Would any be interested in starting on a new server?

ImaBadMan

3 hours ago, ImaBadMan said:

Just what the title asks. How many wouldn't mind or would want to start on a fresh server!? Even though I'm pretty high up in level and gear and progression, etc. I still would like to start fresh, now that I know what I'm doing.

I have spent to much time on my main to just scrap it. But i have created 3 other alts and i get what you mean. The start when knowing what to do gives a refreshing feeling. 

Yeah I agree with you. Just knowing what I know now, I could really do good on another server to avoid alot of the pitfalls and walls I hit along the way the first time around. I would know what to get and not get, what to open and not open. Like others from other regions had, basically a restart from their own region to this one! Eh wishful thinking I guess.

5 minutes ago, ImaBadMan said:

I feel like that more and more each day, i'm waiting. I feel like I just do circles everyday with dailies.

This game for being a MMO is very linear and there is not enough endgame content to keep high levels occupied for long. I know a great deal of people are going to vanish once Revelation comes out.

8 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

This game for being a MMO is very linear and there is not enough endgame content to keep high levels occupied for long. I know a great deal of people are going to vanish once Revelation comes out.

Yeah in the least im giving Revalation a try. im actually a little excited about it. Hope its not too much like BnS. I hope it takes alot of the positives and not the negatives.

12 minutes ago, simonshout said:

I'm new to the game and recently started a KFM on old man cho. I think I got to like level 12 last night if you wanna join me :D

I would if there were more ppl to play with at early levels. I want it like it was at launch, lls. Where it was easy to level up bcuz there were a bunch of other ppl leveling also. But I appreciate the offer.

5 minutes ago, WLraik said:

I play with 140ms.

If they release a server in my region for sure i'd never complain to start a new character to play with ping 30.

Yes that sounds understandabel since bns is the most ping dependant game i ever saw... u can just spam skills and with it dmg and heals endless in perfect rota...

30 ping vs 150 or more is pig thing... it is a dmg difference of up to200% or maybe more... also decide beetween live and dead.. coz bosses in bns often have a oneshot atk or timelimit want u to smash all skills u have in perfect order to do max dmg... else instead death after timer runs out...

I saw revelation got actually like other mmos i playd before bns... cd... on pretty much every skill... u cant just anicancle the shit out of the game and be god with good ping...

Even with ping issues i luv bns thats why i wait here for the last try to make it work... but ya... playing it with 30 ping or less is just a dream for most players here...

20 minutes ago, ImaBadMan said:

I would if there were more ppl to play with at early levels. I want it like it was at launch, lls. Where it was easy to level up bcuz there were a bunch of other ppl leveling also. But I appreciate the offer.

But didn't you just ask if anyONE would want to start over with you on a different server? Your response kind of contradicts your entire request doesn't it? I mean if you're looking to just leave the game entirely that's understandable but don't openly ask about starting over on another server and then say no when someone replies lol. Unless by server you meant another region? I'm just trying to understand the point of your entire post here...

52 minutes ago, simonshout said:

But didn't you just ask if anyONE would want to start over with you on a different server? Your response kind of contradicts your entire request doesn't it? I mean if you're looking to just leave the game entirely that's understandable but don't openly ask about starting over on another server and then say no when someone replies lol. Unless by server you meant another region? I'm just trying to understand the point of your entire post here...

I mean, I pretty much want to play with the hundreds of other ppl around my level, not just one or 4, if you understand what Im saying. I would come over there and it would be just me and you with an occasional other person or people. Just running with you wouldnt solve any of the issues I have with starting a new toon. We would just experience them together. Also I was talking about everyone starting fresh not just a new toon, I have 3 toons already at least at hm6 highest being hm10. In other words I want the chance to be able to get alot of the good stuff being as though I know what to do and collect. get to the faction areas earlier than I did and SSP waaaaay earlier than I did so we can get rank and PP and be alot further down the road of progression and upgrades. And again I appreciate the offer.

Archived