Thrall aerial got worse after patch

Exonesia

i really appreciate what they are doing to make WL good again.... but please please please plase make something with or freaking useless pet !!!

At least remove those stupid useless animation!!! i wanna be able to use SB when i need to, and to stun when i need to..... i cant wait till the pet finish an useless animation to use the skill i need TT.TT, at least change priorities and let any thrall skill cancel that useless thing!

59 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

Ya, Thrall needs some serious work.  Player commands should always take precedence.  Like trying to stun a damn boss with Q and the thrall sits there with it's thumb in its butt casting Wrath then pulse before actually responding. 

as if pulse was any usefull e.e

16 hours ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

i wish defence thrall was just defending and never attacking. imagine how much easier life would be without them triggering other classes skills.

i could imagine myself believing thrall might actually be slightly useful! 

10 hours ago, Exonesia said:

i could imagine myself believing thrall might actually be slightly useful! 

i dont expect that much..... i just hope one day it will not be an adventage for the enemy.... like can you imagine the thrall not trigering sin's decoy all the time??????????????????????????????????????????? OMG !

Seem like they want WLs stay for pve only bcuz we suck hard in pvp. Example kfm, fm, sf, destroyer, blade dancer and now the bm are inmune 80% of the battle while WLs only have a 36 second CD iframe skill that last 5sec, only class we can beat are assassins with a fair fight and WLs. summoners are a pain 70%  invisible while cat *cricket* you plus some goods inmune skills and when that cat mounted on you......... we lack of iframe, pet is useless and now even more useless with no aerial cast,no anti cc skills this class is a joke. Not to mention the snare skill, only work on mobs and they reset when we snare them lol.

2 hours ago, xNina said:

Seem like they want WLs stay for pve only bcuz we suck hard in pvp. Example kfm, fm, sf, destroyer, blade dancer and now the bm are inmune 80% of the battle while WLs only have a 36 second CD iframe skill that last 5sec, only class we can beat are assassins with a fair fight and WLs. summoners are a pain 70%  invisible while cat *cricket* you plus some goods inmune skills and when that cat mounted on you......... we lack of iframe, pet is useless and now even more useless with no aerial cast,no anti cc skills this class is a joke. Not to mention the snare skill, only work on mobs and they reset when we snare them lol.

Warlock was supposed to be a glass canon but its dps is shit so they retorted and said it is a support class. GG great excuse. A support class with no party protection. Even in pve warlock is seen as an extra buffer instead of a necessity. Many of its pet skills got nerfed for no reason and to do high dps warlock needs a shit ton of HM skills and badges while other classes like FM can just spam no problem RMB LMB + party protection. Looks like NCsoft doesn't know what to do with this class now. Before it made up for its lack of cc and escapes with being an offensive class all the time but without the high damage you have just your 3 min buff to spam skills. A 1 gimmick class.

On 01/09/2016 at 11:33 PM, Nowaki said:

i really appreciate what they are doing to make WL good again.... but please please please plase make something with or freaking useless pet !!!

At least remove those stupid useless animation!!! i wanna be able to use SB when i need to, and to stun when i need to..... i cant wait till the pet finish an useless animation to use the skill i need TT.TT, at least change priorities and let any thrall skill cancel that useless thing!

Welcome to my world,where I have to wait the cat to spin the damn hammer so i can damn put it to tank.The pets for the both classes are kind of broken and have a stupid way to respond to commands.Really ,needs to be reworked.

On 9/7/2016 at 3:00 AM, Windy said:

Welcome to my world,where I have to wait the cat to spin the damn hammer so i can damn put it to tank.The pets for the both classes are kind of broken and have a stupid way to respond to commands.Really ,needs to be reworked.

but hey, at least you can send the cat in and it will forever annoy someone even if you forget about it. thrall? sits there looking useless

On 9/7/2016 at 10:23 PM, xNina said:

not to mention the only way we can hit things in stealth is wingstorm and thrall, and we know how reliable thrall is

and anyone also want to throw in how thrall keeps u in combat mode in pvp, while the enemy can get out of combat mode and start sprinting around while they wait for thrall to time out

Archived