Jump to content
Forums

Summoner's Cat in Battleground (6vs6) [Closed - Necroing]


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, realLaw said:

Very smart ppl put the cat to sleep when the summoner dies.

The sleep continues after the summoner respawns and he can't do anything than wait 30s xP

vmK6Gs8.jpg

That is really annoyingly...

Edited by Raizou
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every other class has to deal with your cat still attacking even when you're dead, so you should have to deal with taking time to summon the fleabags.

The cat continues hitting people even after the sum dies. I think it's fair that you have to waste a few seconds yourself to resummon it.

1 hour ago, realLaw said:

Very smart ppl put the cat to sleep when the summoner dies.

The sleep continues after the summoner respawns and he can't do anything than wait 30s xP

vmK6Gs8.jpg

this and the ones that put bleed on it and it keeps you in combat even after you respawn -.-'

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Here you just have to use "E" on the cat, so all debuffs go fly ;)

ah right I forgot about E removing debuffs thanks! Generally get the sleep issue when you cant use E. Only got the bleed for the first time last night.

Edited by kitcalie
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, realLaw said:

Very smart ppl put the cat to sleep when the summoner dies.

The sleep continues after the summoner respawns and he can't do anything than wait 30s xP

vmK6Gs8.jpg

3 hours ago, Raizou said:

That is really annoyingly...

Just ignore it and jump down. It will respawn next to your after a certain distance.

 

Unless the fighting is right beneath your camp, lol.

 

Still, in that case, then you can just glide over the campers.

 

If there is a grabber to put your cat to sleep, trait Hammer Spin with Knockback, and have fun watching them wasting their grab. They tend not to sleep your cat immediately, but put it  to the corner where people won't accidentally wake it up.

 

If it is half-death, eat a dumpling and move on. The dumpling will heal the cat continuously on the move and even in the battle.

 

Except for Warlock, Summoner's accident Sunflower hit, Des with red spin, FM with Multi Blaze, or get focus-fire on, the cat is rarely a target and get hit to death, though.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

 

I did as my FM and its fun too but sum is better party contributor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

 

I did as my FM and its fun too but sum is better party contributor.

a good example of a sum that use thier brain... and not thier mouth and complain...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

 

I did as my FM and its fun too but sum is better party contributor.

Yeah, Summoners and Soul Fighters are two classes that should present during a big fight, which often happens in middle lane. Their healing is so potent that the fight might last forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.09.2016 at 5:38 AM, Scharnhorst said:

As a summoner, I agree with you. No need to make it easier. 

 

On 22.09.2016 at 5:38 AM, Scharnhorst said:

The cat continues hitting people even after the sum dies. I think it's fair that you have to waste a few seconds yourself to resummon it.

When we died, cat can continue atack but skills not work! No use Q taunt, cc etc. Opponents kill it easily. But if cat do not die, it come with debuffs. And not work stamina at the beginning war.

Edited by SuMMasteR
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2016 at 7:13 PM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Yeah, Summoners and Soul Fighters are two classes that should present during a big fight, which often happens in middle lane. Their healing is so potent that the fight might last forever.

i think sf should have the res ability work in battleground, it's really a useless skill in pretty much all pvp types except for SSP or OW pvp

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2016 at 8:25 AM, SuMMasteR said:

 

When we died, cat can continue atack but skills not work! No use Q taunt, cc etc. Opponents kill it easily. But if cat do not die, it come with debuffs. And not work stamina at the beginning war.

Depends. I've seen my cat, and others, survive so long that the SM can revive all while the cat's still fighting.

On 9/21/2016 at 1:08 PM, LilMsQT said:

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

 

I did as my FM and its fun too but sum is better party contributor.

That's how I play WWV too. Although, it's kind of fun to wreck other summoners.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Summoners are like a big ranged tank if you ask me. As long as the summoner is CCd and his cat somewhere else they are like a glass Cannon with a hide ability. But as long as they stay in the backline and no KFM comes by to eat them they are a huge threat to the enemy team.

 

I like WWV the way it is now with the daily rewards and boxes and some matches where nobody sits afk are pretty fun.

It's good how they handled summoners, I mean they have a strong party heal, how are you gonna deal with that if there are 3 of them defending mid? I think the penalty is fine, they won't die anytime soon duh

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2016 at 11:51 PM, SuMMasteR said:

When we died, we are losing a lot of time to wake up the cat! Cats must be independent from the TAB in battleground (6vs6). Time is very important in the war.

 

The problem is that : When we get up again, cat is happening dead or continue with low hp. There is a bad disadvantage for us at the start.

 

Cat died : Waiting for waking up.

Cat have low hp: This is very important problem. We must to use skills or use food dumpling. We spend skill without going to war.

Result: We are losing a lot of time getting started and we dont help our party on time.

 

 Your thoughts?

what you want ??? your cat with full HP,invisible all the time maybe super OP skills?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StingerSs said:

what you want ??? your cat with full HP,invisible all the time maybe super OP skills?

We want to reset the cat with us, as in the PvP arena.

 

On 29.09.2016 at 6:35 PM, Raizou said:

E -> problem solved.

If cat asleep E key does not work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Summoner complaining about something in Battlegrounds. (giggle)

Your cat keeps fighting and slowing enemies even though you are dead, do you call out on things like that, too?

Summoner on battlegrounds is more than overpowered.

I cannot understand the meaning of this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jannie said:

Summoner complaining about something in Battlegrounds. (giggle)

Your cat keeps fighting and slowing enemies even though you are dead, do you call out on things like that, too?

Summoner on battlegrounds is more than overpowered.

I cannot understand the meaning of this thread.

and yet u necro this thread lol wth xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Liinxy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...