Suggestion(account bount items)

LimeGem

Pls consider to make most untratable (soulshields,weapon chests etc) account bount ,so we can help alts to evolve and make the game more fun.I have been trying to get some decent soulshields +yeti weapon to evolve and actualy can get anything beacuse no group exepts my app (500) to run asura ore Be i do ...so i stay with lab soulshields.

If i could trade from main to alt (account bount items) some stuff would be nice and it make the game more fun.

I know right? Been saying this from the get go. Blade and soul is extremely alt unfriendly. I only have 2 chars I play and I find it near impossible to keep both on the same tier. I also have another in EU that I quit playing because of the bad connection.

I opened a ticket asking if I could at least have my cash shop outfits and accessories transferred to na on a lvl one toon or one of my current toons, since they cant be repurchase because they were all rotation outfits/sets.

....they said it cant be done. Oh well.

For tokens such as Warrior tokens / siren emblems / pirate em,blems etc id say sure why not but i do not agree in making accessories / shoulshields / gear in general / weapon boxes account bound and mailable.

If you want to play your alt, you can play it and gear it.  The tokens / emblems alone make it already much easier. Dont make it too lazy.

Lazy huh? You're saying you're comfortable running the same content over and over again and suffering the same obscene rng for gear drops two, three, four and five times? The game wont die any faster or slower if gear is mailable.

Ofc he didnt mean the actual finished gear, that would be absurd. He meant mats and weps that contribute to crafting and upgrading the toon's gear, which cannot be traded at all. I'm for it, I may have been against it if the drop gamble for necessary mats and breaththrough weps wernt so crappy, even for low tier upgrades. 

And on a side note it could have a chance of boosting income. People with toons that can reach end content faster than the toon they made before it will see incentive to spend time and money across all toons instead of spending time and money on just one toon and using the other toons as support and cash flow for that main one, which is what most players, even hardcore players and spenders, are doing. So even if the player base drops(which it is, drastically) the revenue stays or even increases a little.

Incentive will breed more spending be it by whales or casual players, even if more spending doesn't happen more time is put in on all toons to reach end content and odds of the remaining player base leaving will drop.

I don't agree with soulshields, but I do agree with accessories.  Re-farming the soulshields and weapon are already enough of a grind for an alt.  Having to do all the jewelry which is the same for every single class is daunting.  Yes it's easier now, but still not to the point where it makes sense wasting any money on an alt.  I'd play my alts a hell of a lot more if I didn't have to re-grind the accessories. I have 3 level 50's and I'd level 3 more, but there's no point.

I'd love if if they made every character bound item which are required for breakthroughs to account bound and soul shields as well. I've finished all classes and they are more or less around the same gear except my main 2. It would make it so much more alt friendly. Also would LOVE if achievements were account shared. It is NOT fun to farm 1250+ achievement points multiple times. The rng achievements are extremely annoying to do.

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

For tokens such as Warrior tokens / siren emblems / pirate em,blems etc id say sure why not but i do not agree in making accessories / shoulshields / gear in general / weapon boxes account bound and mailable.

If you want to play your alt, you can play it and gear it.  The tokens / emblems alone make it already much easier. Dont make it too lazy.

Think is .....with my main (FM 50HM10) i run 5 times yeti and got 3 times Yeti Staff (weapon i need for my alt) and with my alt i still pray to find a party that exept my app and get lucky to get the weapon to evolve.

i am shure many players dont have so much time to spend and farming all day long (people that are working 8-12 hours a day and actualy have some spair money to spend on the game)

And one think more...ncwest hopes to get players to spend more money for the game to make a profit,that is ok with me...i want to spend more money for the game and they dont motivate me to do so .... 

35 minutes ago, LimeGem said:

Think is .....with my main (FM 50HM10) i run 5 times yeti and got 3 times Yeti Staff (weapon i need for my alt) and with my alt i still pray to find a party that exept my app and get lucky to get the weapon to evolve.

i am shure many players dont have so much time to spend and farming all day long (people that are working 8-12 hours a day and actualy have some spair money to spend on the game)

And one think more...ncwest hopes to get players to spend more money for the game to make a profit,that is ok with me...i want to spend more money for the game and they dont motivate me to do so .... 

I do understand it, believe me, i also work, and i am trying to get my alts leveled aswel, but....

you still will need to run yet and some other dungeons if you want the AP / Piercing / Defense bonuses anyway,  Also if a player has enough time / resources to make an alt, he can easily sell a few gold to get a brilliant key if he needs it. I know my view on certain things seems harsh but thats how it is.

15 hours ago, K4t said:

Lazy huh? You're saying you're comfortable running the same content over and over again and suffering the same obscene rng for gear drops two, three, four and five times? The game wont die any faster or slower if gear is mailable.

Ofc he didnt mean the actual finished gear, that would be absurd. He meant mats and weps that contribute to crafting and upgrading the toon's gear, which cannot be traded at all. I'm for it, I may have been against it if the drop gamble for necessary mats and breaththrough weps wernt so crappy, even for low tier upgrades. 

And on a side note it could have a chance of boosting income. People with toons that can reach end content faster than the toon they made before it will see incentive to spend time and money across all toons instead of spending time and money on just one toon and using the other toons as support and cash flow for that main one, which is what most players, even hardcore players and spenders, are doing. So even if the player base drops(which it is, drastically) the revenue stays or even increases a little.

Incentive will breed more spending be it by whales or casual players, even if more spending doesn't happen more time is put in on all toons to reach end content and odds of the remaining player base leaving will drop.

Actually....they do not earn as much money from players that play the game and make alts, they earn far more from new players that subscribe to premium.

For new players it doesnt really matter to have account bound items since they are just starting.

Instead of making these account bound i would rather suggest to change the weapon chests all the way until moonwater to give a guaranteed weapon for your class, the same way as the Oceanic weapon chest.

This will make it easier to progress till there, remove the rng factor of the old content, cause lets face it, Silverfrost rng isnt really that bad and perfectly doable in farming.

They could make take the info of your highest level accessory on a server and allow your alts to have a reduced cost on an item, based on that highest one.

So, if the highest one is to True Scorpion, then everything below that is at a much more reduced cost on alts.  If the highest is just Profane, then it would only be up to that point.

Perhaps make the reduced cost 1/3 the original, and it could still be lowered by special upgrade items, like Oceanic Nebula Stone or Tormented Weapon.

27 minutes ago, Brand X said:

They could make take the info of your highest level accessory on a server and allow your alts to have a reduced cost on an item, based on that highest one.

So, if the highest one is to True Scorpion, then everything below that is at a much more reduced cost on alts.  If the highest is just Profane, then it would only be up to that point.

Perhaps make the reduced cost 1/3 the original, and it could still be lowered by special upgrade items, like Oceanic Nebula Stone or Tormented Weapon.

My opinion is to not get thinks complicated....its much easyer to make items account bound.

I have 1 account and i deserve to have the rigth to move thinks betwen alts in the same account..simple as that.

I have used ncoins to get stuff from the ingame shop and i deserve to have the rigth to move some items betwen alts to make my gaming more fun.

8 minutes ago, LimeGem said:

My opinion is to not get thinks complicated....its much easyer to make items account bound.

I have 1 account and i deserve to have the rigth to move thinks betwen alts in the same account..simple as that.

I have used ncoins to get stuff from the ingame shop and i deserve to have the rigth to move items betwen alts.

Truth is you do not deserve anything. The fact you spent ncoins  / real money is your choice, no one forced or asked you too.

Being able to mail things between alts is a "nice to have" so be happy with what they already changed and stop feeling entitled to everything cause that is not how it works.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Truth is you do not deserve anything. The fact you spent ncoins  / real money is your choice, no one forced or asked you too.

Being able to mail things between alts is a "nice to have" so be happy with what they already changed and stop feeling entitled to everything cause that is not how it works.

you sound like a dictador ...we dont have a cup in this game as long as i know ...you ask me to be happy with what i have.....that is a very wrong choice to face life bro.....end yes i am entitled to evrything i can figth to change to make the game more fun to play.

2 hours ago, LimeGem said:

you sound like a dictador ...we dont have a cup in this game as long as i know ...you ask me to be happy with what i have.....that is a very wrong choice to face life bro.....end yes i am entitled to evrything i can figth to change to make the game more fun to play.

Yes, i agree, you have the right to suggest changes / make suggestions to make the game more fun, nothing wrong with that, in fact its even encouraged. And what i mean is be happy with the changes that were already made by NC because fact is they dont have to change anything. Its their own good will if they listen to players or not.

The way you worded it sounded to me like

"i spend ncoin i deserve this and that" which is not how it works. you can move the items which currently are bound between alts but respect the fact that some arent / shouldnt be.

And as someone stated, they did mention on the stream that they will work to make alt progression a bit easier, but they wont make many items account bound.

17 hours ago, LimeGem said:

I have used ncoins to get stuff from the ingame shop and i deserve to have the rigth to move some items betwen alts to make my gaming more fun.

Not sure you deserve just because of that, however, I'm not quite sure it's complicated.  Have multiple characters on a server, the one with the highest level accessory sets the baseline for the other characters on the server and their accessories.

Archived