Why i quit this game

Jaosak

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

REvelation will be more p2w than you can even imagine if you did your research on the publisher that got it for the NA region xD

And you already know this. How? But if they turn good trend with no P2W FP into P2W crap... *cricket* that.

NCSOFT already shows their greed too. I hate this new trend milk players by this shit. I will try RO, but if they turn into crap like BNS i will quit too. Simple. Come on, we don't need fanboy wars like that. It's just a gaming.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Kuranagy said:

And you already know this. How? But if they turn good trend with no P2W FP into P2W crap... *cricket* that.

NCSOFT already shows their greed too. I hate this new trend milk players by this shit. I will try RO, but if they turn into crap like BNS i will quit too. Simple. Come on, we don't need fanboy wars like that. It's just a gaming.

To be honest....revelation is fun as a change, there is a lot to do there, not to mention all the "social" activities there.

However its far more grindy than BnS in terms of gear and upgrades. Not to mention that upgrades fail and min-maxing is a pain is the butt.

Maxing out skills takes super long, re-rolling gear stats aswel. I see it as a good side-game next to Blade and Soul but to make it my main game i dont think so.

And like 95% of the fashion and costumes there are ugly af LOL

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

To be honest....revelation is fun as a change, there is a lot to do there, not to mention all the "social" activities there.

However its far more grindy than BnS in terms of gear and upgrades. Not to mention that upgrades fail and min-maxing is a pain is the butt.

Maxing out skills takes super long, re-rolling gear stats aswel. I see it as a good side-game next to Blade and Soul but to make it my main game i dont think so.

Yep, i'am afraid imposible grind too. For now RO offer far more content to enjoy (lets fly across world without loading), so i hope i can survive grind if they give me more fun on side. Will see. BNS unfortunately failed for me. Very grindy with tiny percent of fun (arena). Unfortunately i must admit again.

WTF is this:  New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait -31 seconds before submitting.? 7 years ago when i was stupid little kid i wrote better antispam system then this broken crap.

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

And like 95% of the fashion and costumes there are ugly af LOL

Agree, RO have tons of outfits, but maybe 30% suits to me. But as i know, chinese love (for us) ugly outfits. I like decent, simple costumes more. But lets be objective.

---

Again, i dont need any fanboy crap. I tryed this game, will try another and another and count pros, cons. WK and FB is no fun. Maybe i will try BNS again if they change for me important things.

14 hours ago, Ilka said:

I am playing BnS since the first week and I still thinking this is not pay to win

I have to Disagree with you on this ,BnS does Have p2w elements but it's There's not anything new, 90% of MMO games nowadays are p2w, What makes me sick is that people in the forums talk like BnS is the only p2w game in the world, NC had to add some p2w elements in order to make Profit from the game since it's free, unlike BnS, In WOW you have to pay monthly JUST TO PLAY THE *cricket* GAME!!

14 hours ago, Ilka said:

I think all those who say "This is P2W" are anoying little crying babys because they want everything in the easy way, this is just like everything in the world, if you want good stuff you have to work hard, you can craft, you can farm stuff to sell and earn gold to buy whatever you want, is not easy to be strong and if you dont want to play 24/7 or you can not, then no cry because others can.

I totally agree with you on this part, You can't just get a Decent gear in a Day or a week, Even in a month But, sadly, Those "crying babies" players are the ones who reviews the game and tell others about it, The game's  Reputation Depends on those kind of players most, So in order to keep the game alive and make more new people come and try out the game, They have to make things in the game that Satisfy those players, Which something that NC Really don't care about, Thats why you hear so much Negative Reviews about BnS Especially in the forums.

For me the only problem I have with the game is the Lag and the events.

5 hours ago, Ilka said:

I am playing BnS since the first week and I still thinking this is not pay to win because you can not buy anything EXCLUSIVE for real money to be stronger than the other players, you can even sell gold for Hoongmon Coins to buy the costumes or whatever.

