200 keys used.

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

10 unsealed taikhans skin
2 yeti hm skill

1 necro hm skill

60 mysterious crystals

30 radiant energy

something around 500 moonstones and some other stuff

i had gems many times, but didnt go for them cause radiant energy are to high in price.

Btw the aquamarine with 6 ap i got can i upgrade it somehow?

just the mentionable:
got untradeable citrine on the 1st day of the trove event
2 days later i got tradeable citrine which i sold for 400g (300g profit) i was like: "lol, this gem is in the 6v6 event, who would be that stupid to buy it?" well, some1 appearently was ;)
I got nothing else that is soo rare or big thing to be worth mantioning
I used 72 keys:
40 from hongmoon coins, and 32 from NCoins

Spending around 300g to buy all expansion slot, trove keys, others costs (like buying the items off of the trove), I got:

1x Golden Pagoda

2x Renegade

1x Obsidan Serpent

1x Spider Fang

1x Stinger

10x Fabric

200x soulstones

+ around 50g in items sold at the market.

I suppouse anything that comes now, if I don't spend in keys anymore, is profit!

Used 60 keys so far. Sold my healthy stack of gold for hm coins, so I don't have to spend a dime.

2x Renegade (ugly uniform)

1x Cream of the Crop (colour palette sucks)

2x gems (chose aquamarine and citrine)

20x radiant energy

30x fabric

2x high quality fabric

Soulstones/Moonstones/SF refining stones

Some gold

Some mysterious crystals

A couple of lost HM skill books

Some of my friends were rather unfortunate. No gems in particular.

This thread really shows me how horrible my luck is, lol. I got all the expansions and even bought restock keys and all I get is nayru coins, potions, easy to obtain outfits and all very low level junk.  The last trove was the exact same thing for me I never got any gems or anything good. =/

8 hours ago, Suldren said:

This thread really shows me how horrible my luck is, lol. I got all the expansions and even bought restock keys and all I get is nayru coins, potions, easy to obtain outfits and all very low level junk.  The last trove was the exact same thing for me I never got any gems or anything good. =/

I feel you, last trove i bought around 70 keys i think and didn't get single gem, premium stone or one of the good things, all crap. This trove I again opened all 6 slots then bought 65 keys, sure they proced few times, made around 100 gold, but again not a single *cricket* gem. Never I had luck with this damn RNG, even when spending money and all that does, eventually makes me quit the game.

Almost all the gems, few Cream of the Crop and Renegade, one Golden Pagoda, a lot of soul stones, Skyhaven and Talus insignias, faction insignias, ocean life force, kelp, honey, mushroom, and honey, my class secret technique, and another scribbled technique, costume sets I missed (espiecially the shadowless), those broken blade fragments that make Hongmoon energy, a lot of xp charms, Moonwater and Silverfrost transformation stones, Honorary Tokens, Bravery, Fabrics, and some Ignots (those are the best to me)

I got many gems from the Summer Trove, for much less keys that during the last Trove, so I'm happy with what I received. On the other hand, I wish it gave more moonstones and radiant energy, this is the area where I wasn't very lucky.

My rng has been horrible with this trove event, just like all the other events in the past.

The only things of value:

1 mysterious crystal,

1 radiant energy, 1 fabric,

1 moonstone,

1 soul stone plains key,

1 sf refining stone

I have used 50 keys so far.  All the other items have been soups, hongmoon keys, exp charms, naryu coins, a few different insignias ( sky and talus ), potions, and unsealing charms.  I have never seen a gem, gold, or an outfit in any event.  Even with the merchant of wonders- I got him appearing a lot.  But he only sold junk.    One of these events, I would love to have good rng.

Archived