PPL ABUSE 6v6

HiImPsyc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

I guess NCSoft have much more other things to fix than such little problem that came only because of reward chest. Once chest are gone nobody will care about it and NCSoft know it.

Its not about the chest, its about the end of season rank rewards. IF they didnt put any rank rewards, noone wouldve care :D But hey, you know how this works :D Instead of enjoying the modes, everyone in the west abuse every single glitch to the point the break the game and devs have no other choice but to remove the good stuff, or make the game unplayable.

Good job community, good job!

What stop you to do it too? If everyone in loosing team leave, nobody loose rating, but spare time for loosing and winning team for next match.

BG is some kind of gamble too, if you get luck you get great team with over 700 ap and 2,5k+ crit def knowing own class, if you get bad luck it doesn't matter how good you are, you will loose. Especially when you can premade only with 2 ppl. Solution would be if they make some kind filter by searching teams 500-550ap and 1k.1,5k crid def / 550-600 ap 1,5k-1,8k crit def etc. so the teams would be more or less equal, but then you will wait over hours to find 12 ppls with the same reg for 1 match.

4 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

What stop you to do it too? If everyone in loosing team leave, nobody loose rating, but spare time for loosing and winning team for next match.

BG is some kind of gamble too, if you get luck you get great team with over 700 ap and 2,5k+ crit def knowing own class, if you get bad luck it doesn't matter how good you are, you will loose. Especially when you can premade only with 2 ppl. Solution would be if they make some kind filter by searching teams 500-550ap and 1k.1,5k crid def / 550-600 ap 1,5k-1,8k crit def etc. so the teams would be more or less equal, but then you will wait over hours to find 12 ppls with the same reg for 1 match.

Because it is busshit and the ranking is heavily biased. Then we do not need any ranking at all...

That is not the solution. It would be enough to balance the teams so that both teams are more or less equal. And yes you loose if you get someone that can play his class at your enemy - but that is how pvp should be... :D

6 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

so what you are trying to tell me , you gonna use it to climb and stay at same rank ? pathetic, it should be competition , THIS WAY THEY GET NO PUNISHMENT AND CAN STAY SAME RANK OR GO UP FOREVER, dont care what they trying to achive, they prove it with their way of trying to get it, we need NC to work on it , so every1 has equal chance of going up

2 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

And this Ncsoft is why you need to remove any reward from 6v6 before the end of this season and for the next one put the same system that every other game has: if you leave a match count as a defeat.

11 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

It's because people leave losing teams to not lose rank that matchmaking is not good.

Because people that can't play their class and have low ap, no crit def just keep rerolling until they get best team that will carry them.

Like seriously, you keep talking that matchmaking sucks and you have to leave match, because you have dumb teammates, but those dumb teammates in gold or plat are there because of this exploit...

What about this you do not understand?

You say matchmaking is the problem that should be fixed, but it's a problem BECAUSE of the exploit!

Not everyone does it, because they're teammates suck, they could very well be only 100 point behind in half of the match and leave screwing any chance of their team winning it.

Sure thats a problem.

But what when someone joins a team that has no crit def or has 3 afk why this person be doomed to loose...is this fair? No.

So before starting talk about abuse n  all we first might wanna educate ppl to fuse some crit def with 40g so they can carry their weight at least.

I worked hard for my rank i have over 140 match since event but i cry everytime i see teamates with no crit def cauae they dont care.

Dont get me wrong i dont agree to abuse things but we as players need to do some things 1st like infuse some def.

I play to win n not sit bk n chill like afk so if u care do something fuseeeee for the love of god 

Cheers

Lets put it straight...

PVP is never meant to be fair. You win - you lose, eventually you rise your rank.

Now some background...

Since event started - i was all hyped cuz finally i could farm bp to buy Dragonmaster outfit.

I got 30k bp after around 175 matches. during those matches i saw alot of high gold/plat players leaving even before match started, usually 3-4 leave when its around 1400 points to have time to log back in. Atm im around 1700, was 1800 before, but i kept getting abusers. Aww, i forgot, ppl without cdef go there only for chests, so you mainly get them in bronze/silver and low gold. Hell, they still appear on 1700+ but not as many of them.

Now another thing. Bad team mate is not equal to high crit dude who leaves on purpose to not lose points. I can , totally, count ppl from top 30 total 6v6 rank and tell you who abuse it, i met them , and i played with them. Just for example, actual first fm on list, another bm from FR server from top 5. Those are just examples, can go on and on. Why would it be fair that ppl stall their rank ? where is the point ? i though it had to be competition, and not another stuff that can be abused without consequences  -_- Keep thread alive, so NC notice we got problem here with the battleground.

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Sure thats a problem.

But what when someone joins a team that has no crit def or has 3 afk why this person be doomed to loose...is this fair? No.

