For Those Who Claim that Whirlwind 6v6 is Pay2Win

Emma Frost

1 hour ago, Emma Frost said:

I don't think anyone needs to do that in silver unless you're that bad 

the pay2win people have already left gold anyway now it's just peaseants fighting eachother.

Also there's no proof you aren't leaving lost matches.

2 hours ago, Avalyn said:

You're a summoner.

I don't think you have any idea of the difference gear makes for virtually any other class.

u r saying this as scummoner was the most op class in 6v6... i tell you, it's not better than FM, maybe not even as good.
the melees rule the match usually, that's why a destro or a BM or KFM could be the biggest pain in the ass, big burst dmg, and full of CCs. BDs r good too, but dfinetely they r not ruling it, at least not most of the time. and WLs just die like flies.

9 minutes ago, QRob said:

u r saying this as scummoner was the most op class in 6v6... i tell you, it's not better than FM, maybe not even as good.
the melees rule the match usually, that's why a destro or a BM or KFM could be the biggest pain in the ass, big burst dmg, and full of CCs. BDs r good too, but dfinetely they r not ruling it, at least not most of the time. and WLs just die like flies.

This exactly, the scummoner in the picture above is my alt actually that a friend decided to make this post about

I have 6 level 50s and have been doing 6v6 and dailies for 3-4 of them per day because I want the gem and the outfit (a few of each) and the main 4 I do it with are a Wl, a Destroyer, a Scummoner, and a Sin and I'd have to say that my Destroyer and Scummoner have the easiest time doing 6v6 and their stats are well over 200ap less than my Wl who struggles like crazy.

In this mode Dest and Scummoner are definitely the best classes, followed by Sf and BD. FMs are nice for doing insane damage, but my Dest (which has less than 500ap) has rekt plenty of FMs with over 700ap - then when in doubt? You spin around into crowds of enemies or around the pot to protect it and keep from being killed.

This mode is straight pay2win, but it's got differences between pvp and pve, this is a pve flag capturing mode of its own.

@haxx43 Not true, I'm top 40 in 1v1s and know how to pvp very well so I can usually anticipate what's coming and dodge or avoid it pretty well while most people in 6v6 just bum-rush and button mash so that helps survivability, also keep in mine as a scummoner I have dandelion and a shield bubble as well as kitty.

@KzE I'd say about 40% rng to be honest, being shit stats I've still actually directed a couple of teams well and gotten 3+ upvotes at the end because my ideas/plans worked

People seem to be missing the concept that this mode isn't all about killing things or even avoiding being killed, it's about securing a base and preventing it from being robbed lol

This is such an easy concept that I used my sin with a broken weapon and managed to collect the most bases in quite a few matches and hold off 3-4 players from stealing the bases while I was the only one defending it. I honestly really wish 6v6 was equalized, it's so fun and has so much potential but everyone is stuck on this stats thing. It's pay2win, yeah but there's more to it lol

They are either being carried or logging out before the loss is registered. I may not have crit defense but I have higher stats on my summoner and I get 2-3 shot by those with over 650 AP. So unless they were getting extremely lucky and getting equal people on the other side (which being gold or close to gold I highly doubt) I really doubt this is a 100% legit.

18 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

5l6n3l.jpg

come at me bruh

Whats the Reason of this Post... to brag your fake rank or that u got carried?.... ow boy... and as if gold is that good... gold is average...

Come at me bro? Sure anytime... when where?

Any average hardcore 650 ap f2p or a stupid whale would facerole u... so stop this nonsense post...all f2p facepalming atm

@DirectorTsengSome carry is involved, but I never abused that DC glitch. I actually should start abusing it though, and I recommend others to do it as well since the official response to this was "you're safe if you do it but you're still a douche" meaning it's fine as long as you don't mind looking bad lol

I've gotten 1 shot and 2 shot before though, trust that, we all have, still, this is a massive field and you can usually see what's coming so that helps immensely

Just now, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Whats the Reason of this Post... to brag your fake rank or that u got carried?.... ow boy... and as if gold is that good... gold is average...

Come at me bro? Sure anytime... when where?

Any average hardcore 650 ap f2p or a stupid whale would facerole u... so stop this nonsense post...all f2p facepalming atm

Ok sure, I'd be more than happy to pvp you if you want o.o

And not an average, they'd have to be at least decent since I've consistently killed these types of people in this mode that had 600+ lol

Seems ppl u fight are extremly bad or distracted by other players ... hard to belive... but whatevers do what u want... still dont get the meaning of this post.

Anyone knows 6vs6 is not gear equalized so ofc its p2w... who u try to fool... ofc it dosent mean whales always have to win ... i also killed a 130k kfm but that not make me a hero.

He was distracted and i got a lucky double grap on him.. yay me im legend...killed a whale best fisher ever

What Server are u anyway? Im from Starfall etc link nonsense merge thingie

Ahhh... I'm from Mushin, NA player here.

And yes, distractions help this mode - people trying to get the base instead of trying to kill players, people trying to attack the cat instead of me, people trying to kill my cat after I'm dead and the cat starts ressing me - all these distractions are beautiful and very helpful lol

1) how can anyone not see that this 6v6 is pay2win O.o NCsoft is just super lucky that no other games are aroud worth playing, otherwise they could go home

2) your gear sucks and i would kill you with 2 RMBs, you should really just stay in base so no one farms you

3) 6v6 is also heavily influenced on what class you play

this mode is pure toxic.....

Lmao.

1) HM8 with 458 AP? Do you take people for stupid or something? Go to a vendor and buy a stock bracelet/earring/ring for 20 silverfrost stones or whatever they cost, wear them, and there's your instant "458 AP". You claim to be a 6v6 "champion" yet you can't afford to upgrade your weapon past pirate? I think everyone can just use one word to describe the situation here. I think you forgot to buy a stock weapon, that way you can go down to an instant 350AP to make yourself more convincing

2) 6v6 is not P2W? Yeah like I'm sure it takes the same amount of skill for a 700AP whale to survive in 6v6 as a 500AP

Next time try harder when you want to lie to prove your fanboy-ism.

Haha. With your stats i would literally 1 shotted you. 2 if you count the stun and i am not even a whale nor a p2w player. You could get to gold rank with low gear but that definitely doesn't mean 6v6 isn't gear based which we call p2w. I'm at 1800s with my bm and at gold with my fm(I don't ever leave the game even when the enemy rekts us like 1800 vs 200) There is 200ap difference between them. In 6v6 if you don't have a decent gear either you get lucky and get in a party with a better team or get rekt. In your case you just got lucky. Also before you blubber about your pvp skills, anyone with a brain can kill you easily given that their gear is much better than yours. Against equally geared opponents well, summoner along with kfm and blade dancer is the cancer of a class there.

P.S.

God. I wonder when these s(c)ummoners' crying and bragging will end.

4 hours ago, Susumimi said:

Lmao.

1) HM8 with 458 AP? Do you take people for stupid or something? Go to a vendor and buy a stock bracelet/earring/ring for 20 silverfrost stones or whatever they cost, wear them, and there's your instant "458 AP". You claim to be a 6v6 "champion" yet you can't afford to upgrade your weapon past pirate? I think everyone can just use one word to describe the situation here. I think you forgot to buy a stock weapon, that way you can go down to an instant 350AP to make yourself more convincing

2) 6v6 is not P2W? Yeah like I'm sure it takes the same amount of skill for a 700AP whale to survive in 6v6 as a 500AP

Next time try harder when you want to lie to prove your fanboy-ism.

Joke's on you, this isn't even my toon, i just knew it would trigger people like you

Archived