How come Sin...?

DatChief

5 minutes ago, Avalyn said:

Lvl 29, September 5th.

Dsugqcd.jpg

okay and you can tell me level of your opponents? i bet they dont exceed even level 40? if so then the most skills THAT let you escape or help are not present plus your ap can be better AND on that level you see MORE BOTS then on hm9 level becasue its common that bots are used to level up in arena cuz of exp, very very usefull info. Better dont say anything else you are hurting yourself more only

Nerf the stupid BM

Avalyn replied to ARC1276's topic in Arena

I am a summoner and I confirm I have really hard time vs Blade Masters... like they throw some kind of rope like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (the only thing that's missing is "Get over here!"), then i see a lightning coming out, and then they pew pew pew teleport left right left right and my cat and me are dead. BM... such a retarded class, and people are complaining that...

Thats your own post about recent BMs changes and cryin on arena and you are summoner so you are here to troll only so  as i assumed i wasted time in replying to you, you bad troll :P

1 hour ago, houki111 said:

Nerf the stupid BM

Avalyn replied to ARC1276's topic in Arena

I am a summoner and I confirm I have really hard time vs Blade Masters... like they throw some kind of rope like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (the only thing that's missing is "Get over here!"), then i see a lightning coming out, and then they pew pew pew teleport left right left right and my cat and me are dead. BM... such a retarded class, and people are complaining that...

Thats your own post about recent BMs changes and cryin on arena and you are summoner so you are here to troll only so  as i assumed i wasted time in replying to you, you bad troll :P

OMGosh Rekt. (sorry I had to do this!)

Anyway, to the Op, I will say the reason sins are not top in ladder simply because of awareness!

As time pass by, more players gain knowledge of how  the class(sin) behave and bring forth appropriate responses.

A good example is the summoner class which was considered as the most op class in all MMOs at the begin of the game (Feb-May). But now, summoner as easily countered.

Actually, the sin class has turn into a class that requires alot of brain game. Not to say that others class dont require that but there are more

guides out there design just to counter us than any other class, lot of them. Good ones like the tab escape bait some BMs do (Gosh, that thing is good),

the tech chase and some horrible ones like the wall hug+ hm block 24/7 and the blue spin - red spin - emberstomp - health regen block - rinse and repeat.

On the otherhand,  players are gaining more experience and skills in playing their own class. 

On 8/12/2016 at 6:09 AM, Enoll said:

I am a summoner and I confirm I have really hard time vs Blade Masters... like they throw some kind of rope like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (the only thing that's missing is "Get over here!"), then i see a lightning coming out, and then they pew pew pew teleport left right left right and my cat and me are dead. BM... such a retarded class, and people are complaining that summoners own BMs, learn your DAMN CLASS !

I was quoting someone else to troll a summoner...lol

You guys can't even tell what is troll and what is not

5 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

OMGosh Rekt. (sorry I had to do this!)

Anyway, to the Op, I will say the reason sins are not top in ladder simply because of awareness!

As time pass by, more players gain knowledge of how  the class(sin) behave and bring forth appropriate responses.

A good example is the summoner class which was considered as the most op class in all MMOs at the begin of the game (Feb-May). But now, summoner as easily countered.

Actually, the sin class has turn into a class that requires alot of brain game. Not to say that others class dont require that but there are more

guides out there design just to counter us than any other class, lot of them. Good ones like the tab escape bait some BMs do (Gosh, that thing is good),

the tech chase and some horrible ones like the wall hug+ hm block 24/7 and the blue spin - red spin - emberstomp - health regen block - rinse and repeat.

On the otherhand,  players are gaining more experience and skills in playing their own class. 

So are you saying as time goes on, with more people getting more knowledge of how to go against Sin, other classes with more solid mechanics (i.e BM, Sum, Des) is > Sin meaning people that play Sin will require more effort (brain power) but less reward since people cant counter it and not let you do long combos / stay stealthed? Ultimately making the class itself weak and useless? I mean, i'm speaking from the perspective if you were in a 1 v 1 position where gear / skill is not the factor since its all equal  but coming down to class mechanics itself. Like at the roots. 

13 hours ago, DatChief said:

So are you saying as time goes on, with more people getting more knowledge of how to go against Sin, other classes with more solid mechanics (i.e BM, Sum, Des) is > Sin meaning people that play Sin will require more effort (brain power) but less reward since people cant counter it and not let you do long combos / stay stealthed? Ultimately making the class itself weak and useless? I mean, i'm speaking from the perspective if you were in a 1 v 1 position where gear / skill is not the factor since its all equal  but coming down to class mechanics itself. Like at the roots. 

Yes. first of all hacks are here present or atleast bots so stealth itself is no safe option. A lot of classes have skills that easily stops sins from engaging and thus doing combos. Before buff i struggled againts BM but now its either an easy win (if bm is total scrub ofc) or another fight like with naksun where 1 mistake and you are dead. Destroyer is not cc'able that much (just like SF unless he is scrub too and pops up his CC resist buff which sins can await). Summoners have stealth too on hit and can reveal you from stealth and somtimes cat is not easy to kill thus you cant do nothing much on them. And lets not forget that fms got buffed kinda in pvp too that makes a lot harder to assisinate then before.

Sins need to get into opening of enemy without class knowlegde its nearly impossible . For example Destro vs Sin, Destro does not need to know how long sin is in stealth nor he care, he will just spin as much as needed and thats all (especially when we dont have mute and bind on 3 anymore which is bad imao) so if we jump he can just iframe or escape from stun jump on us and if sin does not have escape, then destro can kill him with nearly 1 combo. 

So yea sins require reaction and game knowlegde and they are 2nd class that are hard to master because KFMs are the 1st and they kinda need the same thing as sins to win arena.

Archived