Costume winner's gear

Okamime

Just now, BattleKat said:

Pls stay in the topic, this is not about if you like it or not, theres another topic for that, be mature enough to know how to complain, that way NCSOFT may take you guys more seriusly.

Also i am not sure how long is going to take, the previus ones took a long while until the release of the game, remember that make that modem into 3D is not that easy.

We are staying perfectly on topic.
Question was, "when will it be released?" 
Answer is, we might not even get it because plagiarism. 

Pls stay in the topic, this is not about if you like it or not, theres another topic for that, be mature enough to know how to complain, that way NCSOFT may take you guys more seriusly.

Also i am not sure how long is going to take, the previus ones took a long while until the release of the game, remember that make that modem into 3D is not that easy.

6 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

We are staying perfectly on topic.
Question was, "when will it be released?" 
Answer is, we might not even get it because plagiarism. 

Well, we got Luna which is also Plagiarism, so theres a high chance that we could get two instead of one, the winner one and another that is not plagiarism.

4 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

Hopefully never....it was HEAVILY plagiarized and we still haven't received official word about what they're going to do about it.

The emphasis on heavily... lol. Out of the actual costume only the mask was plagiarized/"HEAVILY" influenced, every other claim was a stretch.

2 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Dont discuss about it here pls, i LOVE the costume, but, the mask wasnt the only thing, the boots, legs position and hair accesory was Draw over the lines of other artworks, i invite you to check the whole topic about it, it disapointed me too but, i still want the costume since is the only one that look different from the ones that we already have in game.

"Dont discuss it", proceeds to discuss it. I don't include tracing positions since it's not a part of the actual costume. The claims about accessories etc etc was a stretch as I said, I did read the whole thread. It's not hard at all to pick apart any costume ingame or wherever and claim it's been deliberately plagiarized.

1 minute ago, Gratus said:

The emphasis on heavily... lol. Out of the actual costume only the mask was plagiarized/"HEAVILY" influenced, every other claim was a stretch.

Dont discuss about it here pls, i LOVE the costume, but, the mask wasnt the only thing, the boots, legs position and hair accesory was Draw over the lines of other artworks, i invite you to check the whole topic about it, it disapointed me too but, i still want the costume since is the only one that look different from the ones that we already have in game.

34 minutes ago, Gratus said:

"Dont discuss it", proceeds to discuss it. I don't include tracing positions since it's not a part of the actual costume. The claims about accessories etc etc was a stretch as I said, I did read the whole thread. It's not hard at all to pick apart any costume ingame or wherever and claim it's been deliberately plagiarized.

There was more than just that 1 thread that found copied pieces. The mask for males, the hair+ hair accessory for Gon female, and the ankle accessories on all female designs were directly traced line by line. Anything else was strongly influenced. The costume is a Frankenstein of stolen artwork. It should not be put in the game.

And though Night Luna was heavily INFLUENCED, it did not trace from the original at all unlike this piece. There's the difference.

On 2/9/2016 at 3:54 PM, welkin said:

i hope soon. rly like it. just hope we get to have the chance to get it more than once, since i need it at least 2 times (for my yun and gon).

We will probably get it just once =(, and i hope it dont happen like the bamboo, with random codes and stuff...

Archived