just yanked this off KR BNS looks fishy

Teijin

3 hours ago, Kounat said:

This class is the perfect opportunity to give Yun an exclusive class. Never in my life have I seen a male that used fans as weapons lol.

Yeah if it is a new class, hopefully it's a Yun exclusive or at least Jin not being able to share it would be good enough.

This class is the perfect opportunity to give Yun an exclusive class. Never in my life have I seen a male that used fans as weapons lol.

You should watch more Chinese wushu movies. It's not strange sight for a male martial artists to use a single paper fan to block blades from a group of swordmen, avoid attacks here and there, do fast melee combo, knock back opponents with a palm strike, then fan themselves tauntingly against powerless enemies.

But they don't use dual fan. Just a single fan.

33 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

Yeah if it is a new class, hopefully it's a Yun exclusive or at least Jin not being able to share it would be good enough.

There will prolly never be a yun exclusive class since that would also gender lock it.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Ok first of all, if you know your history, these type of fans were mainly used by MEN as weapons in both Japan and China. The iron fan was used as a concealed weapon or as a backup if they should lose their sword. The warrior using a fan would be very skilled at deflecting and disarming. Also if you've ever seen Wushu movies or Wuxia games, it's is very common to see a man using a fan weapon. 

Second of all, so what if it looks a little feminine? Do men always have to be put into a "macho man" box? This style is so badass it isn't funny. Typically a character in those movies using fans would be underestimated by their opponent, only to SLAY everyone with ease and grace.

SO, it is only completely appropriate for this class to be open to both male and female. I would say Jin and Yun.

On 6/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, Kurokazu said:

giphy.gif     1465953066993726.gif?1465953066

14659532302532746.gif?1465953231

Anyway, this is my dream class. We've worked so hard on the Dojo to actually create this class a long time ago (before Soul Fighter was even created in Korea). Julianne was even kind enough to help us with it. Even if they NCsoft isn't using our idea exactly, it would be so amazing to see even the concept come to life: http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/124890-iron-fan-master/

I realllllly hope this is true ^^ <3
@Inugami

1 hour ago, K4t said:

So, ditch a gunner class for this? Hum..no wonder the game is in its current state.

I rather have a fan dancer then a gunner. Sick of seeing gunner, because new class coming? Gotta be a gunner because people obsess over it

8 minutes ago, Jem said:

I hope you guys realize KR does this every year to release a new Autumn costume/festival/event. It's highly unlikely that it's a new class.

But speculation is fun, so I'll leave you guys to it.

More fun when there's fingers cross waiting for something that's not going to happen nor show's any ingame proof of it happening.

5 hours ago, Hura said:

Yus please! I'd love to play that class~ :D

I agree on the part of the yun's exclusive class as they don't have any :o

...Or even better, just make every class for every race XD

The thought of a Gon Blade Dancer scares me...

I see nothing wrong with people wanting a Gunner Class, especially with Soha as one of the major NPCs and her brother being a gunner and one of the Eight Masters.

However, I do like the idea of the fan class more (and I love gunner classes...usually).  It's different than what we've seen in other MMOs.

Also, while I do doubt it will be Yun only, don't for a second think it can't happen.  Look at TERA.  Lyn's are the most popular race (how it wasn't the Castanic I will never understand :p)  and they have a few new classes that are female only (which, thinking on it, why hasn't that been big news?  "MMO makes women only classes, saying "Screw the guys, it's the girls who get to play with the big guns!" :p)

45 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Though this is from the Autumn event and showcases the outfit, the fact that it even shows a male Jin in fighting stance with two fans could be a hint. It at least shows that the devs have the concept in their heads.

indeed this is why i pulled it it wasnt like he was using it for some pretty display   the stance gave it away considering i dont think any other class says in this stance if they do link it here besides it looks more aggressive than festive.

Archived