Forums

PPL ABUSE 6v6

HiImPsyc

15 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Although I don't approve of people doing this abuse.Thier has been a official response  on live stream already. You can do this all you want and won't get banned

video or it didn't happened

edit/

i would like to also have mod or admin post official statement here

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, azraelkun said:

I feel u i main a sin 535 ap n fm for farm 625 ap n i do daily challenge n valley with both characters yeah no time to even pee xd

Interesting, both of my characters are of the same class "except my sin the stronger one", also sad but true not even time to farm other some stuff sometime "that not ssp boxes/keys".

This issue has to be fixed ASAP, most high ranked people didnt even deserve they rank and should be harshly punished for exploiting the system in such a manner. Here a few top ranked people exploiting the system, As you can see, they arent as good as they pretend to be if they cant even take a loss fair on. They should be taken their rewards and maybe even denied access to 6v6 or just be as harsh as when people exploited ogong in 45 patch, simple and easy, perma ban.
(edited to remove names)

Lets be honest here... The GM on Twitch got destroyed by some Wallet KFM who camped her... laugh number 1... coz balanced and fair... Kappa...

The Players no matter 1vs1 3vs3 or 6vs6 cheat on rank ever since and they dont give a shit about it.. esports will also not happen its a joke rank is fake dont bother...

And infinity tower rank is 90% p2w... and rng what class bot u encounter ( summoner bot broken) so ya ranking fair? pls......

I also cant wait see the stolen art outfit design winner in the cashshop that i use so often... kappa ( for idiots its a joke i hate p2w)

And to all the RO screaming ppl .. hype train shoo shoo...... sry but it will be also p2w... and guess what the pvp will almost be  pure gearbased and not equalized not even in 1vs1...

also the battel system sux compared to bns... so stop the hype... ofc it got nice features and open world but if its about pvp and combat and p2w rip RO even worse then bns in  that matter... so stay with bns or leave mmorpg coz they like irl... not fair

21 hours ago, ClairFarron said:

http://imgur.com/a/WRaPI This is from the stream.

Another confirmation that itsnt an exploit like some ppl here try to declare it. Leaving  team is a part of the game whatever for reason and 6v6 isn't an exeption, because it follow the same mechanics as normal leaving. Ppl loose right for that match after leaving also onions/exp but don't gain/loose rating  in case of win/loose too, it can be advantage or disadvantage ( In most cases its advantage to keep rating if someone after it, but who care ).

The reason why for Dev's its not a problem, cause it doesn't bother the business, but ban people for leaving is not good for business cause most of them have brought lot of cash to Ncsoft and will do it in future. If you want to understand how Ncsoft think just think it from the point of Ncsoft and not own.

3 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Another confirmation that itsnt an exploit like some ppl here try to declare it. Leaving  team is a part of the game whatever for reason and 6v6 isn't an exeption, because it follow the same mechanics as normal leaving. Ppl loose right for that match after leaving also onions/exp but don't gain/loose rating  in case of win/loose too, it can be advantage or disadvantage ( In most cases its advantage to keep rating if someone after it, but who care ).

The reason why for Dev's its not a problem, cause it doesn't bother the business, but ban people for leaving is not good for business cause most of them have brought lot of cash to Ncsoft and will do it in future. If you want to understand how Ncsoft think just think it from the point of Ncsoft and not own.

Of course its still an exploit. None of those reasons you listed nullifies the fact that you leave games to avoid losses or what should've happened if you stayed the game through. 

Personally, I don't think that NCSOFT official was currently aware of the consequences or the real reasons why people leave when he/she answered that question so that's why it was worded that way. Of course everyone is free to leave. NCSOFT can't stop you. You're free to do whatever you want as long as it's within the bounds of the game. You can DC and close client anytime you want.

Not banning people because it's supposedly bad for business is a plausible reason but then in return, they risk driving away another part of their playerbase a.k.a the ones don't leave games and climb the ranks fairly. So that's not really going to turn out to be a good reason at all. Anyone with any AP, regardless of how much you spent is free to use this exploit, not only P2W whales.

1 hour ago, Wentoxxxx said:

It's cheating, any "decent" online game has some kind of system in place to prevent this abuse. They don't need to ban anyone, just fix the problem and thats about it.

And for real, stop traying to justify this.

One of the Main Resasons i dont bother much with PvP in this Game is ... that the Rewards are crap... only high rank rewards seem good but those rank get cheated... since ever... win trading and shit... even on twitch ppl ask for gold side and win trade and nonsense... now they try stop it but ya gl with that..freaing fake loser ppl want rank 1... and the rel pros get anyoed and move on... also streamer.. so ya... and 6vs6 is same nonsense... if u want to leave so badly coz of time or other excuses u free to do that BUT IT WILL COUNT AS LOSE... its such a simple soultion count as lose and done...

20 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Of course its still an exploit. None of those reasons you listed doesn't nullify the fact that you leave games to avoid losses or what should've happened if you stayed the game through. 

Personally, I don't think that NCSOFT official was currently aware of the consequences or the real reasons why people leave when he/she answered that question so that's why it was worded that way. Of course everyone is free to leave. NCSOFT can't stop you. You're free to do whatever you want as long as it's within the bounds of the game. You can DC and close client anytime you want.

