Forums

PPL ABUSE 6v6

HiImPsyc

23 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

And to be honest even if there would be a penalty I still would leave if I see sinless matches, I play first for fun and if I don't get fun in that match I leave it.

My post in reply to you is not harassment or defamatory content. I should be the one offended tbh and also the rest of the playerbase who play fair at how you try to justify this kind of behavior. In fact, I don't even think having no common sense even applies to individuals like you because players like you who justify chickening out of losses aren't dumb but are only after the primary intention of continuing this sort of behavior. 

Please don't even attempt to play the victim card here as that'll only further lower whatever opinion I have of you already.

And in regards to "playing for fun", that's what the other user on the forum also said. Only someone who has lived under a rock their whole life would believe you guys :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, AhmetCetin said:

Guys you know actually ths is BNS fault, dont get angry wth any quiter, if bns put a 4-5 summo same team "its mean 8-10 enemy // x4 %60 heal // invis 4 character" and Bns put your team 4 WL, ofc everyone wanna do leave cuz its not fair, also i am plat too and i am leave game too but never before than 1600 points.. Why i leave?I have 50+ HM 11 legendary weapon stage 6 full ap gem Warlock 3 HM skill open

700+ AP (721 but when i wear pvp armor = 714)

2.000 piercing

1.800 accuracy

3.000 deffance

3.800 crit hit

1661 crit damage

2.481 critical def

90.000 HP

I farm long long time  for make this build more than few month guys, and i want to play wth same geared player if i still lose i can accepted and i never leave game, cuz it is definately fair for me. But everyone knows the BNS general problem, bns never and ever makes good balance, i was kill today some FM he's name "Melonella" he's leaver too wth 530ap and he's probably 1800+ point player, i did vs wth him in 6v6 cuz i hate leecher, ofcourse he die and i was still full HP but i lose game cuz enemy's have 4 high geared summoner and my team only i am 700+ ap and good gear and %90 match i saw same noob player..

I did match right now, both of party was good high elo player all is HM-11 700+ ap and i took some screen shot for share for you guys.

This is my staYou se guys have really nice geared player, all is famous guy also enemy was very good and very famous player too. you can see my score wth ths picture.

And yes everyone hates quiter i hate too, i hope next week BNS will fix ths problem "quit and balance problem" i really want do this much more than you guys..

Good luck have fun!! 

I can total admit, geared BG have brought big inbalance between the classes. I play Sin and WL and WL have most worse cards in BG and its not because of player good or bad its because of class concept that doesn't work anymore in BG. That's why its useless to compare arena and bg. Skilled and geared sin can hold base solo against 4 people, destros are immortal with their spins, sumn are very hard to kill in mass fights because of heal and stealth.

I know that all classes was made for arena first and then balanced step by step, but BG make it total imbalanced at the moment, but nobody care it.

But I still like that game and play it. :)

14 minutes ago, HiImPsyc said:

As you are here, why dont you post official statement? or pass our cryout to devs. Preatty please

Moderators here are to keep the forum clean and watch out for peace and order.

Devs read forum too, but until they make any statement or even changes it can take some time.

Can we really do something about this the only person that stayed with me was my clanmate that I partied with.

s94KIUQ.png

If you dont belong in gold/plat stop leaving to keep your rank or your going to keep dieing and losing again to real players until you get other people like you

before someone says it blahblahblah 3 out of the 4 didnt have crit def so it makes me think they werent serious about wwv

1 hour ago, Wentoxxxx said:

I can total admit, geared BG have brought big inbalance between the classes. I play Sin and WL and WL have most worse cards in BG and its not because of player good or bad its because of class concept that doesn't work anymore in BG. That's why its useless to compare arena and bg. Skilled and geared sin can hold base solo against 4 people, destros are immortal with their spins, sumn are very hard to kill in mass fights because of heal and stealth.

I know that all classes was made for arena first and then balanced step by step, but BG make it total imbalanced at the moment, but nobody care it.

But I still like that game and play it. :)

Moderators here are to keep the forum clean and watch out for peace and order.

Devs read forum too, but until they make any statement or even changes it can take some time.

You are right WL worse at bg but its ok i am team player and i have high damage if i see you wth out any def skill i can kill you wth few skill, i mean wl player must be focus every enemy's fault, i thnk i am good wl player, cuz i get generaly #1 score at team "dps and kill score" but %90 WL player are noob, WL are not mobil character have not enought def skill, only SS and Z and after that die xD WL must be buff anymore for def skill.. You know SIN %95 invis, Sum %50 invis and %60 hp regen, blade dancer and destroyer untouchable, also FM have E,Q,Tab and V, blade master hm block more than 15 second, kfm %100 resist and evade, also chi master %60 hp regen and so many def skill, but WL have only Z lol 

32 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hello again,

We do communicate the topics raised here to the appropriate team, so please continue to give your constructive feedback.

