Warlock still need buff come inside warlock player.

AhmetCetin

yes warlock still need buff.. 

Cuz "0" mobil character have only poor "Z" its not important may be for 1v1 but its very important for 6v6 ..

Lets check other characters..

Summoner: 1 İnvis and 1 ressist skill also %60 heal + cat use KD,Daze, Stun for example today i was fight wth "a squirtel" 1v1 i was very close to kill him may be last 2-3k hp "its mean  1 hit" and he was kd but him cat comes to grab me and summoner kill me..

Blade Master: Awesome Q, E, SS and awesome HM Block also normal block you cant touch him. Plus when BM use SS get increse movement speed

Blade dancer: Actually blade dancer is not true name, he's name untouchable like a destroyer. You cant grab him, he cant get any cc but its noth enought cuz he's need HM block gz bns

Chi Master: New class have many mobil skill, so many resst skill and beatifull heal 

KFM: Kfm resist + Evade never finish, you cant touch him, kill him easly

Destroyer: Few resst skill and E for frenzy and ressit everythng, Tab for resst again everythng, also if he use Q and if you dont have any good def skill you can get stun.

Force MAster: You must be kill every force master probably 5 times, yes everyone can say dont touch him when he use TAB, okay lets try to dont touch him in 6v6 main combat..

Warlock: Poor warlock really poor, have only 5 hit resist with  "Z", you can use SS too, if you have warlock and if you go Battleground, will you see everyone focus and kill you, cuz warlock #1 weak class cuz Warlock are not mobil character, if you are warlock you can go combat open sb and wait for die this is your job wth 6v6 battle ground. Only for give Soulborn all party member, also party member dosent care to protect you, cuz party member protection are not bns characteristic ability, cuz bns= 1v1 and every character designed wth this system. Also every player play game wth this system. And some one said WL was buffed, its bullshit what will i do wth shitty dps Dimension Volley???? If you dont give any mobilization wth Warlock %99 Warlock player will left character.. I'wont play everyday everytime 1v1 its not funny!!!

Assasin: Dont need to talk about sin, high damage and %95 invis

And bns fault: I like bns character design maps story and all others, its okay they have realy nice and big team work, graph, design everythng awesome but probably you have no player staff, for example if i work for bns and manager comes to tell me "heyy Ahmet we will open 6v6 battleground, what you think" my  answer will definately "Dont do this before to teach all players team work, character ability reDesign for 6v6 team pvp party"

Final Note: If character change scroll comes probably i will change my character to Summoner, much more better than play wth Warlock, i can play dirt wth summoner anymore, i hope next year character change scroll will came..   

PLUS I'M SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLIS BUT PROBABLY EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN

I feel ur pain. Thats is why wl is target nr. 1 in 6v6. Easy to kill, low mobility and low survival possibility.  Letz wait until new awakened rmb and 1,5 min sb. Hope it changes a little. the situation. But at the end ncsoft west follow only korean updates, also to get some love you need to write it in korean forums. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 7:34 PM, 829723_1452550020 said:

wl just a joke in pvp

A real real joke, ppls cry for their class as fm,kfm,destroyer,bm etc.

They need to play a WL to see how bad is this class at pvp and stop complaint and call for buff their class, only class need buff is WL every other class is pretty OP almost intouchable if know how to play

Sad but true. PVE is acceptable, but pvp pure disappointment. Its already hard to reach 1.8k. No wonder why in Korean top 16 tournament 2016 noone  wl  was  available. Every other class reached top 16 but not wl. Thank to NCsoft who nerfed it to death. Worsest mobility, joke defence, the only one calss with cast time, no Pet no Q/E skills, useless Pet.

RIP WL.

38 minutes ago, MrZerg said:

wl best def is Z (5 hit-resist skill) but a lot of skills hits 5 or more times....

its the same if ncsoft make bd/destros spin on 10 sec cd, all CC on the same  global CD of 10 sec, ressisting/evading/deflecting etc. on the same global CD of 10 sec. Iceblock CD on 3 min with duration of 5 sec. Cats run speed halfed, so that it always runing behind the target but never touch it coz out of range.

The game would be much more funy. :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 8-10-2016 at 5:39 AM, Volinus said:

Repulse S3T3 > +Invisibility for 6sec 

Soul Shackle S1T5> +Disable offensive-defensive

Fall In S2T2> +Resist for 2sec

How about easy 16cd guard break like sum too?

Keep dreaming, this would be heaven. 

But people already say WL is so strong and cry. Even though we are the weakest on the 6v6 battlefield. 
1v1 I can beat a lot of people. But once I have to spec for possible 6 different classes it is impossible, with all their immunities, stealth abilities, block break abilities, and cc's. 

And spin 2 win chars that can only be knocked down when spinning after 0,5 seconds else you get parried in most cases xd (not to think of their increased movement speed)

On 3.09.2016 at 0:47 AM, AhmetCetin said:

yes warlock still need buff.. 

On 12.09.2016 at 2:34 AM, 829723_1452550020 said:

wl just a joke in pvp

On 30.09.2016 at 5:24 PM, Wentoxxxx said:

but pvp pure disappointment.

You guys must be kidding yes? XD Warlock Tenah won EU pvp tournament, simply smashing everyone else. That was before last update, and after update another WL climbed to #1 on Infinity Tower by reaching F73! 

Check out this, and other videos from channel to see what warlock can do. Then go to the corner, and cry, cry alot.

29 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

@Southwind Do you know if there is any channel to view the full tournament? This screen shaking is making me puke XD

Thank god my game does not have this screen shaking issue, or is it particular to WL only?

This video of Tenah is not from the tournament i guess, it is durring normal 1vs1 against top EU pvpers. Here You have EU finals (including Tenah):

(shakes and other effects in video i posted above were added durring montage, they are not from the game itself)

What Tenah achieves you need to have nearly no life to achieve it. Compared to other classes.
The pvp curve for warlocks is one of the highest. That you pull in that Tenah one the championships, who cares. (That is what you get if all you do is bns) 

56 minutes ago, Southwind said:

Then count WL's and FM's in gold+ rank 1vs1 or IT TOP 100

Beside, You know Tenah to say he got no real life?

"nearly" no life I said. Probably he has a fantastic gaming life I guess. 
But I rather not play video games for 5+ hours straight.  but it is an opinion. But then again it doesnt take away that other classes have way more utility and are easier to play. :) 

I think all warlocks that not wanna see any efforth in pvp should just roll summoner. Wl is already top tier pvp class and in 6v6 even more stupid because soulburn boost damage for whole party and reset cooldowns from whole party.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2016 at 1:47 AM, AhmetCetin said:
On 9/12/2016 at 3:34 AM, 829723_1452550020 said:

wl just a joke in pvp

On 9/8/2016 at 6:57 PM, Wentoxxxx said:

I feel ur pain. Thats is why wl is target nr. 1 in 6v6. Easy to kill, low mobility and low survival possibility.  Letz wait until new awakened rmb and 1,5 min sb. Hope it changes a little. the situation. But at the end ncsoft west follow only korean updates, also to get some love you need to write it in korean forums. ^^

Destroyer: Few resst skill and E for frenzy and ressit everythng, Tab for resst again everythng, also if he use Q and if you dont have any good def skill you can get stun.

number 1 target in pvp ? Destroyer got no immune like you and got no summoned to help him out, Got no reset like you

Destroyer is the first target in pvp

And second for the person who say destroyer kill warlock easily ? Are you kidding me ?

warlock rekt destroyer in 1v1 or 6v6 cause the endless dps you got while we can't charge toward you

Archived