So before starting talk about abuse n  all we first might wanna educate ppl to fuse some crit def with 40g so they can carry their weight at least.

I worked hard for my rank i have over 140 match since event but i cry everytime i see teamates with no crit def cauae they dont care.

Dont get me wrong i dont agree to abuse things but we as players need to do some things 1st like infuse some def.

I play to win n not sit bk n chill like afk so if u care do something fuseeeee for the love of god 

Cheers

Matchmaking balance is another problem yes, but it can definitely not used as an excuse for not pusnishing leavers. Also how do you think the matchmaking will become better if the ELO is not correct determined. For example if a non-cdeff dude has too much time he can play the whole day. Everygame he looses he leaves. But if he plays the hole day he will eventually get teams that have some ppl that are able to carry and then he will gain ELO and is never punished for a loss and will never be deranked in the ELO he belongs to.

32 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Matchmaking balance is another problem yes, but it can definitely not used as an excuse for not pusnishing leavers. Also how do you think the matchmaking will become better if the ELO is not correct determined. For example if a non-cdeff dude has too much time he can play the whole day. Everygame he looses he leaves. But if he plays the hole day he will eventually get teams that have some ppl that are able to carry and then he will gain ELO and is never punished for a loss and will never be deranked in the ELO he belongs to.

I know match make sucks 2 times dropped from 1780 to 1500 in straight loose but i keeo trying currently 1680 i think.

Match make wont get better but ppl sure they can fuse n play smarter.

Yesterfay on my sin i was keeping busy 3 enemies rhats smart game

4 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Sure thats a problem.

Cheers

You do know there more to the game than valley right?, I don't have a shield set fuse with crit defense "read I should do that tho" and I might do that, but when you got challenge and other dungeons to do with 2 chars, and some ssp time with one of them, don't leave much room to worry about PvP shields.

20 minutes ago, Serbine said:

You do know there more to the game than valley right?, I don't have a shield set fuse with crit defense "read I should do that tho" and I might do that, but when you got challenge and other dungeons to do with 2 chars, and some ssp time with one of them, don't leave much room to worry about PvP shields.

I feel u i main a sin 535 ap n fm for farm 625 ap n i do daily challenge n valley with both characters yeah no time to even pee xd

Ok so I'm not disputing the ELO thing is wrong but at the same time can you really blame people? It's hardly a competition of skill or challenge if you  get  to a certain ranking and then queue into someone on your team who dies 2 times n says *cricket* it afk which causes 2 more people to join him.. so you loose ranking and hours of gameplay because 1 guy decides to afk? So basically your leaving the control of your hard work in someone who does not give  2 *cricket*s? or someone who has not even bothered to spec for PVP?

22 minutes ago, Hebi83 said:

Its a hard life for all the top players on this game.

hey m8, blur the nicknames.. its against the rules, but i can confirm that those guys leave, i met them aswell :) Every single *cricketing* game there is 3-4 going offline :)) How isnt it abuse?

28 minutes ago, KENPACHl said:

Ok so I'm not disputing the ELO thing is wrong but at the same time can you really blame people? It's hardly a competition of skill or challenge if you  get  to a certain ranking and then queue into someone on your team who dies 2 times n says *cricket* it afk which causes 2 more people to join him.. so you loose ranking and hours of gameplay because 1 guy decides to afk? So basically your leaving the control of your hard work in someone who does not give  2 *cricket*s? or someone who has not even bothered to spec for PVP?

Afks are normal in team based games, you have to deal with it. You got same chance to get those mad raging kids on the other side and win.

3 hours ago, LoliLover said:

just ban every account with under 650 AP from top 30 list Kappa you know they abusing the system look at a certain summoner in top 20 with true pirate staff you know he's clearing abusing system for sure.

how do u so sure 650 AP above not abusing this...?

u can't banned this but only to reset it....ppls has a choice to leave the team if lose...i dont see why it banable

In a team sport there should never be any reward for abandoning your team, obviously IMO. Main problem here is to not accidentally punish the majority of people who D/C due to technical reasons.

Two points I would like to make are these:

- The fact that you lose out on battle points and experience is somewhat of a balance, as you still earn ~50% of what the winners earn. If people cancel 4 out of 5 matches for hundreds of times, one would wonder if they really can make up for that loss with a slightly higher ranking season or weekly award. :P

- If they cancel and thus stall their rank, they are simultaneously carrying the opposing team, gifting them rank-up elo points. So in the long run this will push them down in the rankings as well. Especially if their skill/gear level is insufficient.

That said it remains still highly egoistic, because it ruins the play experience of 11 other people, which in my book is much more the point than rewards.

So personally I would accept a ranking penalty (just like I accept it for 1v1, where ISP-side D/Cs have cost me many points already) just to improve everyone's play experience.

Archived