why people attack this game all of the sudden?

Meliodesu

1 hour ago, ZackGTie said:

I cant even.... So because some cant p2w they are salty  you even admitted that people progress faster than normal players. You yourself said it: "People get amazing item you wish you had".  "Have money? they can progress faster than you" Are you actually telling people to craft those gems? are you crazy? LOLOLOL do you even know how expensive they are to craft? if people complain about having to upgrade your weapon they will go nuts to even think about crafting gems.

OMG! That's it! I'm done for the day! Too much internet! And you still don't call it p2win!

I'm out! Bye! 

yes because some cant pay2win they are salty towards people that can. thats called jealousy,. Todays word of the day is "Jealousy". Yes i know what i said, i know what i typed out so why waste ur time repeating it. and no i did not admit anything lmfao. i spouted pure facts. this isnt an interrogation buddy. yes people get nice things from the treasure trove that i wish i had but im not an angry little brat about it spouting off pay2win this pay2win that. The only people crying about pay2win are the people i stated above and the people who dont have what they wish they did. This game is not pay2win haha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Madolche said:

yes because some cant pay2win they are salty towards people that can. thats called jealousy,. Todays word of the day is "Jealousy".

You still dont get it, what is the problem with p2w. I dont care, if you or someone else have 1000AP. The problem is, when you or the publisher trying to force to have it for everyone.

5 hours ago, KzE said:

You still dont get it, what is the problem with p2w. I dont care, if you or someone else have 1000AP. The problem is, when you or the publisher trying to force to have it for everyone.

Nobody is trying  to force you to play the game you want. Just play how you want, play alt. chars, run dungeons, make arena etc. who is forcing you to spend cash?? you dont need even a premium to do all that stuff.

27 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Nobody is trying  to force you to play the game you want. Just play how you want, play alt. chars, run dungeons, make arena etc. who is forcing you to spend cash?? you dont need even a premium to do all that stuff.

Thats why i cant run a 4man dungeon, because all asking for 600 and 650 AP. In LFP ppl just leave when they see i am only 580ap and if i make own room, all leave after join and inspecting me. I think 580ap, 121% acc, 55% crit and 206% chd is too low for ppl. 6v6 is the same. Publisher does not fix the matchmaking and 90% of matches are one sided. They want to "motivate" ppl to buy gold, and look, it works :

UE1nQyK.jpg

49 minutes ago, KzE said:

Thats why i cant run a 4man dungeon, because all asking for 600 and 650 AP. In LFP ppl just leave when they see i am only 580ap and if i make own room, all leave after join and inspecting me. I think 580ap, 121% acc, 55% crit and 206% chd is too low for ppl. 6v6 is the same. Publisher does not fix the matchmaking and 90% of matches are one sided. They want to "motivate" ppl to buy gold, and look, it works :

UE1nQyK.jpg

Just make your own team with ppl 550-580 ap, I'm sure there are more than enough who will join. I would join for sure with my alt char. ;)

3 minutes ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Just make your own team with ppl 550-580 ap, I'm sure there are more than enough who will join. I would join for sure with my alt char. ;)

This is the problem, nobody join. If someone join, after 2-3 min he/she leave because of waiting for 3rd...

8 hours ago, KzE said:

no buddy "you" still dont get it. No one is forcing anyone to do anything on this game. the most anyone is being forced to do on blade and soul is PVP, you dont have to buy into treasure trove or other pay2win events, but you do have to PVP if you want to unlock certain skills, or items..ur arugment has nothing to do with what i was talking about with the other guy either. pay2win and not being able to find groups have nothing to do with eachother, so idk why ur telling me that. And nc soft is motivating people to buy gold because theres a little thing called marketing. if you are selling a product and you want to make sales or more sales, you "do things to people interested in buying your stuff without forcing them to do it..in other words no one is forcing you to buy gold. and no matter what nc soft does to make party matching better, people are free to make their own rooms and can ask for 1000 ap if they want to. its their room. i am on the same ship as you with 590 ap and cant do 4man but im not demanding that nc soft do somthing about it. i just get better gear..

On 9/2/2016 at 3:11 PM, Madolche said:

kay, you spent more money than i have. Congrats, and more power to you. I never said anything about spending more money on any game than you or anyone else but if you feel you need to compare wallet sizes by all means go ahead lmfao. and btw "So..not pay to win because some people wont/cant pay to win?" wtf does that mean. please butcher my comment some more and then question it lol..terrible summary and P.S, you pay to expand your inventory in pretty much all mmorpgs unless given to you otherwise. lel inventory has been the least of my worries but it seems to be a major issue for you. why is beyond me .

So you pay for inventory in other games...unless you get the inventory another way...like playing the game......ooooookkkkkkkk again!

So I open inventory with in game credits in Star Wars.............

In TERA you need to pay for BANK TABS which are readily available on the market for dirt cheap, and are dirt cheap anyway. 3 bank tabs costs what you will need to open 1 row of inventory in BnS.

But hey you prob like being nickel and dimed. You also probably screw with you inventory all the time, most of us would rather play the game, not Inventory Manager 2016.

15 hours ago, United17 said:

So you pay for inventory in other games...unless you get the inventory another way...like playing the game......ooooookkkkkkkk again!

So I open inventory with in game credits in Star Wars.............

In TERA you need to pay for BANK TABS which are readily available on the market for dirt cheap, and are dirt cheap anyway. 3 bank tabs costs what you will need to open 1 row of inventory in BnS.

But hey you prob like being nickel and dimed. You also probably screw with you inventory all the time, most of us would rather play the game, not Inventory Manager 2016.

that sounds like a YOU problem lmao.  if you dont have enough space and dont want to spend money on them thats not my problem its yours. if i need something from the cash shop in a game  i will just buy it if i like the game enough. if not i get them from events like everyone else, but i wont sit and complain about not getting free in game inventory space because unlike some people i know nothing is free and i cant be spoon fed everything. Not every game is going to have the exact same perks as the previous game. all mmos are different and you will never get everything you like packed into 1. If you want it that badly. go to school get a degree in video game design and make ur own mmorpg with all the free inventory space you like aha

9 hours ago, Madolche said:

that sounds like a YOU problem lmao.  if you dont have enough space and dont want to spend money on them thats not my problem its yours. if i need something from the cash shop in a game  i will just buy it if i like the game enough. if not i get them from events like everyone else, but i wont sit and complain about not getting free in game inventory space because unlike some people i know nothing is free and i cant be spoon fed everything. Not every game is going to have the exact same perks as the previous game. all mmos are different and you will never get everything you like packed into 1. If you want it that badly. go to school get a degree in video game design and make ur own mmorpg with all the free inventory space you like aha

OR...you know IF they have to charge for inventory, they could hmmmm maybe make the cost per inventory unlocked reasonable....you know just maybe????

Getting stuff for free? LOL, this is the most expensive *cricket*ing game I've ever played.....EVER, but then again it doesn't really have to be but I have a good amount of time and a MORE than considerable amount of money already vested in it. Fortunately my "degree" affords me a decent job already which I've currently been at for 10 years, so I'd rather just hmmmmm I don't know have the people running the game that I PAY FOR just do their jobs instead.

Archived