soul badge

Torunder

i see how usefull the frost armor  +20% hp can be becasue it applies to the 3 stages, but then i theres frost nova, i've used it very very rarely and didnt liked it, has a huge cd and low aoe , ive never seen any fm use it either so: Has anyone used and liked it? any benefits anyone can see from it?

imo its a useless skill and i mostly se ice stance, not as often since they nerfed it but still like it, yet i'd never waste my skill points on frost nova, but i coudl be wrong.

21 minutes ago, Southwind said:

Only frost armor soul badge is worth to buy. It's huge gain since you can heal 30% with 1 min CD. After buying this one i'll suggest to keep tokens for future, when probably will be something better available to buy for it. 

im not rly sure about the tokens tho, i still have tons of prstige points, HM feathers, the skill pages that dungeons give, CS orbs, etc.

wish i were wrong but they will probably be useless like pirate and siren emblems are right now, they like us to farm over and over new stuff.

Still i'd like to know if anyone uses nova that could picture a situation where it has the advantage, for example at BG near a pot to stop the other team to capture, even tho as i said it has a huge cd and dragonwhorl is way more usefull, but just pointing what could be an example.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:45 AM, Southwind said:

Only frost armor soul badge is worth to buy. It's huge gain since you can heal 30% with 1 min CD. After buying this one i'll suggest to keep tokens for future, when probably will be something better available to buy for it. 

I thought the ability from the soul badge only applicable to type 3 Frost Armor, which is the one that grant 30% HP and 3 minutes cooldown time by default?

8 hours ago, Zerecas said:

I thought the ability from the soul badge only applicable to type 3 Frost Armor, which is the one that grant 30% HP and 3 minutes cooldown time by default?

already have it and works on all stages, which wont be that much since we are recieving yet another nerf to our heal in next patches, but meanwhile its pretty usefull

Archived