Thank you and know that your input is very much appreciated.

Team Blade & Soul

Also for me leaving the match have many reasons:

- total imbalance of classes. As wl I feel at the end of the food chain and not because I cant play my class its because the class concept doesnt work in BG with gear anymore.

WL is the class with some burst damage, that works in the arena because ppl there don't have any crit def, doubled hp and other stats. Its impossible to burst someone if it comes 1 vs 1 if someone good geared.  Some classes got huge advantage with the gear.

Sin can hold base solo being non stop in stealth and just hiting enemy once they want to capture it. If in the arena you can catch the moment when his escape possibility on cd so in the bg its not possible cause of doubled hp and crit def. Similar to summoners once they start to get damage they go stealth and heal full, the heal is insane, even being in cc they still heal incredible amount of hp. Destro can just spin around the base and keep it whole the time. Where is balance? First I thought its maybe me doing something wrong, but watching other wl's on twitch I understand its something wrong with balance. Maybe it would be help if WL rmb ( f3 t5 ) would penetrate deflect/def and parry.

Another thing about our new cool skill "soul dart" its quite useless until wl have some destros/bd/fm runing behind. Maybe Nether Pulse f1 t2 let thrall grab for 5 sec instead of damage with 30 sec Cool down. Such changes don't really increase wl's damage, but make it more scary for other classes and force them to think twice to use their escape. WL is to squishy in BG even 2,7k crit def doesn't help, especially with worse mobility ( run speed increase ). People just asking for fairness to their team mates, but where is the fairness by such imbalance??

I I see in my team 4 wl and in enemy's team 4 sumn, I can for sure say who will loose. Till now I never was wrong with my prediction. Also why should I waste my time if its already decided who will win? Maybe its different in silver lvl but once you reach high gold/plat its already sure who will win. If you dont believe me just make some kind of bet with ncoins. I'm sure I'll never need to buy them anymore :D

Another reason is not equal teams, some teams get geared guys and another low geared.

If you want a solution that make everyone happy, then delete ranking system and make some kind other rewards to lure people, so leaving would be useless and everyone is happy. :)

4 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Another reminder to keep your posts on topic. Feel free to continue personal discussions via PM, but this thread is not the right channel for your personal exchange.

Team Blade & Soul

Just delete the Trolls or the PPl who bashing each other... hope u not close Topic over this... coz that would only lead to bad missunderstanding that ncsoft dont care...

Why if u get gold or plat in valley ur chat gets the medal?

Only from arena u should get the gold/plat metdal next to ur name in chat.

Why i say this?

Its because when u arena n trying hard n get a decend rank(gold) or good rank(plat)

U get to have that medal in ur name when u chat n that shows that u have achieve something among others in a balance way(arena)

But getting medal through valley that anyone with op gear can get is bs.

I beg you ncsoft... its getting more and more ridicullus every day, im abou to stop bg, cuz its not fun anymore?

Every single match, they disconnect to not lose rank, Some of them even dc just after getting to bg and checking team composition.

This has to end, totally. Some of them laugh at us players trying to get our rank legit way. Even some of the good guys i played with started using it with explanation like

''what do you mean, every1 uses it now''. Shame on you if you wont fix that cheating on ranks.

18 minutes ago, HiImPsyc said:

I beg you ncsoft... its getting more and more ridicullus every day, im abou to stop bg, cuz its not fun anymore?

Every single match, they disconnect to not lose rank, Some of them even dc just after getting to bg and checking team composition.

This has to end, totally. Some of them laugh at us players trying to get our rank legit way. Even some of the good guys i played with started using it with explanation like

''what do you mean, every1 uses it now''. Shame on you if you wont fix that cheating on ranks.

Dont take it seriously, its a game. Problem is known, Dev's just thinking how to solve it, just wait. Every solution take some time, here is not exception. If it make you mad or similar, then avoid it, so you got your peace. The next time they can do it is next patch on 14th. Small fixes they can do during maintenance, but dont know if its big work to find a right solution and then to prepare it in few days.

Fix for this would be...
Per made parties with 700ap 2,7k crit def cannot be paired up against random lfps, but another per made party with 700ap and 2,5k crit def.  Otherwise I can just go afk if we fail to capture one of three ot I see my hp doing down in 2 hits. It's pretty understandable why people don't want to waste time when they're about to lose, but abusing that should be banned or a bit of pentaly like -100 of your rank would be good.

