Why i quit this game

Jaosak

One world ---> p2w

I love to grind at all, but here is madness ...

Trying to get red mask, around 70 runs (70min) , nothing ...

Everything i in this game is "pay", "pay", "pay". I quit, and i am very happy for me, feel free now. 

I hope revelation online to be better game ( i will be occultist) :)

Cheers and have fun with this shit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jaosak said:

One world ---> p2w

I love to grind at all, but here is madness ...

Trying to get red mask, around 70 runs (70min) , nothing ...

Everything i in this game is "pay", "pay", "pay". I quit, and i am very happy for me, feel free now. 

I hope revelation online to be better game ( i will be occultist) :)

Cheers and have fun with this shit

how is it P2W!?

I'm a lvl33 sf, and have yet to run into anything that is P2W!

5 minutes ago, Maximus5 said:

how is it P2W!?

I'm a lvl33 sf, and have yet to run into anything that is P2W!

You cant see it at lvl 33...
I think everything can be achieved without paying real money, but once you see the costs of upgrading end game gear, it much easier for people to just take out their credit card.

It wouldnt be end game if it was dirt cheap :D and ofc you can do everything without paying, just play and enjoy the game and things will come eventually. Theres no rush in Blade and Soul, Theres alot more content to come. P2w? I didnt see anything p2w in EU so far.

I am too lazy to answer on everyone ! To person, who ask me, he is lvl 33 , soon you will have big problems :). I was lvl 50 hm 6, its pay to win, i even dont want to tell how much time i play on day ... Look, dont give me wrong, BnS have the BEST FIGHJT SYSTEM in the world, they are NUMBER 1. But everything else is totaly disaster !!!!

About Revelation Online, all EU/NA are totaly crazy, i never in my life wating with soo much love, hype ...game ....

I got the last pack, and i hope to reg first the nick Jack the Reper :D

9 minutes ago, NightFer said:

It wouldnt be end game if it was dirt cheap :D and ofc you can do everything without paying, just play and enjoy the game and things will come eventually. Theres no rush in Blade and Soul, Theres alot more content to come. P2w? I didnt see anything p2w in EU so far.

We are far from endgame. I really want to enjoy the game, but :

- too much rng events

- LFP is useless

- F8 stupid requirements, if i make low AP room nobody join

- 7th clan, still inactive ppl

- SSP bad design

- boring grind

6 minutes ago, KzE said:

- too much rng events

- LFP is useless

- SSP bad design

- boring grind

- RNG is the main dish in this game and its really fun

- LFP is made useless by the ap elitists

- F8 is made useless by ap elitists

- Move to a different clan

- SSP is made useless by ap elitists

- Like every other game with this difference here you need to grind for  mats, in other games you grind your gear.

10 minutes ago, KzE said:

- too much rng events

- LFP is useless

- SSP bad design

- boring grind

the problem is, that after 6 months, this game is dead :)

15 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Nope, its not. Why should it be? How many thousands people do you need to play?

The mechanic on the game is this, that only 10-15 ppls in the guild not work :) . Will give you expample. In SWTOR, our guild was ONLY 16 , 4 tanks, 8 dps, 4 healers, all hardcore players. I remmeber , this is one of the greatest story for mmorpg , one of our healer ..him wife bron 2 childs, (men). He send me sms "will late for the raid, give me 2 hour). After 2 hours and 40 min he was ONLINe, we start the raids :). Thats it. In this game, bns i mean, everywhere searching for ppls, because everyone left this game :). Dont learn me on anything else :), because ....i see :P

[Moderated content]

15 hours ago, Jaosak said:

The mechanic on the game is this, that only 10-15 ppls in the guild not work :) . Will give you expample. In SWTOR, our guild was ONLY 16 , 4 tanks, 8 dps, 4 healers, all hardcore players. I remmeber , this is one of the greatest story for mmorpg , one of our healer ..him wife bron 2 childs, (men). He send me sms "will late for the raid, give me 2 hour). After 2 hours and 40 min he was ONLINe, we start the raids :). Thats it. In this game, bns i mean, everywhere searching for ppls, because everyone left this game :). Dont learn me on anything else :), because ....i see :P

[Moderated content]

Obviously not, how could u.

As for me i play with my clan everyday, we run dungeons together all the time ._.

There are just many random people and new people who havent found a clan yet.

My mother, she is everything for me, she call me from years "Dungi"  (from dungeon). She know, when i am on dungeon, i dont care about ANYTHING !!! :)

what about the song, anyone like it :D ? Amazing song for Indian god queen Kali :)

4 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

ppl said that 6 months ago.

