For Those Who Claim that Whirlwind 6v6 is Pay2Win

Emma Frost

3 minutes ago, RevivedTera said:

Theres no trigger or whatever the hell you claim to say. WWV is indeed p2w and 700+ ap can easily decimate 500 ap. Unless that person with 500 ap is a bm and then it might be fair. Or maybe just a liiittle bit stronger than the 700 ap.

I'm going to need more convincing proof

On 2016. 09. 03. at 8:50 AM, Kounat said:

This exactly, the scummoner in the picture above is my alt actually that a friend decided to make this post about

I have 6 level 50s and have been doing 6v6 and dailies for 3-4 of them per day because I want the gem and the outfit (a few of each) and the main 4 I do it with are a Wl, a Destroyer, a Scummoner, and a Sin and I'd have to say that my Destroyer and Scummoner have the easiest time doing 6v6 and their stats are well over 200ap less than my Wl who struggles like crazy.

In this mode Dest and Scummoner are definitely the best classes, followed by Sf and BD. FMs are nice for doing insane damage, but my Dest (which has less than 500ap) has rekt plenty of FMs with over 700ap - then when in doubt? You spin around into crowds of enemies or around the pot to protect it and keep from being killed.

This mode is straight pay2win, but it's got differences between pvp and pve, this is a pve flag capturing mode of its own.

scummoner is the easiest class to play with, and it's ez to kill other nabs with it. same applies to destroyer.
u struggle with wl in 6v6 cuz it's a crap in 6v6, oh ye, he gives sb in every 3minutes, but dies in less than 1 sec, WL is made for 1v1, not for crowd-pvp. all WLs i met even cassixy for exaple who we know he is good in pvp dies even in 1500 critdef like he had 10k hp.
i disagree with you about sf, but maybe i'm sayin this cuz i'm a scummoner, but sf is the most useless class in 6v6.

ofc all of this is my opinion only, and some things r like this for me cuz i'm a summoner. if i was a destro, probably i'd say that FM is useless crap as well, but I'm not a destro, and for summoner they r not so ez cuz they have divine veils, and sheets and all those..but i guess they feel the same about summoner so it's fine

Just because WWV is gear based dosn't mean it's p2w  look at that 1 scrub with like 6 alts he's crying because his characters arnt' geared well get what brah your characters arn't geared why must the dev's have to change things because of lil whiners like yourself who want to play every class in the game unless

you have like no life most people don't have time for 2 characters let alone 5

Archived