14 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Fix for this would be...
Per made parties with 700ap 2,7k crit def cannot be paired up against random lfps, but another per made party with 700ap and 2,5k crit def.  Otherwise I can just go afk if we fail to capture one of three ot I see my hp doing down in 2 hits. It's pretty understandable why people don't want to waste time when they're about to lose, but abusing that should be banned or a bit of pentaly like -100 of your rank would be good.

No - this would be idiotic. Beacuse one the one hand ppl would start to take their cdeff of so that they have other stats and on the other hand - if the ELO system would be fixed, the ELO says how good you are - that means the guys with the stats you mentioned will be most likely have more ELO than you (if you are no "pvp-god")  and you will never be matched against them - or loose very little ELO if you play and loose against them. And that is btw the way the ELO system schould work... 

1 hour ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Dont take it seriously, its a game. Problem is known, Dev's just thinking how to solve it, just wait. Every solution take some time, here is not exception. If it make you mad or similar, then avoid it, so you got your peace. The next time they can do it is next patch on 14th. Small fixes they can do during maintenance, but dont know if its big work to find a right solution and then to prepare it in few days.

I think the problem is very severe and others think so as well. So mb it would be best to fix this right away befor the situation gets more absurd than it already is... 

1 hour ago, JatoJato said:

No - this would be idiotic. Beacuse one the one hand ppl would start to take their cdeff of so that they have other stats and on the other hand - if the ELO system would be fixed, the ELO says how good you are - that means the guys with the stats you mentioned will be most likely have more ELO than you (if you are no "pvp-god")  and you will never be matched against them - or loose very little ELO if you play and loose against them. And that is btw the way the ELO system schould work...

there's also this to prevert stage+6 legendo walleto warrioreso ruin the 6v6 by.. changing 6v6 to arena stats and give everyone 1,3k crit def. that way there would be no 700/800ap parties with 2,7k crit def ganging up on randoms and ruin people time.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

there's also this to prevert stage+6 legendo walleto warrioreso ruin the 6v6 by.. changing 6v6 to arena stats and give everyone 1,3k crit def. that way there would be no 700/800ap parties with 2,7k crit def ganging up on randoms and ruin people time.

Also idiotic - because per design 6v6 is a place for your farmed equipment. And while it is true that there are some whales in there there are also "normal" players that got gear through hard work. Furthermore most wallet warriors as you call them play very very bad...

And to be honest at least a Naksun Shield and a set of Cdeff-Crafted-Greens (4,2*8 = 33,6g - more or less one day daylies) could be afforded by everyone. And if someone thinks this is not worth the effort and gold he should be packed in a team with only ppl that think that way...

On 2.9.2016 at 5:54 PM, Kuronee said:

Although I don't approve of people doing this abuse.Thier has been a official response  on live stream already. You can do this all you want and won't get banned

OK for all people who think it is allowed to leave Whirlwind Valley before you lose.... 
the ticket is in german so i translate it in english now.

The german guys and girls only need to click the link:
I got the answer today (05.09.2016).

http://imgur.com/a/CycD0

Me: Is it allowed to log out in Whirlwind Valley to safe my rank?

Yes or no? When you do that it is really unfair because of the season rewards. The COM said its allowed. 
Is that right?

Answer: When you intentionally leaving a game to safe your Rankpoints it is an abuse 
of a problem inside the game called "exploit". That is surely NOT allowed no matter what the COM said.

Me: Thanks for the answer.
German people can confirm that i translated it 1:1 !!
(oh and sorry because english is not my mother tongue :P)

I already reported nearly 20+ guys until now who leave because thats not fair to others...

So stop quitting like little childs and stop abusing a surely not wanted mechanic....

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, HiImPsyc said:

so what you are trying to tell me , you gonna use it to climb and stay at same rank ? pathetic, it should be competition , THIS WAY THEY GET NO PUNISHMENT AND CAN STAY SAME RANK OR GO UP FOREVER, dont care what they trying to achive, they prove it with their way of trying to get it, we need NC to work on it , so every1 has equal chance of going up

Really this is what has been happening, people exploit so everyone else does instead of making complaints to Devs.  So Devs see it has, "hey..if they all want to act like toxic douches, we won't have to take the time to fix it since they content doing same".  Just have to look at Macro problem; was a SSP doing daily and this Crimson comes around using Macro combo spam.  He did nothing else, I mean exact same moves with perfect timing over and over.  I go to faction chat laughing about it, "oh ..jeez you should see this macro warrior Crimson at ssp".  I get attacked, saying everyone uses macros and there is nothing wrong with it.  I was like..wait...you know that is an exploit using 3rd party software, so how is that legit?  But come to find it, it was their friend they were grouped with helping him get double agent and they macro too, so...kinda stopped trying to have a civil convo with them. But does prove the point, standards/ethics really does not exist in the gaming community and that is why we have all these issues.  People just want to be the best, so do everything they can to do so...be it credit card p2w or macro exploits...

