PPL ABUSE 6v6

HiImPsyc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, NYYankee said:

i think he meant the differences in gem effects and AP. "Wallet warriors" have often 100 AP or more than you. They definitely do more dmg than you. Thats the p2w factor but thats not the topic we discuss here. :)  

What he meant is quite clear. But a) 100 AP are not as valuable as CritDeff (>=2k) and b) "Wallet Warriors" often can not play. 

On 2 September 2016 at 5:54 PM, Kuronee said:

Although I don't approve of people doing this abuse.Thier has been a official response  on live stream already. You can do this all you want and won't get banned

They dont need to ban them (altho a temp ban would bring the message across) they just need to rest their ranks so they do not receive any rewards and loose their www credits.

also funny what they say in stream while their support clearly replied its an exploit and will be treated as such

49 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They dont need to ban them (altho a temp ban would bring the message across) they just need to rest their ranks so they do not receive any rewards and loose their www credits.

also funny what they say in stream while their support clearly replied its an exploit and will be treated as such

yesterday they also said its an exploit and the fix is already in qa

Hopefully the only fix i that you can't leave or are punished for leaving after the match starts. You shouldn't be punished for leaving prior to the match starting. It's a complete waste of time when you queue and you're stuck with a 397 AP and a 403 AP and the other team is all above 600.  Sorry, it's pointless to stay and try and get your victory. If you don't want people to leave, put it back to being able to make a full premade so we don't get stuck with lowbies who will be nothing but fodder for the other team.

5 hours ago, triplethreat said:

Hopefully the only fix i that you can't leave or are punished for leaving after the match starts. You shouldn't be punished for leaving prior to the match starting. It's a complete waste of time when you queue and you're stuck with a 397 AP and a 403 AP and the other team is all above 600.  Sorry, it's pointless to stay and try and get your victory. If you don't want people to leave, put it back to being able to make a full premade so we don't get stuck with lowbies who will be nothing but fodder for the other team.

Wouldn't it be the same as the people who left the game during the match when they know they will lose? Some people even complains and leave before the match starts when they see that their teammates don't have over 1.5+ critical def. 

I think the lfp system needs to be improved. My idea is like using your stats to looking for similar players to join the match. For example, if you have 550 AP with 500 critical def, you will be matched with players with 520-580 AP with 200-800 critical def. After you get into the game/match, you can't switch your SS or weapon or accessories and make you use whatever gears you equipped during lfping in bg lobby.

Different equipments will give players different max bg points. For example, 400-500 AP range, you get 150 bg points max by winning. In 500-600 AP range, you get 200 bg points max by winning. In 600-700 AP range, you get 250 bg points max by winning. In 700+ AP range, you get 300 bg points max by winning.

I completely agree. I think a majority of users wouldnt mind longer queue times if better matchingmaking was a result.

If it went by stats instead of elo then people in plat wouldnt be consistently paired with sub 500 ap players with no crit def who have been taking advantage of artificially boosting rank.

21 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Wouldn't it be the same as the people who left the game during the match when they know they will lose? Some people even complains and leave before the match starts when they see that their teammates don't have over 1.5+ critical def. 

I think the lfp system needs to be improved. My idea is like using your stats to looking for similar players to join the match. For example, if you have 550 AP with 500 critical def, you will be matched with players with 520-580 AP with 200-800 critical def. After you get into the game/match, you can't switch your SS or weapon or accessories and make you use whatever gears you equipped during lfping in bg lobby.

Different equipments will give players different max bg points. For example, 400-500 AP range, you get 150 bg points max by winning. In 500-600 AP range, you get 200 bg points max by winning. In 600-700 AP range, you get 250 bg points max by winning. In 700+ AP range, you get 300 bg points max by winning.

Archived