Premium Transformation Stones

Torunder

3 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

So not even 30%. I think it was the right decision to buy all the Stones and never tried to transmute them. You would need at least a 50% success rate to make it more profitable than buying them.

Yeah but it always looks easier to make one, two tries, than buy it for 400g. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Southwind said:

only 6 success out of 22 tries

So not even 30%. I think it was the right decision to buy all the Stones and never tried to transmute them. You would need at least a 50% success rate to make it more profitable than buying them.

13 minutes ago, Holybread said:

wow I was saving to make my leg weapon... on 600g now... getting scared of all these fails... so it means I need more gold just to purchase them and get away from RNGesus...

That's what I would, yes. Of course you can gamble and you might have some luck but I don't like wasting my money for nothing so I stay with buying them.

58 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

That's what I would, yes. Of course you can gamble and you might have some luck but I don't like wasting my money for nothing so I stay with buying them.

This. Plus they are 50% cheaper than what they used to be. they were selling for 600g+ before. So you still get away much cheaper than other players with it.

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This. Plus they are 50% cheaper than what they used to be. they were selling for 600g+ before. So you still get away much cheaper than other players with it.

Well, mats value went down hard too, so cost balance is pretty the same, as You could sell mats for higher prizes and get more gold back then. 

Only win/lose situatuation could be:

win- selling mats when prizes were high, and buy PSTS now

lose- buying mats earlier, and transmuting/selling now

I am making SPTS right after i collected mats, 1-3 at same time, so as i said at start, cost balance is the same.

PS

Update: 6/23 (26%) thank You RNGesus!

Had a lot of grudge towards that lame % of rng, 9 attempts = 0 stones, honestly I should've just bought 2 psts rather than attempting to transmute and i'm by no means a whale to this game, so it does hurt alot tbh. Then again:

rBxXSO4.jpg

True scorpio weapon will do, ^^

• 1 month later...

Archived