Premium Transformation Stones

Torunder

why do they have that huge chance to fail ?

imo it just makes the ones that are already rich and with huge stats be able to be  more elitists and get those rewards that are necesary or  give some profit and keep the rest of us stuck  with everyday less gold, and then wasting it trying to keep up.

ive never liked rng in any game, and was hoping for this to make a difference, but every patch that comes brings more adn more rng and not even balanced rng, the kind of rng that makes you quit.

idk if devs ever play the game or if they actually recieve truthfull feedback but after so many complains on the forums about rngs, drop chances, events that give mostly garbage, etc. I would think they could at least make in game upgrades not rng, which are a need, A NEED.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Shukran said:

deal with it

Deal with it? Something that is expensive enough to do in mats and 50g to have a chance to fail? Yeah it's BS. You deal with it and drink the Kool-Aid. It is another failed mechanic by the developers to allow something that is expensive to have a chance to fail.

Just now, Lunakitty said:

Would you rather have chance of breaking weapon on each evolution stage we have or have chance to fail with premium stones for weapon that is not necessary for clearing any of the current content?

Why have a chance of failing at all? I grinded my ass off for those mats/gold, and now, suddenly, poof, they're gone? For nothing? Yeah, nah. 

10 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

Deal with it? Something that is expensive enough to do in mats and 50g to have a chance to fail? Yeah it's BS. You deal with it and drink the Kool-Aid. It is another failed mechanic by the developers to allow something that is expensive to have a chance to fail.

Would you rather have chance of breaking weapon on each evolution stage we have or have chance to fail with premium stones for weapon that is not necessary for clearing any of the current content?

Neither. The fact that they put that chance in there to cost us is stupid and ridiculous. There is no justification you or the developers can offer that will change my mind. It is their way to 'screw' over the players in slowing down their ability to upgrade and advance. That is the only reason they put that stupid mechanic in the game.

I know it's stupid system to *cricket* over people's gold and grind but on certain level I understand that this removes every single player from having legendary as it's supposed to be legendary and not "everyone can get it in no time"- weapon.

31 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

The Legendary weapon is supposed to be hard to get. The premium stones grant that, not to mention there has to be a gold sink somewhere and might aswel be here.

If any change would be needed here i would leave the fail chances and cost as they are but make it that the materials do not vanish upon failure like they changed for the fabrics.

7 minutes ago, Vyzardo said:

'Can get it in no time'? Just, how? If you can make around 40g per day with 40/40 Dailies, and one stone costs around 300-400g just in mats; how is that no time? This is also excluding the other mats and gold costs. 

you should read Luna's post again.

and price/success rate of psts are just ok. Besides they are 400g cheaper than 1-2months ago.

7 minutes ago, Vyzardo said:

'Can get it in no time'? Just, how? If you can make around 40g per day with 40/40 Dailies, and one stone costs around 300-400g just in mats; how is that no time? This is also excluding the other mats and gold costs. 

I make 50-150 g a day. Though I am premium but that one I got gifted from another player and of course I paid him but still 400 g well spent. That amount is only with 1-4 h of SSP and all the Silverfrost purple dungeons if I feel up for all that. Sometimes I do only half of that. Trick is to know what to craft and when to sell. I would already have Blaeful on one character for sure if I never sold gold to buy outfits (5+ of them) and if I didn't decide to make other character as my main after reaching 661 AP on my BD. Now I have two 600+ characters as super lazy partial F2P gamer.

Anyway I don't even feel the need to get legendary weapon as sometimes I do more DPS than those legendary users and I actually prefer not to have the aggro 24/7.

I have 3/3 success transmutations and sold all the stones while they were high in value. Call me lucky or w/e but I dont need legendary weapon at all. The chance is around 40-50% with a small chance of getting more than 1 stone (up to 5) if you are extremely lucky you can get rich in no time.

And guess what, from stage6 legendary and above, every upgrade on the weapon have a chance to fail and nullity all your efforts, how does that sound now? :D Still thinking the chance is low and the premium stones are a struggle?

Oh look it's another thread from people who feel entitled to get everything easily without putting in any effort. No surprise that now when true scorpio is so much easier to get with huge cost reduction and super cheap mats on market people start complaining more about legendary. It's a legendary, it's a luxury to have and not something that is needed for any content. It's supposed to be hard to get and heck it isn't even that hard anymore with market prices being so low you can get legendary in a reasonable timeframe.

