Forums

Why i quit this game

Jaosak

3 hours ago, Helevetti said:

All this could have been avoided or the impact would have been lower by NOT PUTTING EVERYTHING VALUABLE IN THE TROVE.

Basically you can get all the materials now from trove which makes oversupply to market and that leads to insanely lowered prices.

All this is punishing the majority of players who don't put a lot cash into the game.

This is a good thing for people with low gold.  You don't need gold for anything other than buying materials you aren't willing/able to farm.  The break-through (gold) costs can be earned from a single day of dailies.  Having everything on the market super cheap right now means everyone can upgrade their shit a lot faster/easier.  I did 2 major upgrades this week because of the lower prices when I couldn't have afforded one of them a weeks ago (even at the discounted break-through rates)

There's no reason to amass wealth in this game other than buying materials you can't/won't farm. There are no fixed hard costs that can't be obtained through regular play. The material prices are set by the players and are based on supply/demand/greed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bns need Revelation onlines charackter creation feature of having 2 eye colours and the true Open World...

Combat in Bns is was more smooth and actionbased then in RO...

RO Combat seems not very smooth compared to bns and the Bosses and monsters silly

Thing is if Bns also had this Detail or RO bns combat system... then we had an epic Game... but ya both lag something in each and both are or will become p2w crap... sad.... coz both are epic games

On 8/30/2016 at 3:18 PM, Maximus5 said:

how is it P2W!?

I'm a lvl33 sf, and have yet to run into anything that is P2W!

BM this thread, and come back and answer your own question once you hit L50, and having to upgrade your gear using Silverfrost materials.

I quit BnS because:

I did not find people to play with

I could not get most of the HM skills

I needed far more time per day to keep up than I had

Content became too difficult

Server merger made SSP very different on my server, and I did not like how it became

I could not play solo stuff while waiting in a x-server queue, so sitting in a queue staring at the timer countdown was very boring

I don't like playing the same thing every day

Well, now what I do most is just daily challenge, buying some new outfits and standing in Zaiwei. The reward is not worth the time you invest into grind atm, unless you are very lucky. Actually playing the game now gives me less sense of reward than if I pay some cash for some trove keys. Just now, hours of grind...only some soul shields, honorary ornaments and stingers. 

What is a game for? Playing or paying? I pay to catch up with others(I only play and gear up one main character, 690 AP, no legendary whatsoever, and 3 cheapest HM skills), not to win, because I know paying too much will eliminate my last interest for the game.

Nevertheless, I accepted the fact that the game is p2w long ago. If those who live on the game don't care about the game's future, why should we players? Carpe diem!

32 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I quit BnS because:

I did not find people to play with
I could not get most of the HM skills
I needed far more time per day to keep up than I had
Content became too difficult
Server merger made SSP very different on my server, and I did not like how it became
I could not play solo stuff while waiting in a x-server queue, so sitting in a queue staring at the timer countdown was very boring
I don't like playing the same thing every day

Yeah for sure, if you are not enjoying you time playing, then why do it.  WWV is fun for me, so I am here at least until it dies again.  Good Luck to you and thanks for the useful posts.

On 31 August 2016 at 6:45 PM, Eileithia said:

This is a good thing for people with low gold.  You don't need gold for anything other than buying materials you aren't willing/able to farm.  The break-through (gold) costs can be earned from a single day of dailies.  Having everything on the market super cheap right now means everyone can upgrade their shit a lot faster/easier.  I did 2 major upgrades this week because of the lower prices when I couldn't have afforded one of them a weeks ago (even at the discounted break-through rates)

There's no reason to amass wealth in this game other than buying materials you can't/won't farm. There are no fixed hard costs that can't be obtained through regular play. The material prices are set by the players and are based on supply/demand/greed.

As a recently new player, even with the prices low as they are now, it is still not easy to upgrade gear in order to enter the higher more profitable dungeons.

Even with 430ap (which I just recently was able to get with the "gold-gate" of upgrading current gear), I get asked to leave many dungeons because of that. Even if it is not neccessery, and I have already done those dungeons a few times, I get asked to leave by someone, and they start harassing everyone to "vote kick" until I get removed if I insist I want to stay.

To get my last upgrade, I needed a week to get all the mats and gold I needed. Especially since the game is very heavy on needing to do pvp along with pve in order to progress. And the game has no PvE alternatives to PvP for getting some of the mats (beside grinding gold for mats).

This is far from ideal.

I need to grind several good hours each day to get only half a step closer to upgrade my weapon. My next upgrade is going to be even worse, and not as much step forward still.

Let alone I have to consider either spending a huge amount of gold of recipe in order to generate my own gold, or spend it on mats, and even then it is not enough sometimes.

BnS requirements curve for gear goes way too up many times. I had to go enough several good levels without being able to upgrade my weapon because I couldn't mass enough gold for the upgrade.