I think all those who say "This is P2W" are anoying little crying babys because they want everything in the easy way, this is just like everything in the world, if you want good stuff you have to work hard, you can craft, you can farm stuff to sell and earn gold to buy whatever you want, is not easy to be strong and if you dont want to play 24/7 or you can not, then no cry because others can.

Another naive kid. 

5 hours ago, Ilka said:

you can not buy anything EXCLUSIVE for real money to be stronger than the other players

Of course. Because there aren't any players out there with 100 AP just from their gems.

Staying in game is player's perspective.

I'm F2P player and will be reaching 600 AP soon.

So what's the issue? Don't be insecure to 700-750 AP or players who are willing to pay and support the game.

Just enjoy your stay while it lasts. :D

It's only pay to rush.

I have dropped money into the game but mostly for cosmetics and services (keys and such)

I am working on finishing the story before I start the dungeon grind and I have found using the market place and my crafting works fine. I am not going to get the gear as quickly as others but I am still enjoying myself. You do not need the top end gear the minute you hit 50.

It can be worked towards without dropping a dime it'll just take longer.

The RNG is frustrating at times but not game breaking.

I like the game but i hate the fact that it's getting harder and harder to stay as free to play.

I  have never complained about high prices, but i'm certainly complaining about the low prices now. 

There's only couple ways to make fast gold by farming now and they all require very good rng.

With all these changes in couple months and the fact that last couple events were gold sinkers, most of the players are now broke and that leads to gold sellers appear again in masses. Every time i log in now i have to block 3 to 5 gold seller spamming bots.

All this could have been avoided or the impact would have been lower by NOT PUTTING EVERYTHING VALUABLE IN THE TROVE.

Basically you can get all the materials now from trove which makes oversupply to market and that leads to insanely lowered prices.

All this is punishing the majority of players who don't put a lot cash into the game.

17 hours ago, iritsuchan said:

You cant see it at lvl 33...
I think everything can be achieved without paying real money, but once you see the costs of upgrading end game gear, it much easier for people to just take out their credit card.

"Much easier" is not p2w. Sorry, but you can even afford the last legendary upgrades within very few days without spending any money on it. No p2w there.

remember was 6v6 was skill-based with premade groups? now its whoever has the least 300apers joining wins.

Wait what? I think you're only flaming since you're missing your premade groups. 6vs6 was definitely not about skill, it was about getting a (better) premade group as enemy than the own group. And since some people looked for 650+ / 700+ with 2.5k+ Critdef, this was absolutely ridiculous. If you get out of the bronze /low-silver rank, you won't see any 500- AP players anymore. 6vs6 is way more balanced than it was before. Did you even play more than 2-3 matches?

and f2p use to be able to grind? now market prices are garbage, nothing is worth farming.

Yes, because of the treasure trove. And now? You don't need much gold, you basically only need items, which now are cheap as hell. If you want to progress, just get your items, you don't need thousands of gold.

The very first time I saw BnS preview, I was like "Wow this is going to be an awesome game". Plays it and it turned out to be a stupid game, with a shitty community full of shitty people.

Aion was way better in terms of over all content and the PvP was way more fun than this piece of shit MMO.

33 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Or are too lazy to farm dungeon dailies as they should be doing to make use of lowered prices instead of whining.

90% of gametime is wasted to find a party. If i can farm my 100% ingame time, i have 5000 AP now.

6 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Then you either have incredibly shitty luck with the parties you find/make or you don't really know your percentages.

Its hard with sub 600AP to find a proper party and LFP is abused by ppl who are ungeared/unprepared.

The only issue with the game is the shit community. The game offers a lot if you are looking for a nice game. Go try some other games and you WILL come back running(Discluding Black Desert and Relevations). If you don't like the game, quit. You don't have to open a topic because you're too much of a butthurt moron and explain why you're leaving, because 99% of the community doesn't care why you're leaving.