..to be completely honest, Until the community starts to hold these people responsible in game it will not change.  If they do ssp, don't help them let them die.  If they want in a clan, you refuse them.  If they want a group, you deny it.  NCsoft only cares about money, it is a business, we the community have to care about the community...or not.

I will not invest in this retarded mode 6vs6, I have other things to spend in like getting my weapon to legendary. I only participate due to the event, if it wasn't for the event, I wouldn't even have bothered playing it. Arena is the only balanced gear and before you ask my sin is 670ap and yes I hate ppl that go offline because of losing. If you have that outfit from monthly ranking, don't be proud of it because you are one of those people that goes offline to save ranking. Once the event is over, it's bai bai. Just having some challenger bopae and naksun soulshields, not gonna waste money while the economy is so good right now.

11 hours ago, NYYankee said:

OK for all people who think it is allowed to leave Whirlwind Valley before you lose.... 
the ticket is in german so i translate it in english now.

The german guys and girls only need to click the link:
I got the answer today (05.09.2016).

http://imgur.com/a/CycD0

Me: Is it allowed to log out in Whirlwind Valley to safe my rank?

Yes or no? When you do that it is really unfair because of the season rewards. The COM said its allowed. 
Is that right?

Answer: When you intentionally leaving a game to safe your Rankpoints it is an abuse 
of a problem inside the game called "exploit". That is surely NOT allowed no matter what the COM said.

Me: Thanks for the answer.
German people can confirm that i translated it 1:1 !!
(oh and sorry because english is not my mother tongue :P)

I already reported nearly 20+ guys until now who leave because thats not fair to others...

So stop quitting like little childs and stop abusing a surely not wanted mechanic....

ty for some light in the dark and an official statement. 
Now we just have to hope that these exploiters will be punished.

ps: i can confirm this is 1:1 translated.

21 hours ago, JatoJato said:

Also idiotic - because per design 6v6 is a place for your farmed equipment. And while it is true that there are some whales in there there are also "normal" players that got gear through hard work. Furthermore most wallet warriors as you call them play very very bad...

And to be honest at least a Naksun Shield and a set of Cdeff-Crafted-Greens (4,2*8 = 33,6g - more or less one day daylies) could be afforded by everyone. And if someone thinks this is not worth the effort and gold he should be packed in a team with only ppl that think that way...

ofc 6v6 will stay p2w... it's the only amusement for walleto warrioresa to have fun in this game...

17 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperougie said:

Really this is what has been happening, people exploit so everyone else does instead of making complaints to Devs.  So Devs see it has, "hey..if they all want to act like toxic douches, we won't have to take the time to fix it since they content doing same".  Just have to look at Macro problem; was a SSP doing daily and this Crimson comes around using Macro combo spam.  He did nothing else, I mean exact same moves with perfect timing over and over.  I go to faction chat laughing about it, "oh ..jeez you should see this macro warrior Crimson at ssp".  I get attacked, saying everyone uses macros and there is nothing wrong with it.  I was like..wait...you know that is an exploit using 3rd party software, so how is that legit?  But come to find it, it was their friend they were grouped with helping him get double agent and they macro too, so...kinda stopped trying to have a civil convo with them. But does prove the point, standards/ethics really does not exist in the gaming community and that is why we have all these issues.  People just want to be the best, so do everything they can to do so...be it credit card p2w or macro exploits...

..to be completely honest, Until the community starts to hold these people responsible in game it will not change.  If they do ssp, don't help them let them die.  If they want in a clan, you refuse them.  If they want a group, you deny it.  NCsoft only cares about money, it is a business, we the community have to care about the community...or not.

Macro, hacks, bots they are all the same. they are just using 3rd party program to their advantage. Don't worry about them. People like that leave game as soon as they lose advantage cus they got nothing without it. 

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

Macro, hacks, bots they are all the same. they are just using 3rd party program to their advantage. Don't worry about them. People like that leave game as soon as they lose advantage cus they got nothing without it. 

Hopefully - it starts to anny me...

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

ofc 6v6 will stay p2w... it's the only amusement for walleto warrioresa to have fun in this game...

Yeah because noone but walleto warrioresa or however you call them can afford some cdeff...

2 hours ago, JatoJato said:

Yeah because noone but walleto warrioresa or however you call them can afford some cdeff...

i think he meant the differences in gem effects and AP. "Wallet warriors" have often 100 AP or more than you. They definitely do more dmg than you. Thats the p2w factor but thats not the topic we discuss here. :)  

Archived