Okamime

Costume winner's gear

Okamime   

How much longer before the costume design contest winner's gear is implemented in the game?  Really like it and would love to buy it :O 

Yuina   

Maybe after the summer trove event? Daily dash won't come back during the event and the winners of the last contest outfit was a prize for completing daily dash.

Kurokazu   

Hopefully never....it was HEAVILY plagiarized and we still haven't received official word about what they're going to do about it.

1 hour ago, Kurokazu said:

Hopefully never....it was HEAVILY plagiarized and we still haven't received official word about what they're going to do about it.

Depending on how seriously NC is taking the claims of plagiarism we may not see if for a long long time.

Kurokazu   
Just now, BattleKat said:

Pls stay in the topic, this is not about if you like it or not, theres another topic for that, be mature enough to know how to complain, that way NCSOFT may take you guys more seriusly.

Also i am not sure how long is going to take, the previus ones took a long while until the release of the game, remember that make that modem into 3D is not that easy.

We are staying perfectly on topic.
Question was, "when will it be released?" 
Answer is, we might not even get it because plagiarism. 

Pls stay in the topic, this is not about if you like it or not, theres another topic for that, be mature enough to know how to complain, that way NCSOFT may take you guys more seriusly.

Also i am not sure how long is going to take, the previus ones took a long while until the release of the game, remember that make that modem into 3D is not that easy.

6 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

We are staying perfectly on topic.
Question was, "when will it be released?" 
Answer is, we might not even get it because plagiarism. 

Well, we got Luna which is also Plagiarism, so theres a high chance that we could get two instead of one, the winner one and another that is not plagiarism.

Jem   

Hopefully it gets edited to *cricket* that it look far different than what it used to look.

Gratus   
4 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

The emphasis on heavily... lol. Out of the actual costume only the mask was plagiarized/"HEAVILY" influenced, every other claim was a stretch.

Gratus   
2 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Dont discuss about it here pls, i LOVE the costume, but, the mask wasnt the only thing, the boots, legs position and hair accesory was Draw over the lines of other artworks, i invite you to check the whole topic about it, it disapointed me too but, i still want the costume since is the only one that look different from the ones that we already have in game.

"Dont discuss it", proceeds to discuss it. I don't include tracing positions since it's not a part of the actual costume. The claims about accessories etc etc was a stretch as I said, I did read the whole thread. It's not hard at all to pick apart any costume ingame or wherever and claim it's been deliberately plagiarized.

Edited by Gratus

Volinus   

I hope it can be sold to npc for 10000 gold rather than 1 copper.

pretty sure someone want to sell it and post it on youtube kappa.

Edited by Volinus

1 minute ago, Gratus said:

The emphasis on heavily... lol. Out of the actual costume only the mask was plagiarized/"HEAVILY" influenced, every other claim was a stretch.

Dont discuss about it here pls, i LOVE the costume, but, the mask wasnt the only thing, the boots, legs position and hair accesory was Draw over the lines of other artworks, i invite you to check the whole topic about it, it disapointed me too but, i still want the costume since is the only one that look different from the ones that we already have in game.

Kurokazu   
34 minutes ago, Gratus said:

"Dont discuss it", proceeds to discuss it. I don't include tracing positions since it's not a part of the actual costume. The claims about accessories etc etc was a stretch as I said, I did read the whole thread. It's not hard at all to pick apart any costume ingame or wherever and claim it's been deliberately plagiarized.

There was more than just that 1 thread that found copied pieces. The mask for males, the hair+ hair accessory for Gon female, and the ankle accessories on all female designs were directly traced line by line. Anything else was strongly influenced. The costume is a Frankenstein of stolen artwork. It should not be put in the game.

And though Night Luna was heavily INFLUENCED, it did not trace from the original at all unlike this piece. There's the difference.

welkin   

i hope soon. rly like it. just hope we get to have the chance to get it more than once, since i need it at least 2 times (for my yun and gon).

On 2/9/2016 at 3:54 PM, welkin said:

i hope soon. rly like it. just hope we get to have the chance to get it more than once, since i need it at least 2 times (for my yun and gon).

We will probably get it just once =(, and i hope it dont happen like the bamboo, with random codes and stuff...

Teijin   

listen carefully i could care less if the outfit is heavly copied or not it comes with some the best wig design ever for jin and yun. gon ehh not so much  but i want it asap  so i can get the wig and salvage the ugly costume.