WTB premium

GGV

19 hours ago, cokaine said:

lol

19 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Psst add couple of 0s to that price and people might be interested in selling.

please don't tell me you didn't understand 4 here replaces "for", not the number. (like ppl use 2 for replacing 2)

8 minutes ago, QRob said:

please don't tell me you didn't understand 4 here replaces "for", not the number. (like ppl use 2 for replacing 2)

Why on earth would anyone think at this point that it was "for gold" when there are alot of people nowadays asking insanely overpriced payment so why not such as "4 gold". Please don't tell me you didn't understand that not all people use incorrect language.

14 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Why on earth would anyone think at this point that it was "for gold" when there are alot of people nowadays asking insanely overpriced payment so why not such as "4 gold". Please don't tell me you didn't understand that not all people use incorrect language.

nice comeback. :D

anyway, my brain instantly read and proccessed it in the meaning of "for". guess it's because deep in my brain i knew he wouldn't make a a trolltopic just cuz he is bored.

10 minutes ago, QRob said:

nice comeback. :D

anyway, my brain instantly read and proccessed it in the meaning of "for". guess it's because deep in my brain i knew he wouldn't make a a trolltopic just cuz he is bored.

I was actually thinking his 0 could've been broken or he typed it incorrectly. :o

Archived