Warlock vs FM Where's my dps?

AhmetCetin

Like a topic i wanna share some screen shots guys.

My Character Warlock Stats:

qEbaaD.jpg

Force Master Stats:

Y4Day6.jpg

You see guys i have 50 more ap, lets see dps ...

Warlock DPS wth Buffed "what a big joke" dimension volley + helix spam "1 more joke" ..

ZYZajA.jpg

And lest see FM dps:

G3BgOZ.jpg

Now: I have legendary weapon stage 6, and i farm very long time for make this weapon stage 6, more than 4 week ssp farm for moonstone, 200 times 4 man MAsts farm for skin .. And also i was make my wep legendary i guess 2 month ago,  its mean i am stupid xD cuz fm still much more better than me without legendary weapon.

Generaly player said Warlock AOE character also game software writer said like that but if i play DIABLO 3 i can accept AOE machine character like this video.

You see they have million mobs its mean i need aoe damage, but i play Blade and Soul i kill max same time 5 mob's, okay who cares aoe damage ???

I start to play ths january blade and soul after the 10 month i saw so many illogical system. 

2 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Ugh seraph bleh you should really cross out peoples names you though.. The reason why your not top because FM is top. WL has  chance but you have to be really good with rotation

Actually not FM top, blade master top wth fire dragon tonque build

Since you're using volley, you should strongly consider switching to the shadow rupture and using the blue mantra.

It's an even more potent dps increase with the recent patch changes to it, assuming you can get used to it.

Not having seen the fights themselves, offering general advice is pretty hit and miss but i'd suggest doing your best to use eclipse offensively into aoes / attacks in order to generate more wingstorms.

On some bosses, like asura, it's extremely easy to do this to great effect however on the birds specifically it's a bit rough to get many eclipse procs if you're not the one they're targeting ~

Your wingstorm DPS actually looks a little low.  With full dark build, wingstorm should be ticking almost constantly provided you're optimizing hitting salvo and dark rupture, and doing everything else you can to reset wingstorm. Mantra is absolutely necessary on full dark build though, or you'll be out of focus all the time.

I didnt bother to see screenshots.This is why dps meter isnt that good.

Who is tanking,meaning has to evade boss attacks,kite around,doing less damage.Which one of those ppl could stand still and just dps,to be High in dps meter.

Those bosses,are ok to use cc,if someone stop to cc bosses,he lose dps,if fm used knockdown that means he gonna lose lot of time reflecting in dps meter.

Wl is a great buff class,fm benefit a lot from him,50k awakened dragons i seen with a single wl buff.Have around same ap as that fm.

Someone here allready mentioned ping,it makes all the differnce in the world :P

More importantly i see bosses dead,so whats the problem?The problem arrives when you have the ap,stats and bosses enrage,then someone must have done something horribly wrong.

PS:I dont get the fuss ppl do,4m and 6m are all about teamwork,why do you care who does most dps,as long as the run is smooth?Shall i start calling names the bds,destros that lack in dps,but overall grant us the new restraint and make us do tons of dps?No,its teamwork.

1 hour ago, Katsapliakos said:

I didnt bother to see screenshots.This is why dps meter isnt that good.

Who is tanking,meaning has to evade boss attacks,kite around,doing less damage.Which one of those ppl could stand still and just dps,to be High in dps meter.

Those bosses,are ok to use cc,if someone stop to cc bosses,he lose dps,if fm used knockdown that means he gonna lose lot of time reflecting in dps meter.

Wl is a great buff class,fm benefit a lot from him,50k awakened dragons i seen with a single wl buff.Have around same ap as that fm.

Someone here allready mentioned ping,it makes all the differnce in the world :P

More importantly i see bosses dead,so whats the problem?The problem arrives when you have the ap,stats and bosses enrage,then someone must have done something horribly wrong.

PS:I dont get the fuss ppl do,4m and 6m are all about teamwork,why do you care who does most dps,as long as the run is smooth?Shall i start calling names the bds,destros that lack in dps,but overall grant us the new restraint and make us do tons of dps?No,its teamwork.

I care bro cuz i have 50 more ap, also when i go 6v6 battle ground some bm, fm or summo can kill me in 1v1 cuz i have not enought dps like other class, i have high ap and max gear i was make vs in 6v6 wth 650ap summoner and he was kill me, cuz my character not mobil "look like a stone gollem but moving like a gollem not dps" i am not bad player every one knows me also i was talk about that with "WarForYou" and he agree wth me, also "Tenah" was said same thing too.. 