Right now I'm still here, but I feel that the time spend just to get better, gets longer and longer. Too long even.

I don´t mind the legendary cost, pve nerds can grind whatever the *cricket* they want, or p2w and get it idc, but upgrading to awakened or even true breeze at this point imo should be REALLY dirty cheap!! After that you can ramp up the cost, its fine. But at this point you do *NEED* those 500 or better 550ap to do regular dungeons in order to be able to get your hm levels. And you btw also NEED that ap to get your very first hm skill, because it REQUIRES you to hit yeti and the nexus boss 10 times with that skill. So even as a pvp player you are pretty much required to equip your chars to at least 500ap basically, or have people carry you threw those dungeons. And the other hm skill witch you technically can get threw beans are also much easier to get the pve way, not only that you also get way more exp, witch you might absolutely need to have the hm levels you also need.

Well i seem like quit it too, just logging in, claim trove reward or daily and log out. Maybe im hoping for big future updates or things but rite now, game is boring af. Game is all about grinding levels and unlocking skills for me for f9 but doing same daily sh*t over and over got me bored im currently playing browser games, watching movies, more fun than the game...

On 4/9/2016 at 10:03 AM, Kung Fung said:

Well i seem like quit it too, just logging in, claim trove reward or daily and log out. Maybe im hoping for big future updates or things but rite now, game is boring af. Game is all about grinding levels and unlocking skills for me for f9 but doing same daily sh*t over and over got me bored im currently playing browser games, watching movies, more fun than the game...

I agree with u ... I'm done, i'm completely bored of everything here, I'm playing since the cbt and this is the first time that i feel that there's nothing for me here anymore.

1. Even if my char is a Warlock 50 hm9 with almost all the hm skills (1 is missing) and 650 ap I'm bored ....

•  bored cause we have to do the same things every day

•  Bored of events like this trove, useless ops sorry very usefull if u spend money for 200 keys or more as someone wrote in the forum, well i spent money for 50 keys and I got nothing and i have to say that i play with all my 6 chars everyday  .... The best item I got was 1 (one) honorary ornament .... 

•  disgusted seen all the ammount of money and items needed to upgrade my main ... and yea I know that after the last patch is better, but the same!!  is too much to upgrade the items of other chars so i'll never be able to have a decent alt to play with, even if I have 5! (all my alts are crafters mostly merry potters).. 2 of them lvl 50 hm 4+ and the others lvl 47 +.
  •  I'm bored of my main ... warlock  ... After the dps meter I saw my char as it is ... bad in pvp and   middle in pve ... cause other classes with the same stats do more damage  and are really op in comparison in fact I really love my alts ... fm, summoner, soul fighter or the lyn blade cancer.  Everything is easier with them ... specially in pvp  ... but as i said before I won't start doing the same instances all over again just cause I can't send to my alts purple weapons or warriors tokens and other items that are filling my vault.
  •  I'm tired  of the game crashes, lags,  bots, and specially i'm bored of the maintenance times.  There's no rispect for eu players and noone care about what we say, what we ask or what we need.  I really think that noone from nc soft read this forum
  •  Whirlwind = afk people or people that leave just to keep their points.  Often afk the full match or playing  with bad equipment often with 0 kills but as they play in two they vote each other as best players at the end of the match.  Isn't that Great!!!  Anyway I like whirlwind and it's ok as it is ... without equalized gear.  It's funny but certain things should be fixed
  •  SSPlains = no loot, stupid lag .... viable only in the night.  But as I work in the night ... I sleep.

• - 2 things can keep me in a game for years,  one is the possibility to use alts to avoid boredom and the second is the wardrobe I love dresses so for the first one nothing can be done as I said before it's  too expensive I can use my alts only in arena cause good gear is not needed.   About the second one ... well ...  I'd never pay for premium just for that, it's just ridiculous,  I have paid for premium but i'll never do it just for something that should be given to everyone and that's the wardrobe, so i just sell my dresses or destroy them.

This game is great, I really love the skills and battle system but the management is completely ruining it.  My friendlist is off in fact I was here alone cause all my friends have left already.  Now it's time for me to leave, today I bought a founder pack in another game, so thanks to all of you and have fun ... for me this game is not funny anymore xD.

I think  one day not so far NCSoft will remember those days when there were queues of hours to log in and so many people paid for  premium for months just to log and play here (I was one of them) ... They have merged servers after a few months ..  and this is just an NCSoft fault.

Sorry for my english guys it's not my native language.

Why im quitting the game hum.. im quitting the game cause of it's " community ", i dont see how this game can turn into something good when there is so much going in the game atm with bots, people leaving in valley. To much Events that involves money, its sad that this game has turned into a full p2w game, and when i saw the last night stream about the legendary pet.. it was enough for me at least. i bought a founder pack for an other game..

sorry for bad english , and i hope  you understand what i wrote..

good luck to you others who will stay in this game.

Archived