Advices for a beginner warlock

Ankiro

Hi guys, I have a lv20 warlock but I'm a bit confused about the build. There are some abilities that seem usefull but I don't know which ones should be my priorities and  the best path to follow for the levelling phase. For example: is better dragon helix or dragoncall?

Can you give me some advice?

For attacks: Helix, Bombardment (Stage 2, Tier 3), Imprisonment (Stage 1, Tier 4; resets Wingstorm) and Wingstorm (Stage 2, Tier 3)

Focus regeneration: Ice rapture

Defensive skills: Quell (with repulse to push mobs back), Tether Blade (Stage 1, Tier 3; group KD), AOE Soul Shackle (Stage 1, Tier 3), Bastion (Stage 1, Tier 2) and Eclipse (backstep. Stage 2, Tier 2)

It's really hard to "make a build" on level 20, you barely have any points at that point, but to help your survivability while still doing damage, I'd say go for Wingstorm, Helix and Soul Shackle first. Your main mob killing rotation being to lure mobs, block with quell> repulse > spam wingstorm and helix. You should be able to kill most mobs in this fashion. 

• 3 weeks later...

So let say the reality, i recoment you to make another class WL is the sucker class in this game for pvp and for pve is decent, i want to quit mine but there no class change thing, btw im main hm10wl 656ap i recoment you to go fm o smn if want range class

Archived