Really man Warlock shitty class #1 Weak Class for pvp and pve in this game, i was Talk wth "WarForYou" today and he wanna change character to summoner we are waiting for character change ticket cuz me and him dont wanna farm again and again for HM lvl..

Final Notes: BNS must be buffed or give it ressit skill for warlock cuz %90 Warlock player not happy!!

28 minutes ago, AhmetCetin said:

I care bro cuz i have 50 more ap, also when i go 6v6 battle ground some bm, fm or summo can kill me in 1v1 cuz i have not enought dps like other class, i have high ap and max gear i was make vs in 6v6 wth 650ap summoner and he was kill me, cuz my character not mobil "look like a stone gollem but moving like a gollem not dps" i am not bad player every one knows me also i was talk about that with "WarForYou" and he agree wth me, also "Tenah" was said same thing too.. 

Really man Warlock shitty class #1 Weak Class for pvp and pve in this game, i was Talk wth "WarForYou" today and he wanna change character to summoner we are waiting for character change ticket cuz me and him dont wanna farm again and again for HM lvl..

Final Notes: BNS must be buffed or give it ressit skill for warlock cuz %90 Warlock player not happy!!

I wouldn't say WL is weak class at all but I will say it is not DPS class to begin with. I have seen darn good pve WLs and they do not lack resists not to mention that spammable block they have. 

Why are you using mixed elements? I thinks its pretty normal for wl to be under fm. Actually if you can hold 2nd and occasionally hit 1st you're doing well. Cus, you're not an fm. 

Think about it. Fm rotation is literally constant pewpew. There is NO downtime. WL has downtime when all your resets are up. And you use rupture and salvo (whichever volley form I think its the final one of the 3 sequenced forms) to reduce cooldown of wingstorm. 

Those together take of 3 secs off of wingstorm cd. Divide the cd by 3 and thats the downtime you have. 

Further, a wl's best dps shines in mostly stationary positions. Its hard to get wingstorm out when you're running around as you sometimes need to. Thats quite a loss in helixes. Take that into account when you feel owned by an fm whose just spam lb rb 2 (F) every 3 secs or less. 

So...what is your question then? 

1 hour ago, BirdSpirit said:

1. Seraph

2. No shadow rupture

3. No bombardment

4. Wrong shackle

High AP doesn't make you do more damage if you don't know what you're doing. The dps of that whole party is pretty low tbh.

1. I agree

2. I agree needs shadow rupture

3. Volley is better for helix build if he has good ping.

4. First tree straight down is fine if that is the one he has. More focus Regen

5. No crit ruby

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:42 AM, AhmetCetin said:

I just said that to lighten the mood of yours a bit,i main fm,yeah it kind feels broken,when i had no clue what i was doing i was getting aggro from every single dungeon from ppl 50+ ap than me.I guess kr likes fms a lot.

So just dont look at fms,you are doing fine and as long as summoners go,they are even more broken than fm.My noob alt with 100 ap less does way better in pvp,he has practically everything :P.

i find this game so much unbalanced in both pve and pvp.If you want to actually compare notes,try it against other wl's,not with other classes.Its all about players in the end,i found some rly great wl players out there,for both pve and pvp.

You are looking at a fight where you have to stop DPS due to mechanics.

The FM could've been faster than you at switching bosses to never stop dpsing.

Dude believe me, WL dps is very high. Don't let you be fooled by this single run.

Unless it's a fight like Gloomdross there's no way to see the real DPS.

34 minutes ago, WLraik said:

You are looking at a fight where you have to stop DPS due to mechanics.

The FM could've been faster than you at switching bosses to never stop dpsing.

Dude believe me, WL dps is very high. Don't let you be fooled by this single run.

Unless it's a fight like Gloomdross there's no way to see the real DPS.

In a game of dps meters, uptime is king!

With your stats, you should have ~25k dps without SB. You're using too much volley, ice rupture for a dv spec simply sucks and your dps/spec depends a lot of your ping too, if dv spec is too hard or a dps loss for you, so just play DC or helix/bomb, these specs are good too.

honestly... fm should beat wl in dps..... but that's not even the problem here. The OP post is showning pics on 2 bosses where you have to move around and the birds go in the air.... so skill and rotations matter alot

I'ts not like the FM was 25k and you was 13k.... if that was the case then id say WL need a buff... but shit... its a 2-3k difference and theres only a 50AP difference between you guys and you only have have slightly higher crit damage.... I don't understand what you are complaining/mad/dissapointed about, 

check your rotations... also what is your ping? and what is the FM ping?

Ill remind you again ping>skills>gear

also people be using macros and shit that like , so you never know.

Archived