Summoner's Cat in Battleground (6vs6) [Closed - Necroing]

SuMMasteR

When we died, we are losing a lot of time to wake up the cat! Cats must be independent from the TAB in battleground (6vs6). Time is very important in the war.

The problem is that : When we get up again, cat is happening dead or continue with low hp. There is a bad disadvantage for us at the start.

Cat died : Waiting for waking up.

Cat have low hp: This is very important problem. We must to use skills or use food dumpling. We spend skill without going to war.

Result: We are losing a lot of time getting started and we dont help our party on time.

Your thoughts?

+1 New İssue about cats : New unbalanced status "Raven Weapons + New Legend Accessories (Additional Skill Damages)"

This weapon have huge damages. And p2w players are now 900ap. The life of the cat entered thoroughly the risk.. Cat taking power only from HM level. We cant add crit defence/piercing or any stats to them.. Summoner's weakness more than other class..

We must be min HM17-18 in this pvp system for protect cats. Impossible!!! We need a character balance patch..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Niskka said:

I who mains a summie thinks that is a bad idea and too much of an advantage in battle. Just find a spot and summon your cat where you're not in line of sight or use your dandy to run and find a better spot

He means that if we both die, the cat doesnt respawn only the summoner.

While i find that a bit annoying too, those 5s honestly wont make a diference in the war since 95% of players that actually do the 6v6 have no pvp setup in soulshields and are just feeding kills. (unless the team is like really bad...like really really bad)

15 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

When we died, we are losing a lot of time to wake up the cat! Cats must be independent from the TAB in battleground (6vs6). Time is very important in the war.

The problem is that : When we get up again, cat is happening dead or continue with low hp. There is a bad disadvantage for us at the start.

Cat have low hp: This is very important problem. We must to use skills or use food dumpling. We spend skill without going to war.

Result: We are losing a lot of time getting started and we dont help our party on time.

Your thoughts?

Wait a second, do summoners die in 6v6 ?

On 31/8/2016 at 11:51 PM, SuMMasteR said:

Your thoughts?

joyce-4.jpg

I don't mind how our cats are in battleground in terms of us having to revive them. I mean if the revival was 30secs then okay but 4-5 secs isnt bad. Then again I mean if I die in battleground im not the type that tries to sacrifice my cat with their being 6 ppl vs only me in a lane anyway, so when I revive my cat is always there, just pop Z and keep it moving.

Okay, sorry for digging up this one-week old thread, but I found the solution to heal up your near-death cat after retreat without the need of changing your skills or use your Z heal.

Just eat a dumpling, then you can move. The 20s healing buff from the food persists on the cat, even when both of you're moving.

You can also eat a dumpling for free healing-over-time on your cat before a fight too, as the heal continues even during in-combat.

Archived