@NC SOFT West. Daily gold rewards for dungeon changed/nerfed and not documented in patch notes.

Kohashi

5 minutes ago, Nattia said:

i barely have any gold on me ever, I spend it as soon as I get a better amount. so for me, the decrease in dungeon rewards is a bit sad. not only materials are not worth much, now the dailies give crap amounts of gold. so what will be the motivation to run dungeons?

Idk about you but I still make 30-40g out of dailys and if I get lucky to get some drops I can sell, I can get even more. With the mats decreasing in price and upgrades made like a joke now you dont need that much gold at all. Legendary upgrade? Legendaries are for people with lots of gold who doesnt know whats to come and hurry to upgrade to max :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked my completed dailies and I got the exact number of gold that is listed in the spreadsheet. Nothing was changed.

As eddy314159 suggested your Premuim probably ran out as with Rank 9/10 you get 30% more gold which results in the 2.43g for the Lair run that gives 1.87g for non-Premium.

7 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Idk about you but I still make 30-40g out of dailys and if I get lucky to get some drops I can sell, I can get even more. With the mats decreasing in price and upgrades made like a joke now you dont need that much gold at all. Legendary upgrade? Legendaries are for people with lots of gold who doesnt know whats to come and hurry to upgrade to max :D

maybe you're right. at least we get more experience points for hongmoon levels

I love making money out of those wallet warriors :D The new trend is the Radiant Energy increasing in price drastically cause of the gems (they used to be stupid low like 1g or even below that before) and now are over 20g at times. The only gem worth upgrading is the aqua gem (aka purple one) but even that doesnt work on all classes cause the chi regen procs when you get hit, not when you attack. But oh well, things dropping in price pretty fast. You just need to know whats trendy in the market and farm it or craft it (wait for it, new things are coming to EU/NA really soon). I would tell you what is gonna be going up in price soon but that would only kill the fun :D

4 hours ago, eddy314159 said:

Lair always gave 1.87 gold before the patch, and mandate always gave 2.04 gold as well. The gold rewards in the spreadsheet (post #2 in this thread) only applies to premium members, so maybe your premium membership expired a little after the patch hit?

IIRC, that value for Mandate is a bit higher. Other than that, you're correct. I do recall that Lair's daily has always had that reward value for non-premium players.

Did anyone take screenshot of those quests because in my honest opinion spreadsheets won't tell you the truth as people can simply type what ever they want in them? Just wondering because I never noticed such change in my gold income. I still make good 30-50 g profit by doing daily challenge and all the Silverfrost purple dungeons as premium.

15 hours ago, Kohashi said:

Lair of the frozen Fang used to reward 2.40 g before.. now it gives 1 g and something. Heaven mandate used to give almost 3.3 g.. now it gives a bit over 2 g. and list goes on..

proof:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u94nLDKyX6BHilwyZD79y3844vpw-0laNffTO6zqvJY/htmlview?sle=true

Looks like you didn't read the fine print.

Snip.png

Look at the box I circled just for you all. And then look at the boxes below it.

Snip1.png

Now take a look at these from Awakened Necropolis, Avalanche Den, and Lair of Frozen Fang. And then compare the gold.

They DID NOT nerf anything. You are all being paranoid because OP lost his premium and are immediately jumping to conclusions without any proper research. Please stop spreading false crap and trying to defame NCSoft from your own faults.

6 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Go buy another premium!

1st im not sure about gold nerf but remember lair gave 2.4g im not hope now to check how much it gives now.

Im talking non premium.

Fyi i was prem since name reservation but stopped cause no benefits from prem .

Its better to spend those same money in buying coins every month 

Dont u agree?

Btw im rank 8 

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

1st im not sure about gold nerf but remember lair gave 2.4g im not hope now to check how much it gives now.

Im talking non premium.

Fyi i was prem since name reservation but stopped cause no benefits from prem .

Its better to spend those same money in buying coins every month 

Dont u agree?

Btw im rank 8 

Lair daily gold reward for non premiums was less than 2g since forever. . .
Bought 1year premium and the gold what dailies give didn't change but mmkay

Wow i didn't notice this...what a scumbag move. So basically they say "oh yeah for sure we will cut down the cost of making items by x amount while in the mean time reducing the amount of gold you can obtain in the game." How have they reduced the price of making items if they also lowered the amount of gold we get? Reducing the amount of gold we get cancels out the silly cost deduction...

I don't really do dailies often enough to have noticed this but wow that is such a shady move.

47 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

@DeadlyCode: Don't bother posting if you aren't going to read rest of topic to notice OP was a dumbass for not noticing premium membership expired. Gold rewards haven't changed.

*cricket* this community...

Why you so mad? Calm down, you're gonna pop a vein, everyone has the same right you do to express their thoughts and if they really did do that then that is a very shady move. 

10 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

if they really did do that then that is a very shady move. 

That's the thing: they did NOT do that. Anyone who read the topic properly will notice this and it's proper netiquette to do that so you don't make foolish posts. You wouldn't be posting here if you had actually done it. You clearly did not, so spare me your "calm down, everyone has their right" BS talk when you can't even do proper netiquette in a forum topic to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

That's the thing: they did NOT do that. Anyone who read the topic properly will notice this and it's proper netiquette to do that so you don't make foolish posts. You wouldn't be posting here if you had actually done it. You clearly did not, so spare me your "calm down, everyone has their right" BS talk when you can't even do proper netiquette in a forum topic to begin with.

Relax relax, go outside get some air. I know the game down times are tough on some very dedicated players but dam...

4 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Relax relax, go outside get some air. I know the game down times are tough on some very dedicated players but dam...

Just cut out the 'calm down' replies. You didn't earn your right to pull that crap in here the moment you posted before reading the whole topic. It has nothing to do with game itself. It's just you doing stupid bandwagoning just because you can.

I know NCsoft is at fault for some things, but let's try to be fair and have some actual legit basis for it. This topic fails at that due to overlooking a pretty relevant detail (the premium membership) and your bandwagoning without realizing it isn't helping in the slightest.

2 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Just cut out the 'calm down' replies. You didn't earn your right to pull that crap in here the moment you posted before reading the whole topic. It has nothing to do with game itself. It's just you doing stupid bandwagoning just because you can.

I know NCsoft is at fault for some things, but let's try to be fair and have some actual legit basis for it. This topic fails at that and your bandwagoning without realizing it isn't helping in the slightest.

The thing where you're wrong is this is the forums and specially the general discussion section where people can post about anything related to the game whether it is factual or not and others  ALWAYS have the right to express their opinion and in such, IF they really did do that then yep I agree it was a very shady move. You can say they didn't but who says you're more to be taken seriously than the guy who said they did?  

2 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

IF they really did do that then yep I agree it was a very shady move.

They did not. It's been established well before you posted before reading. Topic has been rendered dumb, null and void. There's nothing to theorycraft in here like you're doing right now. Move on and quit replying. Seriously, it's getting stupider the more you reply.

Archived