trove choice! which gem?

Kixtar

I have an option between my 2nd amethyst (goin for 3+ ofc) or my 3rd sapphire. I was told that most people dont run sapphire endgame, and i didnt see it when i checked a number of 800+ AP people. My question is why is the general consensus to use peridot over sapphire (the other 5 gems being ofc ruby diamond aqua amethyst and citrine)? Or would you use sapphire over peridot for pvp? the slow on block/evade seems pretty good for a kiting class. Please assist! I have til 7 am to pick! Thanks all and happy trove hunting!

In my opinion it doesnt really matter if you take a peridot or a saphire. Maybe they prefer the peridot because the effect is little bit more useful in pve. Nevertheless both of them are the worst to combine imo considering the amount of money you have to spent. And maybe we get heptagonal gems in future troves and events.

Do you have a 2nd character without gems? Then i would go for the amethyst and use it on him until you maybe get a 3rd one in the future.

And make sure that both gems are the hongmoon editions, i had a tradable citrine and didnt realize it at first.

Archived