2 minutes ago, KzE said:

Its hard with sub 600AP to find a proper party and LFP is abused by ppl who are ungeared/unprepared.

Depends on how 'sub' you're talking about. Speaking from experience, 550+ AP is good enough for almost anything other than 4-man Masts/Asura/Desolate. Lower values do restrict your options a fair bit more, yes. Besides that, though, I don't have that many issues when making my own party.

2 minutes ago, Genocitic said:

so p2w is buying gear to win in dungeons? i thought p2w was only to those who do gear based pvp content cause they have the clear advantage and in pve the term would be pay to progress if you u dont wanna play the game

People will have lots of varying ideas of what P2W actualy implies, some more incorrect than others. I quite like yours, actually.

But really, generally speaking, every other definition about P2W that isn't your own is incorrect... or so is the impression I get. Yes, this applies to me as much as to everyone else. Best not to bother arguing the definition, it's an exercise in futility as it's pretty much certain it will go nowhere.

11 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Depends on how 'sub' you're talking about. Speaking from experience, 550+ AP is good enough for almost anything other than 4-man Masts/Asura/Desolate. Lower values do restrict your options a fair bit more, yes. Besides that, though, I don't have that many issues when making my own party.

580AP. But ppl dont want to see anyone below 600ap.

Just now, KzE said:

580AP. But ppl dont want to see anyone below 600ap.

That may make sense with the later 4-man I mentioned before, but not with everything else. It's just not necessary besides trying to finish dungeons faster, even considering bad latency in NA/EU forcing some to get higher AP to compensate.

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Or are too lazy to farm dungeon dailies as they should be doing to make use of lowered prices instead of whining.

Your comment is invalid, I do them. I suppose you're not at the point that next upgrade cost is atleast 2000 gold.

Just now, Helevetti said:

Your comment is invalid, I do them. I suppose you're not at the point that next upgrade cost is atleast 2000 gold.

I presume you're at legendaries then, yes? Good for you, still not strictly needed for any dungeon. It's a whole another can of worms on its own anyway, with the crafting premium stones having a risk of failure from what I heard, in which case, well, good luck because it must suck spending this much gold on RNG to upgrade.

I'll give it to you in that case. Besides that, though, my point still stands.

6 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I presume you're at legendaries then, yes? Good for you, still not strictly needed for any dungeon. It's a whole another can of worms on its own anyway, with the crafting premium stones having a risk of failure from what I heard, in which case, well, good luck because it must suck spending this much gold on RNG to upgrade.

I'll give it to you in that case. Besides that, though, my point still stands.

Yeah, all accessories maxed except Oath stage 5 and next step would be to get Baleful  weapon. Feels bad to be stuck with True Scorpion for many months.

Don't want to break your hype but Revelation will be p2w aswell it's a chinese game and it revolve around that, it's normal in their community to have p2w games, but i would be surprised if my.com actually make it work and put effort into changing the game to the EU/NA mindset, however just don't fall for the same mistake like BnS when they said "No pay to win"
And yes Pay to win is when you spend money to actually progress faster, rather than showing dedication through playing (example a person who just started and spent a lot of money to get all gear maxed, and a person who just been playing from the start up until now and got max geared) here where you lose your genuine player base because they don't feel like it's worth playing the game while they see other people just getting the same gear in less time because they spent money.

It's just the trend these days with the MMO genre under the F2P flag as company just copy paste what is actually working profit/market wise and as long the community accept the things they will continue to do so, if they lose they will have to change that's pretty much how the world work.

6 minutes ago, Helevetti said:

Yeah, all accessories maxed except Oath stage 5 and next step would be to get Baleful  weapon. Feels bad to be stuck with True Scorpion for many months.

How long was True Scorpio the "final" weapon in Korean server before introducing legendary weapons? Just wondering was it a week/month or did they get announced at the same time since few months sounds little to me if let's say in Korean server it was 1-2 years. I have no idea to be honest since I never played but maybe someone knows about this.

Archived