU and AS had such different styles in weapons/armies.

MFW OP doesn't link the full page.

PS: That picture is related to an event on Korea celebrating Mid Autumn Festival...EVERY region besides us and TW celebrate it.

Sooooo..nope no fan class. Just horrible misinformation and possibly trolling. Move on.

EDIT: Oh and ya the actual mid autumn festival has lots of lanterns fans etc etc so...you're all being trolled hard if you believe this or just need to learn more of other cultures before making speculations..Have a nice day. :D

For people being jerks about this now,

Yes, we know it's from the Autumn festival event. Yes, fans are used as part of that cultural celebration (obviously. I would think many people know that). Yes, the OP should have provided the entire page instead of just the image (which got people speculating). But the fact that it's from the event was mentioned multiple times. So there's no reason to start putting people down for speculating earlier.

Could this mean, regardless of the context, that the devs have the concept in mind? Yes, it could.
Should this be a new class? Absolutely.
Does the fact that there is a male Jin holding two fans in a fantasy battle stance mean anything? Probably not, but I've wanted a fan class in BnS for years. So excuse me, but I hope they actually do something more with it!

5 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

For people being jerks about this now,

Yes, we know it's from the Autumn festival event. Yes, fans are used as part of that cultural celebration (obviously. I would think many people know that). Yes, the OP should have provided the entire page instead of just the image (which got people speculating). But the fact that it's from the event was mentioned multiple times. So there's no reason to start putting people down for speculating earlier.

Could this mean, regardless of the context, that the devs have the concept in mind? Yes, it could.
Should this be a new class? Absolutely.
Does the fact that there is a male Jin holding two fans in a fantasy battle stance mean anything? Probably not, but I've wanted a fan class in BnS for years. So excuse me, but I hope they actually do something more with it!

Uhm... How are people being jerks because you actually refuse to research these things before getting on your hype train falling off the cliff with it. People just said that the CGI art is part of an event/festival for the Asian regions.  No one is clearly stopping you from speculating, It sure did not stop Niska from posting about a fan class. Stop being sensitive... 

i never claimed it was a new class nor am i trolling i said it looked fishy which means its open to speculation.  big deal so its CGi'ed and i didnt post the full link. but the picture it in itself speaks volumes. everyone wants cold hard facts in a fantasy  smh. 

Archived