Forums

Summoner's Cat in Battleground (6vs6) [Closed - Necroing]

SuMMasteR

23 hours ago, RevelatioN said:

Correct detection. I totally agree with you. This problem needs to be solved. You are losing so much time because of this bug. 

My main character WL. I am starting with full hp and without debuff. Why summoners starting without cat or debuffed cat? It's not fair..

u compared the main character with a familiar? u know what not fair is?  lets compared to warlock familiar and summoner familiar

1-why wl familiar have a limited lifespan while summoner familiar dont? warlock not summoner so i dont see any reason why the hell we need to freaking resummon our familiar

2-both class familiar have their own cc skills...summoner can cc anytime with their familiar since they dont have to care about their familiar lifespan but for warlock need to timing well about the familiar limited lifespan...example if summon the familiar too early...might as well miss the timing for cc because the thrall will gone if the lifespan timed up...

i can add more but kinda lazy atm xD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hwalien said:

So.. if I combine all the threads I've read so far(which I skip most of) about 6 vs 6, only class that is not OP is FM.

is this right?

And the class you are playing.

To be honest if they address what you guys discussed already then they have to address stuff like sins using stealth while carrying a horn as well and remove or at least weaken restraint and group buffs especially sb / heals for 6v6. 6v6 is just a big clown fiesta right now. If one team got wl and the other one not then you know who will win most of the times unless they dont even know how to press 2x tab. Just use sb and pve everything to death. Ridiculous. On top of that most skills and all escapes get reseted - means you can do 2x more mistakes. Ofc, thats not always the case - team composition is a big thing as well:

Screenshot_170227_001_Edit01.jpg

No clue why they cry about summoner damage in this pic - assuming its taken after the last damage nerf. Summoners damage got reduced by what? 33% ? And yet they are still crying about their damage instead of looking of the team composition. 3 Summoner and 3 classes to grab the enemy and give the whole team extra damage from restraint.  2 of them are BDs - means the chance is high that they have the badge to reset the cooldown of grab - means 5 grabs = 5x restraint easily. Its not a surprise that the summs have top damage of their team since they dont have to grab anyone and can keep spamming their restraint skill - which is an aoe skill btw - means even higher damage output if the enemies stick together. This is Beluga Lagoon. The map is very small, people are usually around the middle and stick together by default... I mean its not rocket science - summs use cat pin on enemy, enemy wastes escape skill, destro/bd can freely grab the enemy.... And this has nothing to do with summoner damage in generell - it just shows how broken stuff like restraint grab can be in 6v6 if you have too many bds / destros. Sb isnt half as scary with this team composition since the team gets a debuff after the first sb - means you cant just use it again and keep spamming skills which you can do with grab.

On 28.2.2017 at 0:44 AM, Jannie said:

Currently the difficulty level of summoners is maybe 1 of 5 stars. Don't you even want to consider playing a more rewarding summoner?

This comment is just stupid. I mean eveyone can see these ranking in character window when you want to create a char. You know summoner has 1 star, you know its easy, you know what you get and you deceide you want it. To change the difficulty of the class later would be like the developers lying to their customers. The developers made a ranking and thats what it has to be. People use real life money on this game and on their chars because they like the class how it is. They can choose a different class if they want something more challanging. What you want is like a customer is paying for a ferrari  and gets a bicycle 2 weeks later in exchange cause.. its a bigger challange... without a saying, without the money back, without any compensation. How would you feel if "challanging" classes like kfm become a faceroll class out of a sudden? I guess you wouldnt like it as well because you wanted the challange. Thats why you made a kfm - must not be you, its just an example.

On 1.3.2017 at 11:03 PM, FrozenB said:

Cat died: take less than 5 seconds to summon it?

The time to revive the cat are exact 5 seconds - not more, not less.

3 hours ago, FrozenB said:

For the debuff, it will be an easy fix. Let the cat die automatically when the summoner was dead. Then, after the summoner gets up, they have to re-summon the cat. Now, the cat is in full hp and healthy condition. However, once again, the summoner players would complain that in PVE, they can't use their cat to rezz themselves. 

