---> Soul shield fusion

Walex

Hi. I am still looking for an answer how to get max fusion on a soul shield.

I've been checking google a lot and asked faction chat but I still didn't get what I expected.

Okay, so here is the thing: as we can find in many places in google, max fusion on labyrinth soul shield #6 is +159, #7 is +165 and #8 is +171 but there is no guide how players can get it. I've tried with crafted artisanal (blue) but max is +158 which is not enough. Shields like blackram, harbor, mushin got less than artisanal so I am out of ideas for now.

Someone said there is no way to get max fusion on these but then how could anyone know that max fusion is +171?

Thanks for advices.

i have max stats on my silverfrost ss. and i have 2-3 pieces form lab max out as well. I only used artisanal moonwater critical ss for infusion. Now the big question? Why do you bother maxing out lvl 45 ss? for lab you should keep your piece #6 with 9k health and crit infused with more crit.

Another thing i noticed is that even if the spreed sheet say max infusion is +158. If you try to infuse more critical in a ss that has critical stat already it wont max out with +158 after the infusion. I remember i tried another ss defense and i was able to infuse +190, etc. It really didn't bother me since i didn't care for lvl 45 ss. But i did notice a difference.

First question is why you are still using full lab shield set as your main shield set? What makes it so good? But anyway if you cannot get higher rolls with Artisanal primers then I am not sure is there other way. Maxing silverfrost shields would be easier since there are more stages to the crafted shield pieces. If you are using the shield for pvp them shouldn't crit def be something you look for?

I'm not sure. Anyways... I guess this shield is available from F8 only and I just farmed my 10 kills achievement this week, damn, it was a pain. It's not like I'm going there again, too bad I didn't get the 239 one I guess.

2 hours ago, Walex said:

I'm not sure. Anyways... I guess this shield is available from F8 only and I just farmed my 10 kills achievement this week, damn, it was a pain. It's not like I'm going there again, too bad I didn't get the 239 one I guess.

Mushin soul shields? They're from Mushin's tower floors 5-8 and not F8, and you can also buy the pieces from the merchant (next to the bank NPC) with warrior tokens, also from Mushin's tower. 

1 hour ago, eddy314159 said:

Mushin soul shields? They're from Mushin's tower floors 5-8 and not F8, and you can also buy the pieces from the merchant (next to the bank NPC) with warrior tokens, also from Mushin's tower. 

mushin tower have 2 different shoulshields. Endless Tower (5-7 or something) and mushin (only 8)

16 hours ago, Walex said:

Some people just can't read I guess. Maybe a picture will make it easier?

How many times did you reroll before coming to the forums and telling people they cant read when they are actually telling you it is rng and its not even worth it for laberyth soul shields anyways?

For Moonwater SS the best and only way to max out is whit artisanal SS That is why they are made for. If there is a discrepancy then no one noticed before because no one cares about maxing out Moonwater SS at this point in the game. Should send a support ticket instead. Hopefully you can read that and answer at some of the questions people have been asking you instead of insulting everyone in this thread. 

Seriously, what's wrong with you guys?

I know that fusion is RNG, but if artisanal's shield fusion is between 111 and 158 then how the hell is RNG going to make it 171?

In other words: my friend got 5 apples and he's thinking about giving me 3, 4 or 5 of them, how am I gonna get 7 apples?

I'm not insulting people, some of them just can't read /shrug

When I'm reading some posts I can imagine why some 600+ ap can't finish the frozen fang dungeon, lol.

Again: artisanal shield can fuse up to 158 but I want to fuse 159 on #6, 165 on #7 and  171 on #8.

I don't think that mushin shield can help but I didn't try it out.

About support - I wanted to try forum first.

Not insulting people yet you keep throwing jab??, If it not possible than I guess can't be done "could be bug", you still haven't answer why you bothering with those old a** shield when they got way better set now? as most have mention. 

4 hours ago, Serbine said:

Not insulting people yet you keep throwing jab??, If it not possible than I guess can't be done "could be bug", you still haven't answer why you bothering with those old a** shield when they got way better set now? as most have mention. 

I guess he prefers the HP over anything or just wanted something easy to get which requires 0 skills, perhaps?

Archived