Most expensive Petal of Lament in BnS history.

Mikeyy

7 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Or typo and tried to log out to stop it?

Would be a very weird typo, then. The previous bid is only 5 cooper, and this guy typed 1002 gold, which looks like on purpose to me. Flower petal is not that hot of an item to be in such a rush.

But anyway, gratz the OP for free gold.

12 minutes ago, Aquatylys said:

One of you scammed him into bid that...he tried to DC but didn't do that in time!

xD Check the chat. No one else bidded big amounts but this guy himself bidded huge amount. Not sure if he tried to "scam" others with the method you described and instead it hit his own ankle.

I'm the person who did bid.

My last bid was 5 copper , I dc'd during bid to login with all my gold missing. I don't have an explanation for how it happened , I was still in group with 2 of the people in the group and messaged him/her politely to give the gold back and I will reward them with 100 each for the troubles. One replied with *cricket* off. The other replied with xDD.

I've also lost more than 10k gold from my account being compromised while I was inactive ingame , which I can post the whole ticket information public where GM's decided to recover 30% of the amount but not fully.

Then this happened , i'm seriously frustrated and I mainly play the game solo as I do not have any more friends ingame that I can play with.

All of it is gone.

I'm pretty sad right now...

Were you trying to type in a number? This happened to me once too. All of a sudden, the game decided to bid ALL OF MY GOLD. NCSOFT refused to do anything about it. Fortunately, this was early on and it was a small amount of gold. What you are supposed to do is drop party. DC will NOT work in time. Just immediately drop party to get kicked out of dungeon. I've also asked them to FIX this and they refused to do that too.

@armageddonx911 Well that sucks. I wish you good RNG.

This could've probably been prevented if we could deposit our gold into the vault. This may even have people buy premium (I'm assuming that you can access the vault in cross server.) Take out x amount of gold to bid and if not enough just take out some more. There's enough time to do so. Also it would be nice if we had to enter another pin when we first access either our vault or inventory when we log in.

2 hours ago, armageddonx911 said:

My last bid was 5 copper , I dc'd during bid to login with all my gold missing. I don't have an explanation for how it happened , I was still in group with 2 of the people in the group and messaged him/her politely to give the gold back and I will reward them with 100 each for the troubles. One replied with *cricket* off. The other replied with xDD.

I've also lost more than 10k gold from my account being compromised while I was inactive ingame , which I can post the whole ticket information public where GM's decided to recover 30% of the amount but not fully.

Then this happened , i'm seriously frustrated and I mainly play the game solo as I do not have any more friends ingame that I can play with.

All of it is gone.

I would have this feeling, your gold was likely spent pretty fast, that it couldn't have been returned.  500 Gold will buy quite a it of upgrades.

9 minutes ago, Draelth said:

I love how OP hid his name but keep everyone else, it's telling.

I was surprised when someone said "Bobbie (my main's name is Bobbie Jo) gets the loot for using all the orbs"  So, I can see why the OP said "So what"  When I first saw someone say that, I was like "O.O  Really?  Do we do that in CS now?"  :p

1 hour ago, K4t said:

Umm...isn't it supposed to be 501g each person if the total bid is 1002g?

"1002g for two people" is kind of a double entendre lol.

I think he meant "1002g bid that got shared by two people so each got 501g" or something similar to that but the picture's chat would've explained that but I guess you didn't check it out.

7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I think he meant "1002g bid that got shared by two people so each got 501g" or something similar to that but the picture's chat would've explained that but I guess you didn't check it out.

Talk about being aggressive for no reason. 

5 hours ago, Draelth said:

I love how OP hid his name but keep everyone else, it's telling.

BTW OP, is common courtesy to let all the loot from extra boss if a player used all his orbs to summon him

Wow, I hadn't even bothered looking at the picture. If those two guys are from your server and can return the money, but just refused to do so, then they are absolute jerks and thieves. Hope those two enjoy going to Hell for virtual currency.

And yeah OP, you are the biggest douche of all saying "so what" when the guy had used all the orbs. 

8 hours ago, armageddonx911 said:

All of it is gone.

man that is pretty shity that they did not want to give you your gold back...

was both those players in the same server as you? other than that how could they give you your gold back?

Man... i guess its not just the bots/scammers we have to worry about but bid hacks as well 

i wish you better luck in your future.

7 hours ago, Nakumi said:

@armageddonx911 Well that sucks. I wish you good RNG.

This could've probably been prevented if we could deposit our gold into the vault. This may even have people buy premium (I'm assuming that you can access the vault in cross server.) Take out x amount of gold to bid and if not enough just take out some more. There's enough time to do so. Also it would be nice if we had to enter another pin when we first access either our vault or inventory when we log in.

you can deposit your gold by buying Hongmoon coins and canceling it ... the gold will be mailed to you, if you dont pick it up, it is stored safly from scammers

1 hour ago, Xiaoyen said:

Wow, I hadn't even bothered looking at the picture. If those two guys are from your server and can return the money, but just refused to do so, then they are absolute jerks and thieves. Hope those two enjoy going to Hell for virtual currency.

And yeah OP, you are the biggest douche of all saying "so what" when the guy had used all the orbs. 

They aren't thieves for what happened.  :p  As for the responses, you just have the one who got screwed by the game, saying that's what they said.  The "So what" comment might lead to that being an accurate comment from the OP, but then, this whole idea of "Use orbs, get loot" is rather new to CS Dungeon runs and since it hasn't been something that happened from the start, it still needs to catch on (which it hasn't btw)

32 minutes ago, Minity said:

you can deposit your gold by buying Hongmoon coins and canceling it ... the gold will be mailed to you, if you dont pick it up, it is stored safly from scammers

Will you be able to grab the gold from the mail, when needed for future bidding?

If someone is walking down the street and a hundred dollar bill falls out of their pocket and they see someone pick it up and say, "Oh thanks for picking up my hundred dollar bill, I'll give you a $10 reward" and that persons says cricket off and runs, is that not stealing? He offered them 100 gold reward for picking up money he obviously did not intend to drop and they refused. They are definitely thieves. 

Archived