6 VS 6 AMAZING !! jk

KaelFx

• 3 months later...

Very bad experience with blade and soul, 6v6 very not balanced at all, people get AFK or leave party for no reason.

Nc soft need to do alot of work compare other mmorpg

They should give penality to people getting afk or leaving party. They need to take exemple from Overwatch ranking .

With overwatch they give penality i know its not the same game but its a good exemple :

1 = bns need to kick the players that goes afk for the 20 first second with first warning, if they go again afk with other group .. he will be kick again and will have penality so by exemple losing 100 or 200 battleground pts and if goes again afk ..losing 300 pts etc..

2 = Bns need to match up total of attack groups pts vs enemies team... to have the best average match up possible ( that game very not balance for 6v6 )

3 = if someone leaves grp .. system should found automatically a other player to not penalize the group.

they tried to fix by going in battleground 2 by 2 but its not even fixing issue with balancing group at all.

i did leave game for 6 months and back since 1 week.... very very bad experience with 6v6 and i know alot of people have same experience but dont take time to write on forums.

i dont even recommend blade and soul pvp to other players for sure. worst pvp game , very not balance at all

• 1 year later...
On 2016-09-07 at 10:09 PM, Joezilla said:

Or when they AFK cause their clan is on the opposing team :(

My clannies goes: "OH! I SEE ONE OF OUR CLANMATES IN THE OTHER TEAM. GET READY TO HUNT AND DESTROY." When they see me in WWV (I never do beluga.) 

Archived