And they were not wrong. The game is decaying and in 6 month the population is really small. I get it, its a MMO thing and happens all the time. but not i a 4months period.

11 minutes ago, NightFer said:

The WEST doesnt deserve BnS! Period!

Mind to correct you but in other regions people complain about the same issues we have in NA/EU that is why they made changes to the game. It is not that "the west" does not deserve BnS! Is that Bns is not fit to the western market! They are giving us exactly what people try to avoid! P2W games, Every single MMO once it is announced P2W people leave., Yes there is always an audience aka. "sheeps". But every single company goes with the same route p2w.

I dont think the problem lies with the company. It is the people who support p2w games are the criminals of our generation. They are the typical "i do what i want", "its my money" hence companies like ncsoft abuse of these zombies. but that is another subject. 

20 minutes ago, NightFer said:

- RNG is the main dish in this game and its really fun ---> You are the first one to say this.

- LFP is made useless by the ap elitists ----> p2w players

- F8 is made useless by ap elitists ------> p2w players

- Move to a different clan -----> How? when almost every clan is also elitist usually run by sheeps?

- SSP is made useless by ap elitists ------> p2w players

- Like every other game with this difference here you need to grind for  mats, in other games you grind your gear. ----> Nope, Other games have equalized gears, in here you actually farm for stats to be honest since you dont have builds. You only grind for the same stat, AP.  I wouls rather farm the same mob just to get that exotics or legendary item that i need. Than to farm 1000 hours to get enough matts to evolve 1 item to max level. At least with boss farming every run is a change to get what i want. Not 1,000 times.

And now about Revelation Online. HAHAHA you have to be kidding me. The game is run by another P2W company and they have not yet announced their bussiness model. And also, its a korean MMO, expect more goldspamers, 0 skill cooldown hacks, client base game, that will introduce itself as f2p and not p2w and once they have enough playerbase then will implement p2w mechanics.  Oh what a time to be alive. Anyways, enjoy it.

WHat we need is a Western made MMO. A GW3 or a WOW 2. Made by blizzard (can be debatable) or by ArenaNet or EpicGames. Now we are talking.

7 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

And they were not wrong. The game is decaying and in 6 month the population is really small. I get it, its a MMO thing and happens all the time. but not i a 4months period

Ppl always be like the game dies here and then, and even when ppl themself think ok it rly might die now ... then it still survives some more years.

Once it takes 1-4 months, yes months, to sell an item I will admit that the game is dying. So far everything I ever sold got sold within 6 hours or less. Absolute maximum is 12 hours. People might whine it's all p2w but hey. I as non p2w player can do more DPS than those 700 AP p2w players tells something. It doesn't mean a s*** what gear you have as long as you got the right DPS for the dungeon to do enough damage. I call it rather jealousy syndrome than p2w.

I still dont understand what is p2w in Blade and Soul and I play this game for 2 years more or less. (over an year in China server). Do explain what is p2w in EU! You can buy gold with real money? Ok, I will farm it! You can buy costumes and rng boxes? They give nothing new (costumes give no stats and you can buy them by selling gold for hmc). The only thing that is pay-to-(something) is the Air Assassin and the Dye Polishes from the HM store that are needed for the clan uniform crafting but still, that uniform can be done without them (for more gold invested) and it still gives nothing more than -looks-. What else is there? Gems? By good running you can get the gems for free from events like trove and the other evens we had (peridot for free from the previous event and now citrin for free from the 6v6 event). Upgrading them? Its not worth for a few ap (which you dont need actually) when later on there will be much better gems you can make and combine, why even bother with those :D

When you dont know what to expect in the future, you call a game p2w when its clear BnS is not. 

ya most of my guild has left and I will also probably quit soon.

I blame all the rng becoming part of literally every game mode.

remember was 6v6 was skill-based with premade groups? now its whoever has the least 300apers joining wins.

and f2p use to be able to grind? now market prices are garbage, nothing is worth farming.

No one most people arent logging in anymore. most recent patch wrecked the game and i know they can't ignore the numbers.

I'm looking for better optimised game and I'm also heading to Revelation Online.The ninja nerfs are upsetting me the most ,aside the RNG in all aspects ,from upgrading your gear to simply get your loot in SSP. I'm upset also because they reduced the amount of gold we take from daily dungeons and nothing was show up in the patch notes ,plus the incoming nerf on summoner class ,which does not give me as much fun i had before-I will play a summoner healer there -being aware that is the cute class for SUPPORT and HEAL.I feel tricked by how the game turned to be for me for now and a change will be good ! Probably i will play 2-3 h in a week Blade and soul still,just for my friends i have here :)

Archived