Summoner's Cat in Battleground (6vs6) [Closed - Necroing]

SuMMasteR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, realLaw said:

Very smart ppl put the cat to sleep when the summoner dies.

The sleep continues after the summoner respawns and he can't do anything than wait 30s xP

vmK6Gs8.jpg

this and the ones that put bleed on it and it keeps you in combat even after you respawn -.-'

4 hours ago, realLaw said:

Very smart ppl put the cat to sleep when the summoner dies.

The sleep continues after the summoner respawns and he can't do anything than wait 30s xP

vmK6Gs8.jpg

3 hours ago, Raizou said:

That is really annoyingly...

Just ignore it and jump down. It will respawn next to your after a certain distance.

Unless the fighting is right beneath your camp, lol.

Still, in that case, then you can just glide over the campers.

If there is a grabber to put your cat to sleep, trait Hammer Spin with Knockback, and have fun watching them wasting their grab. They tend not to sleep your cat immediately, but put it  to the corner where people won't accidentally wake it up.

If it is half-death, eat a dumpling and move on. The dumpling will heal the cat continuously on the move and even in the battle.

Except for Warlock, Summoner's accident Sunflower hit, Des with red spin, FM with Multi Blaze, or get focus-fire on, the cat is rarely a target and get hit to death, though.

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

I did as my FM and its fun too but sum is better party contributor.

40 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

I'm actually having a blast in wwv as my summoner and able to use my party heals, focas and buffs. I don't have crit def so sometimes I have to stick with a set of ppl, but I play the 3 rounds for the event bonas chests and win 2 of 3 most days. The rewards are awesome right now!

a good example of a sum that use thier brain... and not thier mouth and complain...

7 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

Yeah, Summoners and Soul Fighters are two classes that should present during a big fight, which often happens in middle lane. Their healing is so potent that the fight might last forever.

On 22.09.2016 at 5:38 AM, Scharnhorst said:

As a summoner, I agree with you. No need to make it easier. 

On 22.09.2016 at 5:38 AM, Scharnhorst said:

The cat continues hitting people even after the sum dies. I think it's fair that you have to waste a few seconds yourself to resummon it.

When we died, cat can continue atack but skills not work! No use Q taunt, cc etc. Opponents kill it easily. But if cat do not die, it come with debuffs. And not work stamina at the beginning war.

On 9/22/2016 at 7:13 PM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Yeah, Summoners and Soul Fighters are two classes that should present during a big fight, which often happens in middle lane. Their healing is so potent that the fight might last forever.

i think sf should have the res ability work in battleground, it's really a useless skill in pretty much all pvp types except for SSP or OW pvp

On 9/29/2016 at 8:25 AM, SuMMasteR said:

When we died, cat can continue atack but skills not work! No use Q taunt, cc etc. Opponents kill it easily. But if cat do not die, it come with debuffs. And not work stamina at the beginning war.

Depends. I've seen my cat, and others, survive so long that the SM can revive all while the cat's still fighting.

On 9/21/2016 at 1:08 PM, LilMsQT said:

That's how I play WWV too. Although, it's kind of fun to wreck other summoners.

Summoners are like a big ranged tank if you ask me. As long as the summoner is CCd and his cat somewhere else they are like a glass Cannon with a hide ability. But as long as they stay in the backline and no KFM comes by to eat them they are a huge threat to the enemy team.

I like WWV the way it is now with the daily rewards and boxes and some matches where nobody sits afk are pretty fun.

It's good how they handled summoners, I mean they have a strong party heal, how are you gonna deal with that if there are 3 of them defending mid? I think the penalty is fine, they won't die anytime soon duh

On 8/31/2016 at 11:51 PM, SuMMasteR said:

When we died, we are losing a lot of time to wake up the cat! Cats must be independent from the TAB in battleground (6vs6). Time is very important in the war.

The problem is that : When we get up again, cat is happening dead or continue with low hp. There is a bad disadvantage for us at the start.

Cat died : Waiting for waking up.

Cat have low hp: This is very important problem. We must to use skills or use food dumpling. We spend skill without going to war.

Result: We are losing a lot of time getting started and we dont help our party on time.

Your thoughts?

what you want ??? your cat with full HP,invisible all the time maybe super OP skills?

2 hours ago, StingerSs said:

what you want ??? your cat with full HP,invisible all the time maybe super OP skills?

We want to reset the cat with us, as in the PvP arena.

On 29.09.2016 at 6:35 PM, Raizou said:

E -> problem solved.

If cat asleep E key does not work.

• 4 months later...

Summoner complaining about something in Battlegrounds. (giggle)

Your cat keeps fighting and slowing enemies even though you are dead, do you call out on things like that, too?

Summoner on battlegrounds is more than overpowered.

I cannot understand the meaning of this thread.

26 minutes ago, Jannie said:

Summoner complaining about something in Battlegrounds. (giggle)

Your cat keeps fighting and slowing enemies even though you are dead, do you call out on things like that, too?

Summoner on battlegrounds is more than overpowered.

I cannot understand the meaning of this thread.

and yet u necro this thread lol wth xD

Archived