Not banning people because it's supposedly bad for business is a plausible reason but then in return, they risk driving away another part of their playerbase a.k.a the ones don't leave games and climb the ranks fairly. So that's not really going to turn out to be a good reason at all. Anyone with any AP, regardless of how much you spent is free to use this exploit, not only P2W whales.

Only if you call it as exploit it doesn't turn into one. Exploit it get only if Ncsoft declare it to one, but it doesn't. Also accept it even if you don't like it, at the end Ncsoft only have the right to declare it or not and not you or some other players.

By Ncsoft work not stupid people and for sure they know the reason why ppl leave its obviously, but that doesn't bother them to much. To compare it to arena is stupid, cause arena and bg are 2 different things.

39 minutes ago, Draelth said:

It's cheating, any "decent" online game has some kind of system in place to prevent this abuse. They don't need to ban anyone, just fix the problem and thats about it.

And for real, stop traying to justify this.

You can call it cheating and its your right, we live in a democratically world, I will call it chicken or squirrel or hamster maybe, still not sure. 

They dont need to fix anything  what is a part of the game and leaving team in generally is it.

@

Wentoxxxx

so basicly what you are trying to do here is prove us, that doing something not intended - like leaving battleground without punishment, where alredy your team feels bad and gain negative experience , is fine ? For me it looks like

'' I use exploit to be better, cmon , go away from it , do not tell NC anything, because i am that bad that i cant keep my rank without it''

24 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Only if you call it as exploit it doesn't turn into one. Exploit it get only if Ncsoft declare it to one, but it doesn't. Also accept it even if you don't like it, at the end Ncsoft only have the right to declare it or not and not you or some other players.

By Ncsoft work not stupid people and for sure they know the reason why ppl leave its obviously, but that doesn't bother them to much. To compare it to arena is stupid, cause arena and bg are 2 different things.

You can call it cheating and its your right, we live in a democratically world, I will call it chicken or squirrel or hamster maybe, still not sure. 

They dont need to fix anything  what is a part of the game and leaving team in generally is it.

So we have to wait for game officials to officially declare it as an exploit before it actually becomes one? I guess if you don't have common sense, can't use your own brain and think for yourself, then yeah it isn't one LOL!!!

LMAO!! The logic coming out of this one. Anyone has the right to leave but there should be a penalty.

Guys you know actually ths is BNS fault, dont get angry wth any quiter, if bns put a 4-5 summo same team "its mean 8-10 enemy // x4 %60 heal // invis 4 character" and Bns put your team 4 WL, ofc everyone wanna do leave cuz its not fair, also i am plat too and i am leave game too but never before than 1600 points.. Why i leave?

I have 50+ HM 11 legendary weapon stage 6 full ap gem Warlock 3 HM skill open

700+ AP (721 but when i wear pvp armor = 714)

2.000 piercing

1.800 accuracy

3.000 deffance

3.800 crit hit

1661 crit damage

2.481 critical def

90.000 HP

I farm long long time  for make this build more than few month guys, and i want to play wth same geared player if i still lose i can accepted and i never leave game, cuz it is definately fair for me. But everyone knows the BNS general problem, bns never and ever makes good balance, i was kill today some FM he's leaver too wth 530ap and he's probably 1800+ point player, i did vs wth him in 6v6 cuz i hate leecher, ofcourse he die and i was still full HP but i lose game cuz enemy's have 4 high geared summoner and my team only i am 700+ ap and good gear and %90 match i saw same noob player..

I did match right now, both of party was good high elo player all is HM-11 700+ ap and i took some screen shot for share for you guys.

This is my stats

vZZbpm.jpg

You se guys have really nice geared player, all is famous guy also enemy was very good and very famous player too. you can see my score wth ths picture.

888MYk.jpg

And yes everyone hates quiter i hate too, i hope next week BNS will fix ths problem "quit and balance problem" i really want do this much more than you guys..

Good luck have fun!! 

4 minutes ago, HiImPsyc said:

@

AhmetCetin

how the hell you dare to come here and complain ? when you achived your rank due to exploiting ? PATHETIC :))

No bro i was take your focus true way, and i want to play fair too, also you know %95 player quiter but no one said "yes i am quiter" but i say its ok cuz i have a real reason i never feel guilty

21 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

So we have to wait for game officials to officially declare it as an exploit before it actually becomes one? I guess if you don't have common sense, can't use your own brain and think for yourself, then yeah it isn't one LOL!!!

LMAO!! The logic coming out of this one. Anyone has the right to leave but there should be a penalty.

Yes you have to wait for the NCsoft reaction, cause they lead the game. And please don't offend me, its against the Forum rules. You can write what you want as long it following Forum rules.

Here again for you: ;)

Harassing or Defamatory Content
For the same reason, harassing, bullying or defamatory content will also not be tolerated. Throwing around insults or targeting individuals or groups with malice has a negative effect on everyone’s experience in the forums.

Harassment takes many forms, if we believe that there is an intent to bully other forum users or make them feel uncomfortable in this

environment, action will be taken.

And to be honest even if there would be a penalty I still would leave if I see sinless matches, I play first for fun and if I don't get fun in that match I leave it.

6 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

This is a quick reminder that we do have rules, which we highly encourage to review here in our Code of Conduct Insulting other players or calling them out by name is not tolerated, only to list a couple of these rules.

Team Blade & Soul

As you are here, why dont you post official statement? or pass our cryout to devs. Preatty please

Archived