Summoners have 2 skills if the summoner is dead - one party revive and one skill to revive the summoner. To kill the cat instantly would be like removing 2 skills and i think we both agree with the fact that noone would like it to loose 2 precious skills -even if you dont use them very often. If the cat has to die with the summoner then the cat should be revived after pressing 4 as well. This would just make sense. No idea why summoner have to use and waste 5 seconds while everyone else can just run and enter the fight if you want to let the cat die with summoner - is it because we all hate scummoners?!

On 28.2.2017 at 0:44 AM, Jannie said:

Currently one summoner can fight 6 people at one whirlwind basin without dying and without allowing enemies to conquer it. 

Summoners are too safe, too strong, too invincible, too much sustain, too much CC. It is way too much and the last nerfs were simply not sufficient.

Do summoners have many ways to play defensive? Yes, no doubt. The self heal isnt really the issue tbh - they got 5% of True Friend every 45 seconds, 10% of Huzzah! every 30 seconds and 50% of dealt damage of Doom N Bloom every 18 seconds. The thing that needs to be addressed is their group heal. 1 summoner is manageable but 2 summoners can be a pain. All they have to do is to keep each other alive with the group heal. 60% healing over 24 seconds every 30 second is a lot. Add more summoners and it gets even worse. Sure, a good sb and you can burn them down but its still a pain. If you are talking about 1 summoner vs a group then yeah, its your own fault. Why? Well, the group heal doesnt apply to him anymore since he is alone. What does he have left to defend himself and to waste some time? Spamming 4 / Seed Shroud. The problem is that you or your team keeps attacking into his counter. You or your team give him the ability to be immortal! Just wait a few seconds until the counter is off and burst the summoner down. Simple as that. But like i said....6v6 is just a big clown fiesta. There are always 1-2 people who attack the counter. Same applies to sins counter btw. I saw it countless of times where the summ / sin would be dead by now if people wouldnt attack the counter but nope, they continue doing it and we loose at the end or waste lots of precious time.

tl;dr group heal needs a nerf in 6v6, the counter is your own problem / lack of skill.

8 minutes ago, hwalien said:

I have all 9 class somewhere between HM5 ~ HM11

I suck at all of them.

That was just a joke. People usually say that their own class is weak and needs a buff while everyone else is op and needs a nerf ^^. This thread started with a summoner stating the problems with the cat and that the cat doesnt do what it has to do sometimes and it turned into a QQ thread about how op summoners are. Just go with the flow~

Just now, fignus said:

Just go with the flow~

lol

going with the flow~ I hate cats.

I want different pet for my summoner.

other than that...

I found summoner being very easy up to mid gold rank by using my cat cc to counter when ever I'm cced.

along with dandelion was it??? anyways that counter skill we have. with that its like having unlimited tab.

But on the other hand I couldn't get anything right against ppl who knew what they were doing.

36 minutes ago, fignus said:

The time to revive the cat are exact 5 seconds - not more, not less.

Summoners have 2 skills if the summoner is dead - one party revive and one skill to revive the summoner. To kill the cat instantly would be like removing 2 skills and i think we both agree with the fact that noone would like it to loose 2 precious skills -even if you dont use them very often. If the cat has to die with the summoner then the cat should be revived after pressing 4 as well. This would just make sense. No idea why summoner have to use and waste 5 seconds while everyone else can just run and enter the fight if you want to let the cat die with summoner - is it because we all hate scummoners?!

5 seconds is same as or shorter than the resurrection of other players (depending on the speed of the player's loading screen time) and people still complain about it being too long and waste time in battleground? lmao...

I know about summoner's skills. My comments were just addressing other people's comments on why their cat hp is not full or still get a debuff when the summoner is revived back to the base. If the cat dies automatically when the summoner is dead, i don't mind that their cat is back to full hp and without any debuff back to the base, instead of trolling around and attacking enemies continuously for another 5-6 seconds when the summoner is lying on the floor dead. 

2 hours ago, fignus said:

Soul Fighters cannot revive on Battlegrounds most of the time since the dead body moves to the Soul Fighter during resurrection but the body does not resurrect but stays dead. Soul Fighters HAVE a skill which they NEVER use on battle grounds. Have you ever seen a Soul Fighter complain about that?