Also you aren't forced to gamble your mats you can just buy the stones from market, but of course you know that and that by itself is not the reason you complain, you complain because the failchance raises the price and you want everything super cheap handed to you.

People nowadays are so pathetic, never heard people cry that much in past games like for example lineage2 where the weapon craft could fail and all mats just disappeared or it had a chance to be destroyed when enchanting it.

Sigh... We've never had any downsides for upgrading from level 1-50, and then recently weapon costs were reduced, and the fact that the Frozen Stinger crashed and Moonstones prices are heavily falling down. Legendary is a luxury, and is not, and never will be, easy to get, and it is not required in our current content.

Would you want something like this at even the early stages of Blade and Soul? Seriously, a lot of other games have their enhancement system FAR WORSE.

6 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I have failed this same combine 22 times with 4 successes. 

*hugs*

and *hugs* to everyone else who experienced bad luck with the transmutations. Mine is like 5-6 successes out of 16-18 so I know how it feels.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I make 50-150 g a day. Though I am premium but that one I got gifted from another player and of course I paid him but still 400 g well spent. That amount is only with 1-4 h of SSP and all the Silverfrost purple dungeons if I feel up for all that. Sometimes I do only half of that. Trick is to know what to craft and when to sell. I would already have Blaeful on one character for sure if I never sold gold to buy outfits (5+ of them) and if I didn't decide to make other character as my main after reaching 661 AP on my BD. Now I have two 600+ characters as super lazy partial F2P gamer.

Anyway I don't even feel the need to get legendary weapon as sometimes I do more DPS than those legendary users and I actually prefer not to have the aggro 24/7.

I understand your opinion and I do feel it does seem reasonable in a way but you just admitted that you don't even bother with transmuting premium Silverfrost transformation stones in the first place so you're unfamiliar with the feeling of having constant streaks of transmutation failures. I think if you farmed and tried transmuting the premium Silverfrost transformation stones, you and some of the others in this thread might feel differently.

They should link the legendary weapon (or skills) to some kind of achievement, like do those dungeons 100x each or something, and not some RNG material.

I have a s3 legendary atm, but i failed 8 times in a row, not a single psts.. Since i've failed all my attempt i just save my gold and bought them.

The RNG gods simply hate me, been playing since launch, didnt get a single RNG gem from events and failed all my psts, so u can imagine i dont participate in any events where RNG is involved. I wanna get rewarded for my hard work, not punished. This game should stay fun and not be my 2nd job.

2 hours ago, Rokusan said:

I understand your opinion and I do feel it does seem reasonable in a way but you just admitted that you don't even bother with transmuting premium Silverfrost transformation stones in the first place so you're unfamiliar with the feeling of having constant streaks of transmutation failures. I think if you farmed and tried transmuting the premium Silverfrost transformation stones, you and some of the others in this thread might feel differently.

I have had my share of failures in the past so when ever there is a chance of failure I rather won't bother with it since it saves my nerves. I simply know myself that it's best for me to keep away from that until the time I really have to start making them which I am not excited about.

I hope the chances of success increases. 95% successrate, given the mats are costly, is reasonable. Atm I heard horror stories of people transmuting 30 times and got only 1 premium stone. Personally I tried it 7 times and got one stone but I guess that was luck.

On 31.8.2016 at 4:19 PM, Lunakitty said:

I know it's stupid system to *cricket* over people's gold and grind but on certain level I understand that this removes every single player from having legendary as it's supposed to be legendary and not "everyone can get it in no time"- weapon.

While you are partly right about that - it is a legendary and not everyone should have it. But it also should not be like - yeah i farm less than others but got lucky with the transformation and got my premium stones - lalalalala.... If not everyone should have it - the simpler solution is to make them more expensive and remove the chance of failure in return - this would at least be fair.

On 31.8.2016 at 4:41 PM, NightFer said:

I have 3/3 success transmutations and sold all the stones while they were high in value. Call me lucky or w/e but I dont need legendary weapon at all. The chance is around 40-50% with a small chance of getting more than 1 stone (up to 5) if you are extremely lucky you can get rich in no time.

And guess what, from stage6 legendary and above, every upgrade on the weapon have a chance to fail and nullity all your efforts, how does that sound now? :D Still thinking the chance is low and the premium stones are a struggle?

So you got lucky - gratz. But that is exactly the problem. Others are not half that lucky... And yet all have to farm the same amount of materials...

Lol yeah - fine argument "Boys it gets worse - so stick with it...".

Archived