Jump to content
Forums

WTB premium


GGV

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, cokaine said:

lol

 

19 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Psst add couple of 0s to that price and people might be interested in selling.

please don't tell me you didn't understand 4 here replaces "for", not the number. (like ppl use 2 for replacing 2)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, QRob said:

 

please don't tell me you didn't understand 4 here replaces "for", not the number. (like ppl use 2 for replacing 2)

Why on earth would anyone think at this point that it was "for gold" when there are alot of people nowadays asking insanely overpriced payment so why not such as "4 gold". Please don't tell me you didn't understand that not all people use incorrect language.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Why on earth would anyone think at this point that it was "for gold" when there are alot of people nowadays asking insanely overpriced payment so why not such as "4 gold". Please don't tell me you didn't understand that not all people use incorrect language.

nice comeback. :D

anyway, my brain instantly read and proccessed it in the meaning of "for". guess it's because deep in my brain i knew he wouldn't make a a trolltopic just cuz he is bored.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, QRob said:

nice comeback. :D

anyway, my brain instantly read and proccessed it in the meaning of "for". guess it's because deep in my brain i knew he wouldn't make a a trolltopic just cuz he is bored.

I was actually thinking his 0 could've been broken or he typed it incorrectly. :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...