As the Soul Fighter has skills that don't work on Battlegrounds, likewise the summoner (that has never summoned anything) can sacrifice something.

You are talking about "two precious skills" that would be given up in battlegrounds...I can only facepalm over that. You already have an immortal cat at your side that is twice as threatening than the summoner himself, you already have more than any other class has and will ever have.

1 hour ago, Jannie said:

Soul Fighters cannot revive on Battlegrounds most of the time since the dead body moves to the Soul Fighter during resurrection but the body does not resurrect but stays dead. Soul Fighters HAVE a skill which they NEVER use on battle grounds. Have you ever seen a Soul Fighter complain about that?

As the Soul Fighter has skills that don't work on Battlegrounds, likewise the summoner (that has never summoned anything) can sacrifice something.

You are talking about "two precious skills" that would be given up in battlegrounds...I can only facepalm over that. You already have an immortal cat at your side that is twice as threatening than the summoner himself, you already have more than any other class has and will ever have.

immortal cat, cause you dont know what a cc is or to gain profit out of your 4 sec timespan? (thats the time between each q). Or do you just keep hiting into my q and whonder why my cat doesnt go under 100k hp?

On 01.03.2017 at 0:43 AM, RevelatioN said:

Correct detection. I totally agree with you. This problem needs to be solved. You are losing so much time because of this bug. 

My main character WL. I am starting with full hp and without debuff. Why summoners starting without cat or debuffed cat? It's not fair..

Thanks <3 I opened this topic on august. But not changed nothing. Now a lot of ppl reporting summoners (A team player: -hey afk what you there? come here. i will report you. Afk bot! ). They dont know.. if cat have sleep debuff, I cant join battle.. Summoner is null without cat. 

I saw HM14 200k + hp destroyer in 6vs6. Doing full spin. He/she didnt eat any damage or cc. He/she killed all my pt with spin. We want balance, but I am not very hopeful about this.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 New İssue about cats : New unbalanced status "Raven Weapons + New Legend Accessories (Additional Skill Damages)"

This weapon have huge damages. And p2w players are now 900ap. The life of the cat entered thoroughly the risk.. Cat taking power only from HM level. We cant add crit defence/piercing or any stats to them.. Summoner's weakness more than other class..

We must be min HM17-18 in this pvp system for protect cats. Impossible!!! We need a character balance patch..

19 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

+1 New İssue about cats : New unbalanced status "Raven Weapons + New Legend Accessories (Additional Skill Damages)"

This weapon have huge damages. And p2w players are now 900ap. The life of the cat entered thoroughly the risk.. Cat taking power only from HM level. We cant add crit defence/piercing or any stats to them.. Summoner's weakness more than other class..

We must be min HM17-18 in this pvp system for protect cats. Impossible!!! We need a character balance patch..

ya, that's true. Now, summoner has to play smarter to protect their cats and not just brainlessly spam their cats on players forever. They have to do immunity and recall back to summoner more often now. 

On 3/4/2017 at 3:25 PM, SuMMasteR said:

Thanks <3 I opened this topic on august. But not changed nothing. Now a lot of ppl reporting summoners (A team player: -hey afk what you there? come here. i will report you. Afk bot! ). They dont know.. if cat have sleep debuff, I cant join battle.. Summoner is null without cat. 

I saw HM14 200k + hp destroyer in 6vs6. Doing full spin. He/she didnt eat any damage or cc. He/she killed all my pt with spin. We want balance, but I am not very hopeful about this.

All I can say is that destroyer is highly buffed and is a whale for sure. You can't CC him when he is doing red spin. No CCs work on that. Plus, if you keep on attacking him, it just re-generates his Chi back up so that he can spin a lot longer. This is the case specially if you lack of AP or piercing and do no damage on him. That's why Destroyer is spin to win class. I am not sure why people said BD also is spin to win class because at least I have never seen a BD can spin kill a whole party in a battleground before.

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2017 at 9:01 PM, Jannie said:

but that Chi Master /Soul Fighter / Cleric Rez can do 1 thing very well when you miss click it on the new setup... get us killed :JinsoyunPale:

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived