Force Master Solo Yeti Kill (NA)

Nabzy

Showing my Solo Yeti as FM. 

For those looking to complete this solo as an FM, you need:

HM Blazing Beam (Asura Ember) - This isn't required, but gives you some wiggle room on stacking bleed (an extra 2 or so seconds)

Right Tree for short fuse.

Basically the trick is to stop Yeti's passive heal by stacking bleed using short fuse and dual dragons back and forth when there is ~1-2 seconds left on the bleed debuff so that you can stack it up to 5 and keep it there. Each stack of bleed reduces yeti's hp recovery by 20%, capping at 5 stacks for 100% passive heal reduction. 

Wow amazing work. Itd be nice if my ping were that low. I get confused cus task mngr says its an avg 45ms latency. But bns reads 150-250 ms x.x ive found a way to help the framerate be much smoother and it feels like an fps increase. But most I avg is 25fps. Usually. And I'm in cali. 

2 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

Wow amazing work. Itd be nice if my ping were that low. I get confused cus task mngr says its an avg 45ms latency. But bns reads 150-250 ms x.x ive found a way to help the framerate be much smoother and it feels like an fps increase. But most I avg is 25fps. Usually. And I'm in cali. 

The latency from your task manager is the time information travels from your computer to the server and the server anwering that it got the information.
Ingame skill delay includes the time your client processes the key input, sending the information which skill was used on which target, the server calculating hit/damage and other effects, sending all of this back to your computer and your client processing the result.

7 hours ago, Slyce said:

The latency from your task manager is the time information travels from your computer to the server and the server anwering that it got the information.
Ingame skill delay includes the time your client processes the key input, sending the information which skill was used on which target, the server calculating hit/damage and other effects, sending all of this back to your computer and your client processing the result.

Oh so the ingame ping is the cumulative of the back and forth between the game's calculations and the computer? I suppose my ping isnt awful. I guess it spikes. Ty for that insight

• 8 months later...

Archived